Thread: Adrenaline Rush E5 - March 11th 2009 - Live from Dallas, TX

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush E5 - March 11th 2009 - Live from Dallas, TX

March 11th 2009

Live from the American Airlines Arena in Dallas, Texas.

Lindsay Monahan: “The following contest is the CWA Adrenaline Rush opening contest of the evening and is a three on one handicap match. Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, this is Ultimate Pain!”
    The man who is looking to becoming the CWA Heavyweight Champion at In Exile makes his way to the ring full of confidence despite the fact that he must face three men at once.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “And his opponents, first, from England, this is Mike Rotch. And his tag team partners, they are collectively known as Hardcore Hell.”
    The trio make their way to the ring looking to finally claim a victory in CWA.
    Burlom hits a reverse Neckbreaker on Pain. Pain kicks at Jones, caught and turned into a dragon screw leg whip. Work the knee Devon! Work the knee! Sorry, getting a bit too caught up in the psychology. Rapid knees to the gut set up a bear hug from Rotch. He's really cinching it in and Pain is squirming. Rotch finally lets go and lets Pain fall to the canvas. Coming up from behind, Burlom grabs Pain in a hammerlock. Pain uses his free hand to rip off a quick snap mare. Huarracanrana by Jones plants Pain on the canvas.

Suplex by Rotch, no he's setting Pain up on the top. He climbs up with him and is met with a few rights to the gut. Pain kills him with a front layout superplex. Jumping kick to Pain’s head from Burlom. Jones uppercuts Pain in the family jewels. Wait, I'm getting unconfirmed reports that Pain's family jewels were actually stolen in a jewellery heist seven years ago. Thankfully the insurance covered it and they now have new family jewels.

Jones hits a reverse neckbreaker on Pain. Drop toehold by Burlom. Running lariat by Pain kills Jones. Pain with a suplex...no he just decided to spin Burlom and drop him on his head. Not nice. Knee clip by Jones on Pain. You can practically hear the ACL coming apart at the seams.

Jones hits Pain with a suplex...nope, countered into a suplex of his own...nope he's decided to hook a leg for a fisherman suplex...nope it's a fisherman buster. Maybe I should give up trying to predict the move before they do it. Pain connects with a discus punch on Jones. He nails Jones with a single-arm DDT. Pan nails Jones with a flapjack and then locks in a bow-and arrow. Jones attempts to bite at the ropes with his teeth but doesn't have a long enough neck. If he had a giraffe for a grandpa he'd have made it out. Pain eventually drops the hold. Go-behind from Pain and he clobbers Jones with a full nelson bomb. Pain picks up the impressive victory.

Lindsay Monahan:
    “Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, in 6 minutes, 23 seconds, is Ultimate Pain.”
    Following the victory for The Ultimate Pain, he climbs to the middle turnbuckle before pointing to the In Exile banner hanging in the background. Pain then makes a title belt gesture as the crowd let him know they don’t agree with him.

A video package airs next showing the silhouette of a large muscle bound man. As the camera zooms back we see a second figure crouched beside him also in darkness. The man speaks but we never see the face of either person.
    Man:
    “My name, is Demon Deeds. Some of you may know me already, the rest, will soon know me and my history.”

Demon Deeds steps forward but still remains in the shadows.
    Demon Deeds:
    “I have achieved much in my career but recently, I have let that take a back seat. I have decided to step back and let someone else pick up where I left off. I have trained many people since I made that decision, but this, this is the first to give me hope of achieving something. This right here, is Shadow Equinox.”

Demon Deeds motions to the man couched beside him before continuing to talk.
    Demon Deeds:
    “At In Exile, he will be taking the open challenge of Joey Nicholas, should he still be champion. Joey Nicholas, you have been forewarned and thus can have no excuses when you lose. Your title, will be coming to the dark side, sooner rather than later.”

Demon Deeds turns and walks into the darkness as Shadow Equinox follows.

