Disposition: Heel

Wrestling Style: Mat based, Dirty
    Wrestling Abilities:
    Speed
    Charisma
    Technical
    Power
    Brawling

Signature Stike Moves: Headlock Driver, Cannonball, Kudo Driver, Hesitation Dropkick, Death Valley Driver Cross the Knee Backbreaker, Running Piledriver, Fosbery Flop *Rarely used since 2007*, Samoan Driver, Iconoclasm, The End Time *Innovated* (Catatonic into Lethal Combination), Future Shock (Downward Spiral/Mic Check)

Signature Submission Moves: Dragon Clutch , Inverted Indian Death lock

Regular Finishing Moves: Roaring Elbow *Often with suspected loaded Elbow pad*

Submission Finishing Move: Last Chancery

Previous Experience/Achievements:
    Former IWW Tag Team Champion
    Former EAW Tag Team Champion
    Split Up the Ainsworth Brothers
    Former FCW Tag Team Champion
    Former IWF Tag Team Champion
    Former ROG Tag Team Champion
    Former two time CWA World Tag Team Champion
    Longest Reigning CWA World Tag Team Champion at 267 days
    Second longest CWA title reign at 267 days
    Member of the Elite
    Second in the overall days as Champion in CWA
    Disposed of the Deathrow Druids

Injury History:
    Broken Hand - February 2007
    Damaged Knee Ligaments - October 2009
    Sprained Clavicle - December 2009

Name: Alexis
    Nickname:
    Date of Birth: Undisclosed
    Place of Birth: Dublin, Ireland
    Currently Residing: Hollywood, California
    Height: 5’’8’
    Weight: None of your dam business.
    Gimmick: Arrogant, Epitome of Diva, True Bitch
    Disposition: Heel

Wrestling Style: Shortcuts galore
    Wrestling Abilities:
    Charisma
    Speed
    Brawling
    Technical
    Power

Signature Moves: Low Blow, Botox Injection (Punt), Baby Killer *Formerly the Barbie Killer* (Hammerlock guillotine drop), Closest you'll ever get (Bronco Buster)

Regular Finishing Move: The Makeover (Hairpull Facebuster)

Submission Finishing Move: Indian Deathlock

Previous Experience/Achievements:
    Managed the Future to the EAW Tag Team Championships
    Help Split Up the Ainsworth Brothers
    Managed the Future to the FCW Tag Team Championships
    Managed the Future to the IWF Tag Team Championships
    Managed the Future to the ROG Tag Team Championships
    Managed the Future to the CWA Tag Team Championships
    First ever Female member of the Brotherhood
    First ever Female member of the Elite
    Disposed of the Deathrow Druids
    Cut Alexa's Hair on Live TV
    First ever CWA Women's Champion
    Stripped Alexa to her Bra and Panties on Live Pay Per View
    First Ever CWA Daily Diva
    Current Longest Reigning Champion in CWA

Injury History:
    Broken Nail - June 2009

The Entourage:

The Lawyer: Miss Barnes
    Last edited by God; 06-07-2011 at 11:10 AM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Re: The Future

CWA World Tag Team Championships
    Tag Team Gauntlet
    In Exile
    April 8th 2009

Ahead of tonight’s big Pay Per View, CWA In Exile, Live from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, we get to drop in on the Future as they make their near final preparations. The Future are shown in a unique environment for the two of them. The local Gym?

Looking around the building, it is in fact a gym. Despite what you may know about the Future, it appears they are taking this match very seriously. The gym is pretty empty and thus we have little problem spotting our targets. Over in the corner of the gym we catch up with Daren Storm and his long time partner Axl Storm as they stretch for tonight’s match. Neither man moves his head and remains looking straight ahead. The camera turns and we see why they are here in the first place. The instructor just so happens to be a very fit and athletic twenty-something year old. She is situated less than ten feet in front of the Future with her back to them as she goes through the routine that Daren and Axl are supposed to be following. Instead they are watching her ass as she bends over several times.

