Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Cena v Hogan would suck. (Spoilers)

Awesome

Why Cena v Hogan would suck. (Spoilers)

It is a real possibility that the wwe could go with Hogan v Cena following last nights Raw, seeing that Show v Edge is announced, and now if Hogan is free for work it can go through and if not Cena just has to slip into the triple threat. Ive thought about it and come up with some points why Cena v Hogan would suck. This is not about PPV but the wwe booking in general and should not be moved.

1- Hogan is a Jackass- Does anyone remember Summerslam 06 when Hogan totally cold cocked Randy Orton, didn't put him over because the ass clown fealt like it. Did Hogan still wrestle? No. Would the win mean anything for Hogan? No. Would the loss mean anything for Hogan? No. Was Randy on the verge of a major push? Yes. Would the win do wonders for him? Yes. Did the add to the much delayed Orton Superstardem? Yes. Hogan did the same thing to HBK, although it wasnt about a spot on the card, just about ego. Will Hogan go over Cena? Proably not, but thats just it, Hogan wants WM to be about Hogan, thats why he wanted Austin, thats important to remember.

2-Hogan can not wrestle- Back in Hogans best day he was far from a ring general. Im not saying Cena is AJ Styles but Hogan never put on a good match in his life. Dont believe me? Youtube WM 3 to see the most overated shit match even in that era. Fast forward and think if Hogan botched the Choke slam that bad back at Judgement day 03 God help us when Cena goes to hit the FU or his top rope leg drop. Point is the match its self will probably suck, the pacing will be really bad, exercusion will fail and Hogans old ass will be out there hitting moves on one of the WWEs hardest working guys.

3-The build for this match is virtualy impossible- How would the WWE exercute this match. Face v Face is just as boring as they come unless its two guys who can wrestle the house down, which I think we can safely assume wont happen here. Hogan coming in as a heel this close to Mania would be pathetic, especially with Orton super heeling all over Raw. So basically we would get the Batista Cena SS match with no build that tries to sell on the name alone, with out the same quality wrestling.

4-Cena will get chewed by the croud- No matter how bad a person and performer Hogan is (See the Hulk talking about Nicks crash victim) and no matter how much a better guy and wrestler Cena is and has always been Cena will get raped by the crowd, which wont be the first time at WM. Cena does not deserve that and Hogan doesnt deserve the ego boost.

In conclusion Cena v Hogan at Mania is one of those things that would make me not even order WM. This match should NEVER happen.

WAKE UP

Status

Re: Why Cena v Hogan would suck. (Spoilers)

I don't think anyone considers Cena vs Hogan a good idea but, um yeah. Indeed.

Sweet Meat

Status

I consider a good idea businesswise, though if Cena jobs (when Cena jobs?) it may hurt him a bit. But it definitely will draw big and get big reactions from the crowd.

I personally think the match will blow though.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Curtain Jerker

Status

omg of course it wud be a world great match
    the idea of 2 of the best goin at it at the greatest spectacle in sports entermainment (wrestlemania) is the greatest idea ever

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by cal-da-man View Post
    omg of course it wud be a world great match
    the idea of 2 of the best goin at it at the greatest spectacle in sports entermainment (wrestlemania) is the greatest idea ever
    I hate to say it but this is the exact kind of post that makes it a good idea. Even if Hogan is washed up.

Plus, Cena is the ultimate workaholic and may pull off something WATCHABLE plus a great reaction.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

1) Hogans personality really doesnt matter. If Cena wins it really doesnt hurt Hogan, and if Hogan wins its not devastating to Cena. John Cena would already get recognition for being in the ring with the legendary Hulk Hogan.

2) Hogan never had that much wrestling ability but he has always had the ability to get the fans behind him. If the match were to happen, it probably wouldnt be the most eye pleasing match, but every fan young and old would be into it.

3) WWE could market it as the to superstar of this decade vs the man who helped build the WWE into what it is today. Anything from Hogan hitting Cena by mistake to Cena going heel could build up this match.

4) Its not like Cena hasnt been booed before, we ass rape him (booing wise) every time he comes to Canada. He gets boos everyone except his home town. WWE just markets the boos as Cena being controversial. Im sure they arent sweating bullets over the possibility of Cena getting a few boos.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Sweet Meat

Status

I think Cena COULD win unlike most >.>.

Spoiler:

I'm Tha Man!

Status

I have yet to see anyone say Cena will lose. Where the hell are you two getting this opinion of "most" from?