Lindsay Monahan:
    “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a return match from Adrenaline Rush. Introducing first, from Yonkers, New York, this is Rich Stone.”
    Stone looks to continue his good run of form recently and is rumoured to be interested in upping his competition level by facing the unbeaten Guardian Devil at In Exile for the CWA Brotherhood Championship.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “And his opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 295lbs this is Top Dog.”
    Top Dog looks to stop his slide down the card as he goes up against a man he has previously beaten in singles action.

Coming up from behind, Top Dog grabs Stone in a hammerlock. Dog scoops up Stone and lands a fall away slam. Whip into the ropes by Dog and he follows Stone in with a high knee. Punch, reversed by Stone. He nails Dog with a single-arm DDT.

Hip toss blocked by Dog and countered with one of his own, sending Stone to the ground. Uh oh. Top Dog locks Stone in for a figure four leg lock. Stone is pounding his fists down, writhing in pain. Stone attempts to make the ropes...but Top Dog really cinches it in. Stone looks like he's on the verge of a tap out...wait he's trying to turn him over, and he does! Top Dog quickly releases the hold. Stone then locks Top Dog in a cobra clutch. That's a Million Dollar Dream to you 80's WWF fans. Top Dog reaches the ropes to negate the hold. Arm wringer takedown by Stone, who then hooks a head scissors submission on Top Dog. Top Dog makes the ropes. Stone with a belly to back suplex. Stone locks Top Dog in the STF. Top Dog reaches and is nowhere near the ropes. Top Dog taps out.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “Your winner, in 17 minutes, 57 seconds, is Rich Stone!”
    Rich Stone doesn’t celebrate his hard fought victory and instead asks for a mic.
    Rich Stone:
    “I’m going to keep this short, and sweet. Guardian Devil, I want your title and I want it soon. If you have the balls, accept my challenge for In Exile so I can hand you your first loss.”
    Stone tosses the mic back to Lindsay Monahan and exit’s the ring with a determined look on his face
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, from New Mexico, she is the only currently active female wrestler on the CWA roster, she is ToXic Rain!”
    The fiery new comer burst through the entrance curtain and quickly makes her way to the ring as she bids to follow up on her debut victory last week.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “And her opponent, making his return to CWA, from New Jersey, this is Frankie Enzo!”
    Enzo gets a surprisingly positive reaction on his return to CWA.

Enzo rips into Rain’s chest with a crisp chop. Rain dodges the attack, causing Enzo to stumble into the ropes like a fool. Enzo catches Rain coming off the ropes with a sleeper. Rain breaks with a series of elbows to the gut. Rain lands a dropkick on Enzo. Nice elevation there.

Go-behind by Enzo and he nails Rain with an inverted DDT. Hawk Bonsen jumps onto the ring apron and causes the distraction. Rain punches Enzo down low. Rain with a DDT on Enzo. Rain covers Enzo for a 1,2, and 3!
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “The winner of this match in 5 minutes, 28 seconds is ToXic Rain.”
    ToXic Rain looks on in confuse meant as Hawk Bonsen makes his way back up the ramp having done his part in changing the course of the match.
    The screen suddenly cuts to a long empty corridor, in this corridor, far in the distance a figure is seen slowly making his way along it, towards the camera view and from the stature and shape of this figure it is very clear that it’s a male. The sound of footsteps echo loudly as this man is slowly becoming bigger and as he draws nearer, the footsteps begin to get louder until the sound of footsteps cannot be heard anymore. The camera view now begins to move towards this man as he has stopped dead in his tracks half way along the corridor and is now standing perfectly still. Things begin to get clearer as the camera view continues to move in closer, this man is around six foot in height, he has short dark hair with a little bit of scruffy facial hair and is wearing an all black suit, shirt included with no tie.