Over to the side, sitting on a bench reading a magazine, we see Alexis. Alexis looks up from her magazine and spots that her team are not preparing for tonight but are instead gawking at the hot instructor. Alexis drops her magazine onto the bench and heads over to the instructor. Alexis marches onto the gym mat, piercing the mats with her heels as she goes which gets the instructors attention.

Alexis: Hi, you’re fired.

Daren: Wait, what? Why?

Alexis: You know why!

Alexis turns back to the instructor who seems a little upset but decides not to say anything and just walk away from the situation. Alexis watches her leave as do the Future. Alexis turns back around and once again catches her team perving at the young lady.

Alexis: That’s why.

Axl: But she was good. I was getting real loose and ready for tonight.

Alexis: You’re loose enough. I’ll find you something else to do, take a break.

Alexis once again marches off and this time leaves the gym hall.

Daren: Why did you have to let her catch you staring?

Axl: It was you she caught. It was probably the drool coming out of your mouth that gave it away.

Daren: It’s not my fault she was hot.

Axl: But it is your fault we got caught. Now what are we going to get?

Daren: I bet she finds a big fat disgusting cow to make sure we don’t look.

Axl: Ok, she knows well that we wont be able to compete if we end up throwing up right here.

With that, Alexis re-enters the room followed by a massive muscle bound guy who doesn’t look to be too into stretching.

Daren: Holy crap, it’s Roidzilla.

Alexis and “Roidzilla” make their way over to the Future while in conversation. The two meet up with the Future and they suddenly find out he is much bigger up close. Daren and Axl know better than to make jokes at this point in time so for a change they remain quite.

Roidzilla: My name, is Sebastian. This pretty lady here tells me you two need a vigorous workout in preparation for the single biggest match of your career’s tonight. Is this true?

Daren: I suppose.

Sebastian: You suppose? That is not an answer. It is either the biggest match of your careers or it isn’t. If it is, I’m more than willing to help you two win. If its not, you can go to hell for all I care. Now what it is?

Axl: It is.

Sebastian: Good. That’s what I wanted to hear. You. Drop and give me fifty.

Daren: Fifty what?

Sebastian: Fifty push ups. You, over there, I’ll deal with you in a minute.

Daren: Dude, I couldn’t do fifty push ups if I wanted to. And I don’t, so that isn’t going to happen. Sorry, you’ll have to pick something else.

Sebastian doesn’t seem to happy with being told no and thus grabs Daren by the shirt and shoves him to the ground.

Sebastian: One hundred push ups, now!

Daren: You said fifty!

Sebastian: I changed my mind! Do it!

Daren reluctantly starts his attempts at push ups which doesn’t go down well with Sebastian.

Sebastian: What are you? A little girl? Do them properly! Alexis, put your foot on his back and make sure he goes all the way down each time.

Alexis: Ok.

Alexis didn’t need to be asked twice and stands on Daren’s back in her heels resulting in a cry of agony.

Sebastian: One foot, not two. He can hardly lift his own weight. He would never be able to lift you aswell. Just push down, you don’t need to stand on him.

Alexis: Can I stand on him anyway? He can be very annoying.

Sebastian: Not right now, i’m afraid.

Sebastian leaves Alexis and Daren to it as he makes his way towards Axl who is at the weight machines. Axl is sitting on the weight bench when Sebastian reaches him.

Sebastian: Do you know what this is?

Axl: A torture device?

Sebastian: Very funny. It’s a shame you’re not as good in the ring, isn’t it?

Axl: Hey, I am good. I’m one of the best in the business.

Sebastian: Like hell you are. You haven’t wrestled in years and you think you’re going to win a Gauntlet tonight?

Axl: Damn right we are. Five other teams? No problem. We’ll probably beat them all about a hundred times again before we are done in wrestling.

Sebastian: You’d be lucky to beat one team let alone five. Now lets get to work so we can change that.

Axl: No offence, but, i’m not a weight lifting guy. I’m more of a speed guy.