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    It is a real possibility that the wwe could go with Hogan v Cena following last nights Raw, seeing that Show v Edge is announced, and now if Hogan is free for work it can go through and if not Cena just has to slip into the triple threat. Ive thought about it and come up with some points why Cena v Hogan would suck. This is not about PPV but the wwe booking in general and should not be moved.

1- Hogan is a Jackass- Does anyone remember Summerslam 06 when Hogan totally cold cocked Randy Orton, didn't put him over because the ass clown fealt like it. Did Hogan still wrestle? No. Would the win mean anything for Hogan? No. Would the loss mean anything for Hogan? No. Was Randy on the verge of a major push? Yes. Would the win do wonders for him? Yes. Did the add to the much delayed Orton Superstardem? Yes. Hogan did the same thing to HBK, although it wasnt about a spot on the card, just about ego. Will Hogan go over Cena? Proably not, but thats just it, Hogan wants WM to be about Hogan, thats why he wanted Austin, thats important to remember.

2-Hogan can not wrestle- Back in Hogans best day he was far from a ring general. Im not saying Cena is AJ Styles but Hogan never put on a good match in his life. Dont believe me? Youtube WM 3 to see the most overated shit match even in that era. Fast forward and think if Hogan botched the Choke slam that bad back at Judgement day 03 God help us when Cena goes to hit the FU or his top rope leg drop. Point is the match its self will probably suck, the pacing will be really bad, exercusion will fail and Hogans old ass will be out there hitting moves on one of the WWEs hardest working guys.

3-The build for this match is virtualy impossible- How would the WWE exercute this match. Face v Face is just as boring as they come unless its two guys who can wrestle the house down, which I think we can safely assume wont happen here. Hogan coming in as a heel this close to Mania would be pathetic, especially with Orton super heeling all over Raw. So basically we would get the Batista Cena SS match with no build that tries to sell on the name alone, with out the same quality wrestling.

4-Cena will get chewed by the croud- No matter how bad a person and performer Hogan is (See the Hulk talking about Nicks crash victim) and no matter how much a better guy and wrestler Cena is and has always been Cena will get raped by the crowd, which wont be the first time at WM. Cena does not deserve that and Hogan doesnt deserve the ego boost.

In conclusion Cena v Hogan at Mania is one of those things that would make me not even order WM. This match should NEVER happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by neXus View Post
    I have yet to see anyone say Cena will lose. Where the hell are you two getting this opinion of "most" from?
    Plus numerous other people have said that and it's all over youtube/other sites tbh.

Spoiler:

I'm Tha Man!

Status

What am I supposed to be looking at in the first quote, and why are we discussion what others thinking on other forums and sites, and generalizing it over here?

I call it like I see it.

Status

My thoughts...are that it be a terrible match...with an epic crowd reaction. Go figure that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This picture for the win!

Favorite Superstars: The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, MVP, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Kofi Kingston, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho

Favorite Divas: Mickie James, Alissa Flash, Sarita,Tara, Layla, Bella Twins

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Tommy Got Hacked

WAKE UP

Status

Nex, Meltzer is reporting Hogan only said he would job if it was against Austin, so take that for what's worth. Not that I think Cena/Hogan will happen.

Curtain Jerker

Status

it dont suck ... cz once it did happen and if they fought again i would say cena will win and throw hulk in the bin.

From (VENOM)-(IR Styles)-(HEAVY WIGHT CHAMP)-Mess wid de best die like de rest

Backyarder

Status

It would be a lousy match with a great atmosphere, but I think Hogan would never job for Cena. Sure, he says he'll job for Austin, but that's because he know Austin has just one match left in him (and that's being really, really optimistic about his health issues). Bottom line, Hogan would never job for man of the hour, whoever that is at any given time, which really sucks, because it would help a whole lot.

Indy Talent

Status

nicee thread the 3 points you made couldnt agree more. I hate hoga, if he comes back for another come back match i'l be sickened. Hogan is a peice of shit imo and will do anything for more money and to boost his pathetic ego

Tommy Got Hacked

Oderint Dum Metuant

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Anyone here Twitter? Anyways....Hogan is teasing people on his Twitter page. Asking something along the lines of "what letters do people like the best? C & J...or J & C?" He's either fucking with people or foreshadowing a possible match vs Jericho or Cena.

Just a Honky Tonk Man

Status

Booking this would make no logical sense yet, WWE would have to build it up like no ones business to get it passable. Hogan v Jericho would make sense, but Hogan v Cena still baffles me
    The greatest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information