The camera view is now very close and is drawing closer this man when suddenly we cut to a dark gym where we see and hear a punch bag being struck with force and in an instant we are back in the corridor looking at this man as the camera view is still moving closer towards this man. Suddenly it happens again but this time we see a dark figure sprinting at tremendous speed through this dark gym, it is too dark to tell but it is fair to assume that this figure is the man we are now again looking at in the corridor as instantly the camera view has again cut back to the corridor. The camera view has no ceased closing in and we simply see this man gazing into the lens of the camera with what can be described as a cocky grin on his face as he finally begins to speak.

Man: “Over many, many years this business has been totally revolutionized... but some things never change.”

It is clear that this is the all the man has to say as with the camera view still focused on him, he begins to walk towards it and as his dark, black suit draws closer, the view begins to get darker until the view itself has faded to black. The words “Dmac is coming” appear on screen as we can now hear the echoing footsteps once more fading away slowly.

Backstage now and we see Michelle Kelly standing by with the Future. Daren has earphones in and is singing incredibly out of tune.

Daren Storm:
    “Can't read my poker face, P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face, Mum mum mum mah, P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face, Mum mum mum mah, I wanna roll with…”
    Axl Storm (Annoyed):
    “STOP SINGING THAT ANNOYING SONG!”
    Daren (Shouting over the music in his ears):
    “WHAT?”

Axl grabs the earphones and rips them out of his ears and throws them to the ground.
    Axl:
    “We’ve got an interview to do, try and pay attention.”
    Michelle Kelly:
    “Are you two done arguing yet?”
    Daren:
    “We weren’t arguing, we were discussing.”
    Michelle Kelly:
    “Sounded like arguing to me.”
    Daren:
    “What do you want anyway?”
    Michelle Kelly:
    “What do I want? You two asked for this interview.”
    Axl:
    “What? Did you ask for it?”
    Daren:
    “No, I assumed you did.”
    Alexis:
    “I did.”

Alexis finally reappears in CWA after missing the last few shows for unknown reasons.
    Daren:
    “Great to see yo..”
    Alexis:
    “Yeah yeah yeah, whatever.”

Alexis clearly isn’t in the mood to make small talk.
    Alexis:
    “You two idiots told me to go on vacation and when I came back you would be CWA Tag Team Champions. So, foolishly thinking you two could get something done right, I went. Now i’m back and surprise, surprise, you didn’t get the job done.”
    Axl:
    “We’re working on it.”
    Alexis:
    “I’m sick of the excuses. I’m going to have a meeting with the owner, and get this sorted out by myself, like I should have done in the first place.”

Alexis begins to walk away but stops and turns to Michelle Kelly.
    Alexis:
    “Michelle, trust me on this, don’t send a guy to do anything that involves brain power, he will fail.”
    Axl:
    “That was harsh.”
    Michelle Kelly:
    “It’s true.”

Daren bends down and picks up the earphones but finds they are no longer working.
    Daren:
    “You can buy me a new pair if I don’t get these working again.”
    Axl (To Michelle):
    “Look what I have to work with.”
    Michelle Kelly:
    “You’re just as bad.”

Daren and Axl walk off as Michelle seems satisfied with getting the last word in.

Lindsay Monahan:
    “The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, making his CWA debut, this, is Steel.”
    The newcomer makes his way quickly to the ring as he looks to impress at the first chance he gets.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “And his opponent, from New York, Hawk Bonsen.”
    The thus far unbeaten Hawk Bonsen makes his way to the ring for the second time tonight but to wrestle for the first time.

DDT lays out Bonsen. Steel bounces off the near rope and hits a big splash. Knee to the gut, and Steel nails Bonsen with a double underhook power bomb. Roundhouse kick by Bonsen to the face of Steel. A series of body blows doubles Steel over, and a knee-lift by Bonsen finishes the job.

Steel ducks the clothesline and hooks in a full nelson on Bonsen. Bonsen counters with a jawbreaker. Bonsen goes up top and drives Steel down into the ground with a flying bulldog. Bonsen bounds up to the top and Steel catches him up there. Belly-to-belly superplex! Power slam by Steel on Bonsen. Bonsen gouges Steel’s eyes. Should set up lots of eye-related submission moves later on. Whip into the ropes by Bonsen and he catches Steel coming back with a rolling half Boston crab. Bonsen leans back for extra pressure...maybe a bit too far back as Steel hits an eye gouge and modified neckbreaker to break the hold. Steel knocks Bonsen down with a straight right to the face.