Sebastian: Speed guys are the openers in wrestling. You need strength to advance in this game.

Axl: I’ve been tag team champion, what the hell have you ever done in wrestling to be lecturing me?

Sebastian: You may have heard of Brock Lesnar. I trained him.

Axl: … I didn’t know that.

Sebastian: Of course you didn’t, but Alexis did. That’s why she asked me to help you two. Now lie down and start working on those muscles.

Axl: Fine.

Axl lies back and prepares to bench press the bar as Sebastian starts to put more and more weight onto it.

Axl: Emm, Dude? I’m not going to be able to lift that. You’ll need to take some, no, most of that back off.

Sebastian: Don’t worry about it. I know what I am doing.

Sebastian continues to throw the weight on before he turns to see how Daren is getting on.

Alexis: Come on, nearly there, Six.

Sebastian: He’s only on six?!!?! What the hell have you been doing!

Daren: She keeps standing on me!

Alexis: I don’t, i’m just pushing him back down.

Sebastian: Hurry up, we are not leaving until you have done two hundred.

Daren: Two hundred now?

Alexis: Can we make it five?

Sebastian: We don’t have all month Alexis. Next week we will bump it up a little.

Sebastian finally turns back to help Axl but he seems to have vanished. Sebastian looks in the surrounding areas but cannot find Axl anywhere. Sebastian gives up the search so that he can make sure Daren is doing his end properly.
    Last edited by God; 05-09-2009 at 12:23 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

The Future (c) vs Hawk Bonsen and ToXic Rain
    Adrenaline Rush
    April 22nd 2009

Unannounced and uninvited the new CWA World Tag Team Champions interrupt the commentary team of Harvey Buckworth and Jim Taylor as they welcome us to the show. The Future casually make their way to the ring in expensive suits with the CWA World Tag Team titles around their waists but underneath the suit jacket meaning we only see the face of the belts. Daren Storm and Axl Storm take a few more steps before they stop and wait for their manager and valet, Alexis. Alexis in her own time, makes her way out to join her team. Alexis is wearing a long tight dress with a slit up to the hip on her right leg. Alexis joins her team halfway down the ramp before the trio continue to the ring completely ignoring the fans who are asking for handshakes and high fives from the new Champions. Daren Storm and Axl Storm get to the ring and climb onto the apron before they both reach down and take a hand of Alexis each to lift her up onto the ring apron with them. The trio enter the ring and immediately go into their old championship pose. Alexis in the middle, arms outstretched as Daren Storm takes the corner to her left, and Axl Storm takes the corner to her right. Both men jump to the middle rope and raise their arms in victory before making it clear to everyone that they are the champions. Both men raise the title belts above their head in unison and pose for several seconds before jumped back to the centre of the ring. Alexis fixes her hair as Axl Storm shines up his title belt. Daren Storm asks for and is handed a microphone. Daren Storm heads to the centre of the ring and begins to speak directly to the world.

Daren Storm: As you all know, we tried the fan favourite route, the fan entertainment route, and it got us nowhere. Luckily, we realised our mistake before In Exile and we changed our ways. Our mistake, it was caring what you people think of us. Alexis was right all along, we stopped caring about you and look where we are now. The first ever CWA World Tag Team Champions.

With that, both men raise their title belts again in victory as the fans in attendance voice their disapproval at being brushed aside by the team they supported all along. The Future doesn’t seem to care and continue to speak.

Daren Storm: We are and will forever be, the first CWA World Tag Team Champions. This is despite the best efforts of one Charles Anderson. Mr. Anderson did everything he could think of to try and prevent the inevitable from happening. It’s no secret that he is a big fan of Hawk Bonsen and ToXic Rain. Apparently, he doesn’t know what talent is. The bias Mr. Anderson has against us was in full display at In Exile in the make believe random drawing for the Tag Team Gauntlet. Seven spots in the match, we were drawn number three. Number one or two would have been too obvious so Mr. Anderson went with the next best thing to try and gets rid of us early. We have no problem with coming in number three of seven and showing everyone how it’s done. We do however have a problem with Mr. Anderson’s favourite team coming in last. We were tired and worn out, they were fresh and ready to go. Mr. Anderson staked the odds as high as he could against us, and as high as he could in favour of Hawk Bonsen and ToXic Rain.