Dropkick to the knee by Steel, sets up a knee breaker. Bonsen, writhes in pain on the ground. Steel sets Bonsen up on the top buckle and climbs up to the 2nd himself for an overhead belly-to-belly superplex. Beautiful standing Franken Steiner by Steel on Samoa Joe. If the early 90's Scott Steiner travelled to the future, he'd be proud of that one. ToXic Rain decides to return the favour and runs to the ring before jumping onto the ring apron. Steel argues with Rain. Rain in turn flirts with Steel. Steel gets sucked in and ends up with Rain spitting in his face. Steel stumbles back. Bonsen takes the opening and catches him in a school boy roll up for the three count.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “The winner, in 4 minutes and 09 seconds is Hawk Bonsen.”
    ToXic Rain climbs into the ring and offers Bonsen a handshake. Bonsen accepts it and the events of last week seem to have been forgotten.

Next on Adrenaline Rush, Dr. Jack Adams' music hits and the crowd gives a loud pop. Adams appears on the entrance ramp and makes his way to the ring, tagging a few outstretched hands on the way. He looks uncharacteristically humble and preoccupied as he steps into the ring and pulls a mic from his blazer pocket. He adjusts his tie, takes a moment, and raises the mic to his mouth.

Adams: First of all, I want to thank you for your respect.

The crowd pops again. Adams waits for the crowd to settle and begins to speak.

Adams: I came here to the CWA for one reason, and that was to be the Lightweight Champion. When I finally attained that goal, I didn't get a victory parade. Hell, I didn't even get a victory speech.

The crowd jeers faintly.

Adams: Some people in the back might be offended by that kind of treatment. I'm not one of those people. My only regret is that I didn't get to publicly thank those who helped me realize my goal. So, if you'll indulge me for a moment, I have a few things to get off my chest.

The crowd pops again as Adams paces for a moment, collecting his thoughts.

Adams: A wise man once told me that there's, "Nothing' wrong with being' liked". That man has been somewhat of a publicity hermit thus far, but he's agreed to make an appearance tonight. Allow me to introduce the nine-time former TWF Heavyweight Champion, "Gentleman" Jerry Black!

Jerry Black makes his way from the entrance to a big pop. He steps into the ring alongside Adams and gives him a hug.

Adams: Jerry, I didn't understand what you were trying to teach me until Uprising. That night, I felt as if I had ten thousand people in my corner. The support I felt that night, and the effect it had on my performance, cannot be ignored.

Another pop rings out as Adams points at the audience.

Adams: You all helped me achieve my goal here in the CWA, and I sincerely thank you.

The crowd pops massively, and a 'Dr. Adams' clap-chant ripples through the arena.

Adams: So, instead of a parade or a speech, I got a title defence at the very next Adrenaline Rush, where I failed all of you and myself. It would be easy for me to stand here and feed you a lame excuse for why I lost. It doesn't matter that minutes before the match, I learned that the very same man that put me out of my medical practice had been campaigning, quite successfully, to make sure I never wrestle another sanctioned match again.

The crowd jeers harshly.

Adams: I was the one who let that knowledge get inside my head and interfere with my performance. That's my fault. Unfortunately, the worry on my mind that night was not unfounded. I'm sorry to announce that my wrestling license has been revoked. Mr. Anderson has no choice at this point but to remove me from the CWA roster.

The crowd jeers faintly and then falls into near silence.

Adams: The only true passions in my life are chiropractics and wrestling, and both of those have been robbed from me. Trust me when I say that every bit of my time and effort from this point forth will be spent searching for a way back here. Mark my words: the Doctor shall return.