The fans again voice their disapproval at what they see as nothing more than crying over spilled milk by the Future.

Daren Storm: Boo us all you want. I have something to say, and I’m going to say it.

The Rhode Island fans don’t need to be asked twice to let the Future have it and not a single person holds back after practically being invited to boo the new Champions. Daren Storm doesn’t look happy with the response but keeps his cool and merely waits for the fans to quite down a little before he continues to speak.

Daren Storm: Despite the unrelenting adversity we faced in Canada, we did exactly what we said we were going to do. We climbed to the top of the Tag Team Mountain yet again. We went through everyone to be where we are today. Hawk Bonsen and ToXic Rain meanwhile were given a free ride to the top. They beat nobodies, we beat everybody. Simply put, we earned our spot at the top and we don’t plan on letting anyone else see the view from up here. You know, as well as I do that Charles Anderson would have done anything to prevent this current situation from happening. Mr. Anderson did not want us to win, because he knows our history. He knows what we are capable of as the CWA World Tag Team Champions and he is terrified of it happening again. So that everyone knows exactly what I mean, I’m going to give you a brief history lesson. Back in the good old days there was this company called IWF. Had you watched IWF you would have seen several familiar faces. One of which is currently going by the name of Hawk Bonsen. Back in IWF he was known as The Artist Formerly Known as Bonsen. He was a nobody with zero prospects outside of being an enhancement talent, almost identical to his position today in CWA. He was and still is a joke that nobody finds funny. Meanwhile, over in the Tag Team Division, we were out there busting out asses night in and night out every single night, all for you people. Despite our hard work and popularity, we didn’t get title matches handed to us like Hawk Bonsen and his prostitute of a girlfriend ToXic Rain. We went to the ring and we earned them.

Yet again the loyal CWA fans voice their disapproval at the lack of respect being shown by the Future towards their opponents later tonight. And yet again, the Future doesn’t care.

Daren Storm: In IWF the World Tag Team Champions were a team called the Ainsworth Brothers. Two guys who were at the top of their game and were willing to take on anyone, at anytime. More often than not, they won. But that all changed when we rode into town. The Ainsworth Brothers were used to having everything their own way due to the respect and fear factors that they had built up in their opponents before the bell even sounded. We got into the IWF ring with them after climbing to the top. We didn’t show them any respect and we damn sure didn’t show them any fear. We imply spit in their faces. Now, I admit that may not have been the best idea in the world as they went on to beat us that night and retain their championships. But unlike everyone else they faced before us, we didn’t have the mindset of we tried, now lets try something else. We didn’t do that. We got up, dusted ourselves down, and came back for more. The Ainsworth Brothers had never come across a team like us, and as a result we not only earned their respect, we also earned the IWF World Tag Team Championships. They were now in a completely unknown position and they didn’t know how to react to it. In the end, they couldn’t handle being second beat and turned on each other. We disposed of one of the most legendary teams to ever step inside a wrestling ring. Hawk Bonsen, ToXic Rain, don’t fool yourself into thinking that we rate you anywhere near that highly, we don’t. The only thing that you two nobodies will have in common with the Ainsworth Brothers, is after tonight, you’ll both be non-existent. We made our name in wrestling by not only beating, but breaking up tag teams. CWA will simply be the continuation of our ever growing legacy in this sport. Hawk Bonsen and ToXic Rain, you can try everything and anything, it still wont change a thing. At the end of tonight, we will still be standing tall as the CWA World Tag Team Champions.

Daren Storm finally finishes talking and takes a moment to gauge the crowd’s reactions before handing the mic over to his tag team partner Axl Storm.

Axl Storm: I’m going to keep it short and simple so that you can understand me. You can love us, or you can hate us, either way, we really don’t care. But, you damn sure will respect us.