The crowd gives a massive pop as Dr. Adams and Jerry Black walk to the entrance ramp. As they get to the curtain, they both turn to the audience, clasp hands, and bow before they disappear down the tunnel.

Lindsay Monahan: “The following contest is the Joey Nicholas Open Challenge match. Introducing first, the CWA Lightweight Champion, Joey Nicholas.”
    The Lightweight Champion makes his way confidently down to the ring, completely blanking the fans along the way. Nicholas hold his title proudly over his head before he slides into the ring and awaits his unknown opponent.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “And his opponent. From Ireland, ladies and gentlemen, this is Eoghan O’Neill.”
    The big Irishman makes his way to the ring looking to kick start his CWA career with a big win over one of the top stars in he company.

Snap mare on O’Neill sets up a running neck snap by Nicholas. Coming from behind, Nicholas yanks O’Neill’s head down and nails an inverted DDT, or a Scorpion Death Drop for all the Sting fans out there. Fall away slam by Nicholas on O‘Neill. Nicholas patiently waits for O’Neill to get back to his feet. Nicholas nails O’Neill with the Deal Breaker to gain the victory.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “Your winner, in 3 minutes, 19 seconds, is the CWA Lightweight Champion, Joey Nicholas.”
    Nicholas decides to give the fans a little more so he waits for Eoghan O’Neill to get back t his feet. Nicholas offers a handshake but then slaps O’Neill’s face before cracking him in the head with the CWA Lightweight Championship. Nicholas stands over his fallen opponent. The look on Nicholas face shows no remorse as he soon exit’s the ring and goes backstage.
    It is now time for The Rainbow Room, the show hosted by Roberto Superstar. Roberto's music hits and there isn't one fan in the stands sitting down, the place is going absolutely crazy. Roberto comes out of the curtains with a smile on his face that can be seen from miles. He is excited, it's the first time he gets to wrestle on National television as the new CWA Champion, and that's gonna be later on tonight. For this occasion, he seems to have purchased another new robe, filled with diamonds that would make Queen Elizabeth jealous. Precious, who closely follows Roberto, also has a new pair of booties and a new dog shirt. On the way down to the ring, Roberto makes sure every one of his fans gets a high-five like usual. He gets inside the ring and Orlando Maxwell is already in the middle of it. After soaking all the cheers for a good 5 minutes, Roberto grabs a mic.

Roberto: "Hello everybody and welcome to The Rainbow Room. I am of course, your beautiful host Roberto. Tonight, I wanted to interview the Brotherhood, but they have declined my invitation to be here (fans booing)...I know, I know, but don’t worry people, I got someone even better for all of you. Tonight the Rainbow Room's special guest will be.....ME! Yes, and Orlando will be the special guest host for this special edition of The Rainbow Room."

Roberto shakes Orlando's hand and then hands him the microphone. Orlando seems very nervous, but after a few breathing exercises, he is ready to begin the interview.

Orlando: "Ok Roberto, first off I wanna thank you for choosing me to be The Rainbow Room 'special guest host tonight, it means the world to me. Also, I would like to congratulate you again for becoming the first CWA Heavyweight Champion."

Roberto thanks Orlando for the kind words by giving him a hug.

Orlando: "Now on to business...family has always been an important part of this industry, and today the most dominant family in all of wrestling is without a doubt, The Brotherhood. Since the beginning of CWA, they have caused nothing but trouble for anyone they didn’t like and right now Roberto, you're at the top of their most hated list."

Roberto: "I know Orlando, I am definitely not their favourite person, especially now that I own the CWA Heavyweight Title. But I don’t understand why...(Roberto pauses a bit) I really don’t, you see, Millhouse Jones maybe hates me 'cause I defeated him at Uprising."

Orlando: "Millhouse Jones?"

Roberto: "Oh sorry, he's known now as Ultimate Pain."

Orlando bursts into laughter. This causes a chain reaction and now the all arena is laughing as well, including Roberto.

Orlando: "His real name is Millhouse?"