Axl Storm drops the microphone as the Future’s music hits and they once again do their signature title pose on the ropes before leaving the ring and heading backstage to prepare for their title defence later tonight.
    Last edited by God; 05-09-2009 at 12:23 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

The Future (c) vs TJ Styles and The Machine
    Adrenaline Rush
    May 6th 2009

Its CWA Adrenaline Rush and the current CWA World Tag Team Champions Daren Storm and Axl Storm, collectively known as the Future, are making their way to the ring. Unlike last week, the Future are dressed to compete but much like last week still carry the CWA Tag Team Championships and wear them proudly ahead of tonight’s title defence. Both men slowly make their way to the ring as the fans nearest them throw every insult they can think of the cocky duo. It doesn’t seem to have any effect as both men simply brush it off. After quite possibly the slowest entrance in the history of CWA, the Future finally reach the ring just as the fans patience with them wears thin. Daren Storm slides in first and goes to the left turnbuckle. Axl Storm follows him in and goes to the right turnbuckle. The Champions slowly raise their title belts above their heads in the corner as the fans have truly run out of patience. This is after all a wrestling show. The Future are loving the reaction and are in no rush to say their bit and get lost. Daren Storm eventually takes a microphone in his hand and addresses the public.

Daren Storm: Ladies and Gentlemen, for those of you who have sub-par intelligence much like our opponents tonight, we are the first and only CWA World Tag Tea Champions who just so happen to be undefeated in CWA. That’s right, two hard fought wins in which the stakes were high and the odds against us even higher. Tonight, Mr. Anderson has thrown us a curve ball. The Machine and TJ Styles. Neither man is competition to us so we are left wondering what else he has up his sleeve. Then again, its not like it will matter anyway. At In Exile we defeated six teams to become the Champions. Two random nobodies thrown together its going to change that. TJ Styles, we’ll start with you. At In Exile you looked to make a name for yourself. You showed your severe lack of intelligence when you went up to the Ultimate Pain and picked a fight with him. The only way that could have been any dumber, was if you then went and picked a fight with us. Last week, the Ultimate Pain killed you with minimal effort. Tonight, we finish the job with even less effort required. Now, we move onto your big bad buddy, The Machine. Or should I say generic ring name 101? Machine, you debuted last week against three nobodies, and lost. Your best, or rather only, attribute is your size advantage. It doesn’t count for shit when you get outsmarted by idiots. Had any of your opponents pointed to the sky, you’d have looked. Machine, its not going to be hard to defeat you tonight. Its going to be even easier when we bring something sparkly to distract you with.

Daren Storm pauses and listens to the disapproval of the fans in attendance. Their dislike of the Future is so deep that they are willing to get behind anyone else. Daren Storm seems to have said his piece and hands the microphone over to Axl Storm.

Axl Storm: Well said, very well said. I think my partner covered just about everything in regards to the match tonight, but he did miss out on one thing. We, are going to make an effort. That’s right, we are going to make the effort that you lazy pigs wouldn’t do otherwise. We are going to give one lucky person the chance to become famous. One of you inbreeds out there will get to step into this ring in only a few short minutes. Whichever one of you is selected will stand in the centre of the ring, Daren will then proceed to hit his devastating elbow smash to your jaw. If you stay conscious and keep more than half of your teeth, you win a prize. The prize is yet to be determined because quite frankly, none of you stand a chance as most of you are already missing more than half of your teeth. The requirements, to take part are very simple. You don’t need talent, motivation, money, good looks, intelligence or even mobility. Hell, TJ Styles doesn’t have most of them and he is getting a CWA Tag title match tonight. Simply put, anyone can take the challenge. Do we have any volunteers or will we have to select someone ourselves?

As soon as Axl Storm says it, most of the arena are begging for the chance to make a fool out of the CWA World Tag Team Champions by taking the elbow smash and staying up.

Axl Storm: We should also point out that you must be male. Some of you may require a DNA test to confirm your gender. Especially that girl? guy? thing… in the front row. With the beard.

Daren Storm: The guy in the straw hat in the third row will do. That guy right there. Security, please help him out of his seat and you’ll probably need a forklift to get him over the barrier.

A rather large man makes his way angrily to the barrier where security are waiting to help him over and escort him to the ring. The large man climbs into the ring and takes his place in front of the CWA World Tag Team Champions.

Axl Storm: Are you from Idaho?

The fan doesn’t respond but simply shakes his head saying no.

Daren Storm: You’re one of the lucky one’s so. Where are you from?

Fan: West Virginia.

Daren Storm: I retract my previous comment. Is your mother/sister also here?

Axl Storm: Are you related to TJ Styles? You look a lot like him.

Daren Storm: TJ’s father was also his brother. He’s dead now I believe, his cousin who just so happened to be his sister decided she didn’t want to become a mother at age seven and pushed him down the stairs.

The fan is not happy with these comments and its easy to tell from his facial expressions.

Axl Storm: We better start this competition thing. Firstly, how many teeth do you have?

Fan: I have…

Axl Storm: I count thirteen.

Daren Storm: More than anyone else in this arena. Out of curiosity, which is higher, your teeth count or your IQ?

Fan: Obviously my IQ is.

Axl Storm: Its not that obvious but anyway, who has the higher IQ, yourself or The Machine?

Fan: What’s his IQ? I’m guessing mine but i’m not entirely sure.

Daren Storm: His IQ is two. It takes three to write your own name.

Fan: Then I’m definitely higher.

Daren Storm: Are you sure about that?

Fan: Yes I am.

Without warning, Daren Storm drives his padded elbow into the jaw of the unlucky fan knocking him out cold with one shot. Daren Storm and Axl Storm both stand over the fallen fan and raise their CWA World Tag Team Championships above their heads in victory over someone who had no chance of surviving. The Future leave the fan old cold in the ring as they head backstage to finish preparing for their title defence later tonight.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

June 3rd 2009

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a sixty minute time limit and is for the CWA World Tag Team Championships. Introducing first, at a combined weight of 437 lbs, they are the current, reigning, and defending CWA World Tag Team Champions, they are collectively known as The Future.

Daren Storm and Axl Storm walk through the entrance curtain before stepping to either side as the valet of the champions, Alexis makes her entrance. Alexis walks between her team and leads them to the ring as they ignore each and every fan along the way. The trio climb into the ring, Axl goes to the immediate left turnbuckle while Daren goes to the immediate right. Alexis steps up onto the bottom rope and the Future do their signature pose as the title belts are raised above their heads.

Lindsay Monahan: And the challengers, at a combi…

Daren Storm grabs the mic off of Lindsay Monahan as she prepares to introduce the challengers. Daren talks to Lindsay off the mic and Lindsay steps out of the ring. Apparently Daren very nicely asked her to leave the ring.

Daren Storm: I know you are expecting a title match right now, but, before that happens, we have something to say.

The crowd are clearly not happy with the interruption as they don’t particularly care what the Future have to say, they paid to see them lose the titles tonight, not stand in the ring and talk.

Daren Storm: I don’t care if you cant understand me, we have something to say and it is being said. If you’ve a problem with it, learn English.

Some fans at ringside start making obscene gestures at the champions who laugh it off but then cant resist replying.

Axl Storm: Hey kid, does your mommy know that you are out this late at night? I mean, it is after eight pm on a school night, maybe you should be getting home and drinking your milk and eating your cookies before mommy tucks you in and tells you your bedtime story.

The said fan decides to shout a reply that we cant repeat.

Axl Storm: Now that’s not very nice. Where did you learn such foul language? Was it in the gutter in which your girlfriends sleeps or the back alley in which you sleep? You know what, don’t answer that, I don’t care.

With that Axl turns away from the fan and hands the mic back to Daren.

Daren Storm: For some unknown reason we seem to have been saddled with the moniker of not caring about other people. I have absolutely no idea where this came from, but believe it or not, several members of the CWA roster apparently feel the same way about us. I know its shocking.