They all continue to laugh

Roberto: "Anyway, like I was saying, Millhouse hates me 'cause I beat him, but is that my fault? Is it my fault that he underestimated me? Is it my fault I am better than he thought I was?

Roberto is getting all steamed up now as he turns to the camera

Roberto: "...or maybe it's my fault that you are not as good as you thought you were Millhouse. Well, the answer is no to all the above and let me tell you one more thing sweet pea, it's not going to be my fault if we face each other one more time and I embarrass you again."

Roberto smiles as he blows a kiss to the camera, meant to be for Ultimate Pain.

Roberto: "Then you've got the G Devil and I really don’t understand why he has such hatred for me. You see, me and Mr. Devil got more in common than he thinks. He used to be a Reverend back in the day, while I grew up in Catholic home where my mom used to force me to go to Church every Sunday. We are both very Spiritual men. I even served as Alter Boy and to be honest I was always my Priest's favourite. I used to always stay after service, 'cause I loved helping him out with the cleaning and stuff. I even blew out his candle once or twice. So you see Mr. Devil, me and you should be friends by right."

Roberto smirks as people cheer his name

Roberto: "And finally you've got Shaun Quinn and I know for a fact that we could have been best of friends. He loves to play with glow sticks and the truth is, I also love to play with sticks as well. (Roberto turns to the camera) In fact I own a very big stick myself and maybe one day I could show it to you Mr. Quinn, I guarantee, you would fall in love with it."

Roberto touches himself as he licks his lips

Roberto: "But whatever, you guys don't like me and that's ok. Tonight, me and you are facing each other and let me tell you something, inside this ring I have no equals and I will definitely hurt you boy. You see, like a great inspiration of mine once wrote, you are not a boy anymore Quinn, but not yet a man either. So the truth is, you are way over your head if you think you can hang with me in a wrestling match. You are not only gonna go down, but I will give you a beating that you will never forget...and if your brothers decide to interfere, then I will punish them as well. I am the king of the jungle right now, I am the very best and that's why I stand here before you as the CWA Heavyweight Champion. Mr. Quinn, stick and stones may break you bones, but tonight, I will break you assssss!"

Roberto lifts the CWA Title belt over his head, while people cheer for him. He celebrates for a good five minutes, before heading back to his locker to get ready for his match.

We go backstage now to get a reaction from the Brotherhood with Michelle Kelly.

Michelle Kelly:
    “I am standing outside the locker-room of the Brotherhood in preparation for an interview I am scheduled to conduct with Guardian Devil. Before that however, I’m going to try and get a few words on what we just heard from Roberto.”

Michelle knocks on the locker-room door but gets no answer. Michelle knocks again and out walks Shaun Quinn.
    Shaun Quinn:
    “What?”
    Michelle Kelly:
    “Is Guardian Devil there?”
    Shaun Quinn:
    “Yeah, he is.”
    Michelle Kelly:
    “Can I speak to him?”
    Shaun Quinn:
    “No, you cant.”
    Michelle Kelly:
    “May I ask why?”
    Shaun Quinn:
    “Simple really, you suck at interviewing and Guardian Devil doesn’t see why he should waste his time with you. So once again, no, you cant have an interview. Now get lost.”
    Michelle Kelly seems shocked but does as she is told as Shaun Quinn slams the door shut behind him and heads to the ring for his match.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “The following contest is your CWA Adrenaline Rush, Main Event of the evening. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, representing the Brotherhood, Shaun Quinn.”
    Quinn makes his entrance to many jeers and boos from the fans in Dallas tonight. Quinn, as per usual, has his signature light tubes in hand.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    “And his opponent, he is the current CWA Heavyweight Champion, being accompanied by Precious, this is Roberto!”
    Roberto reappears at the top of the entrance ramp and once again, everyone is on their feet for his arrival. Roberto high fives every fan along the way, showing yet again, why he is so popular

Kick by Roberto, caught by Quinn and turned into a dragon screw leg whip. That'll tear up a knee. Clothesline by Quinn puts down Roberto. Monkey flip by Roberto sends Quinn 3/4 of the way across the ring. Nice air. Clothesline by Roberto puts down Quinn. Kick caught by Quinn, and he spins Roberto around and meets him with a kick upside the head. Arm wringer takedown by Quinn, who then hooks a head scissors submission on Roberto. Roberto makes the ropes. Punch, caught by Quinn. He twists Roberto's arm around a few times in an arm wringer before taking him down with an arm bar. Roberto quickly reaches the ropes. Single-leg takedown by Roberto. He then drops a leg on Quinn's leg.

Roberto catches Quinn running at him and delivers a Facebuster on his knee. Roberto nails Quinn with a flapjack. Suplex countered by Roberto into a suplex of his own...no wait he dropped Quinn on his head with a Brainbuster. Roberto hits Quinn with a knee breaker...wait he's not done. Make that four knee breakers...and he's still not done. He rides him down to the canvas for a knee lock submission. Roberto holds on for a few minutes before letting go.

Quinn catches a kick, spins Roberto around and hits a knee breaker...wait he decides to hold on for a knee lock submission. Roberto eventually makes the ropes. Roberto is going to need smelling salts after that DDT by Quinn. Punch missed by Roberto. Quinn goes behind and gets him in a full nelson. Roberto bends over and a freaked out Quinn lets go. Roberto plants Quinn with an impressive springboard Huarracanrana. Roberto grabs Quinn for a bear hug followed by a belly-to-belly suplex.

Snap mare by Roberto, leading into a head scissor on Quinn. Quinn makes it back to his feet and drops Roberto down in an Electric Chair Drop. Quinn comes off the top with a flying cross-body press but Roberto rolls through for a near-fall. Running forearm smash by Roberto on Quinn. Roberto with a fierce Colours of the Rainbow on Quinn. Roberto covers Quinn and hooks the leg for a 1,2, and 3!

Lindsay Monahan: “Your winner, in 21 minutes, 38 seconds, is the CWA Heavyweight Champion, Roberto!”
    Roberto looks to celebrate his victory but he has bigger problems right now as Ultimate Pain has just slid into the ring unnoticed. Pain waits for Roberto to turn before trying to separate his head from his body with a stiff clothesline. Pain pulls Roberto back to his feet and delivers the Ulti-Bomb to send a clear message to the champion. Pain picks up the CWA Heavyweight Championship and raises it above his head much to the disapproval of the fans. Pain drops the belt beside Roberto and looks down at the champion as we go off the air.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

IT'S COMING HOME

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Adrenaline Rush - March 11th 2009 - Live from Dallas, TX

Very nice show, I particularly liked the video hyping this Dmac fellow, he seems wonderful.

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Very nice show, I particularly liked the video hyping this Dmac fellow, he seems wonderful.
    People get tired of seeing Val Venis lose every week so we had to bring in Funaki to mix it up a little :-p
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Awesome show! Definitley worth the extra day wait!
    I'm liking the lineup for In exile so far
    And oh noes! Nicholas' arch nemesis is inactive!

IT'S COMING HOME

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    People get tired of seeing Val Venis lose every week so we had to bring in Funaki to mix it up a little :-p
    That is Kung Fu Naki to you.

Danger Zone

Status

nice show, are you going to post the top 5 talents this week or no

God

Status

No top five this week either. We are working on a new grading system that will give a more detailed standing for everyone involved. It should be used for the next show but if not, the PPV is a definite.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Danger Zone

Status

ok, I just wanted to see where I stood against everyone this week, I think I put up one of my best so far, im starting to get back into the flow of promoing

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Is the preview for the march 25th show going to be posted today or tomorrow?

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Great show!

Who is the new guy? Is that Danny? ...and can we see all the promos?

Too bad you're not having the top 5 anymore, that was the thing I liked the most.

God

Status

The preview should be up later today and the top five will return sooner rather than later.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information