Not that hard to believe judging by the fans reaction to that last statement.

Daren Storm: When we heard about this mindset, we decided we best do something to show the world our true colours. We decided to show the world that we are not uncaring bastards but are instead some of the nicest and most thoughtful people you morons will ever get the pleasure and honour of meeting. I know this may be a shock to you midgets, but keep with us.

The Japanese audience are clearly not happy with the language being thrown their way in such a short period of time.

Daren Storm: Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. To prove that we are not like that, we have made a very special video for you to watch. Roll the clip.

The attention is quickly diverted to the big screen in the arena as a short movie starts to play. We open with what appears to be New York City before we spot Daren Storm and Axl Storm on the street corner with a map opened out in front of them. The camera looks over the shoulder of both men to reveal that it is in fact New York City.

Axl Storm: How the hell do people find their way around this dump?

Daren Storm: What street are we on?

Axl Storm: Sewer street from the smell of things.

Daren Storm: I think that’s just the junkie passed out behind you. We’ll need to ask directions.

Axl Storm: Most of these scumbags look as if they would rape their own mother.

Daren Storm: To gain what?

Axl Storm: Who said their was anything to gain? It was merely a blanket statement.

Daren Storm: Across the street, the guy in the suit, he doesn’t look like a scumbag or even a junkie, lets try him.

The Future carefully make their way across the street being careful not to step on any discarded syringes that may be scattered across the heavily littered streets.

Axl Storm: Excuse me! Hey, you, can you help us? We’re a little lost.

New Yorker: It’ll cost you.

Daren Storm: Tell us what we want first.

New Yorker: What do you want?

Axl Storm: The homeless shelter.

New Yorker: Four blocks that way. That’ll be $2000.

Daren Storm: How about, no.

Without warning Daren Storm punches the local in the face to send him stumbling backwards and eventually tripping over a trashcan. While the camera man was watching the fall, the Future took off running in the direction they were told. The camera turns to see both men rounding a corner and runs to catch up with them.

The camera man finally catches up with the Future just as they reach the homeless shelter. More garbage and syringes litter the surrounding walkways as the Future are trying their best not to catch anything from them. Luckily, both men and the cameraman make it inside the building. Daren Storm and Axl Storm walk up the end of the food queue before looking around the jam packed building. You couldn’t fit more people in here if you wanted to, but let's face it, why would you? As the Future patiently wait in line, Daren Storm spots a familiar figure in the crowd of people.

Daren Storm: Third table from the end, fifth seat on the left. Recognize him?

Axl Storm: Frankie Enzo. Ha-ha, it seems momma Roberto has gotten what she needs from him and kicked him out of her house.

Daren Storm: Its pathetic that people actually live like this, I mean, how lazy can you be? Get out there and get a flipping job.

Axl Storm: No wonder New York is such a cesspit.

The Future continue to queue up as they slowly get closer to the top of the line. Once they get there they are greeted by a morbidly obese chef who is handing out what can best be described as slop.

Daren Storm: I take it your pretty much in charge here?

Chef: That I am.

Axl Storm: We’re looking for someone. Someone we have been fairly mean to and would like to make it up to by making his life worth living.

Chef: And who would that be?

Daren Storm: That would be Hawk Bonsen. We have selected him to be the first recipient of the Future’s Outreach to the Homeless program. We are going to take the scum of the earth like yourself and give them something to live for.

Chef: Boy, I think you better leave.

Axl Storm: Hey fatty, what’s your problem? We asked nicely.

Daren Storm: We even waited in line with the rest of your retarded friends!

Chef: That’s ma problem. You two punks come in here and try to make the rest of us feel bad! Get the hell out of ma soup kitchen before I kick you out myself.

Daren Storm: Believe me, if you even tried to move, you’d probably have a heart attack. How the hell does that chair even support your enormous weight?

Chef: Get the hell out of here, now!

Axl Storm: Fine we’re leaving, we tried to help you and your fellow rats of the earth out but noooo, you have to protest. Just accept that your life is worthless.

Chef: Last chance before I stick this spoon up yo ass!

The Future decide it best to turn around and leave. At this point the video fades to black and we go back live to Tokyo, Japan.

Daren Storm: There you have it ladies and gentlemen, undeniable proof that we are in fact nice people. We tried to help that fat slob but he was too up his own ass to let us. Some people, I guess enjoy being at the bottom. Some people like Hawk Bonsen, enjoy being a scumbag and enjoy being the lowest of the low. Hawk Bonsen, get your pathetic ass out here right now, get ToXic Rain off her knees and bring her with you. We are going to settle this once and for all. Tonight, we will beat you so badly, that even Wrestling Society wont want you.

Daren Storm passes the mic over to Axl Storm to have the final words.

Axl Storm: Hawk Bonsen, ToXic Rain, its time to face your destiny. Its time to see what your Future has in store for you, because the Future, its now.

Axl Storm turns and tosses the mic in the general direction of Lindsay Monahan on the outside as both men now await the introduction of their opponents tonight.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

July 29th 2009

The scene opens up in what appears to be the desert. The camera slowly pan’s around the area to confirm that it is in fact the desert. The cameraman doesn’t take too long to spot something out of the ordinary. A massive stone building seemingly in the middle of no-where. Outside are several pick-up trucks but the vehicle nearest the entrance is what catches the attention. A long stretch limo has pulled up. The camera quickly goes in just before the door swings open. After a few seconds one half of the CWA World Tag Team Champions Daren Storm steps out. A few more seconds pass before his long time tag team partner Axl Storm step out behind him. Both men move forward as even more people climb out. Tony Burlom who is then closely followed by Devon Jones, both of whom seem very impressed with how they got to ride today. The four men form a rough circle in front of the building before anyone speaks. Daren Storm is the man who breaks the silence.

Daren Storm: Now, we have tried to train the two of you for the past several days and it has now become painfully obvious that you two are utterly hopeless and in order for us to achieve our goal, we shall need some professional help.

Tony Burlom: Wait a minute, we won our match on Adrenaline Rush, I think that should count for something?

Axl Storm: You beat nobodies. How anyone can brag about that feat is beyond me.

Tony Burlom: Come on man, don’t be writing off our first win that quickly.

Daren Storm: Whatever. We are actually here for that reason though. We’ve come here to train you two so that one day, you may be good enough to actually pose a challenge to us.

Devon Jones looks up at the tall building and reads the front sign aloud.

Devon Jones: “The Militaryesque Training School for People who want to be Wrestlers but are not good enough to actually be Wrestlers”?

Daren Storm: It’s a very catchy title isn’t it?

Axl Storm: It’s also run by an old friend of ours, which is the only reason why he agreed to take the two of you on and train you.

Devon Jones: Who’s the friend?

Axl Storm: He is.

Axl Storm points towards the entrance where a large man has opened the door and is coming towards the four men with a smile on his face.

Trainer: How do you do fellows? My name is Just Nukem, and I am now going to make you stop sucking.

Daren Storm: Believe me man, that’s easier said than done.

Just Nukem: Come on Dwayne, they can’t be that bad, remember the Ainsworth’s? They were bad.

Daren Storm: It’s Daren, not Dwayne.

Just Nukem: Oh, right, right, I knew that, I don’t know where Dwayne came from.

Axl Storm: *To Hardcore Hell* He isn’t very good with names.

Just Nukem: You two, what are your names?

Tony Burlom: I’m Tony Burlom, and he is Devon Jones.

Just Nukem: Devon? That’s a girls name isn’t it?

Devon Jones: Like hell it is!

Just Nukem: No, I’m sure it is. We’ll call you Daren from now on. At least that name doesn’t suck.

Daren Storm: Dude, that’s already taken.

Just Nukem: What? By who? We got Adam, Darryl, Tommy and now Daren, what’s the problem?

Axl Storm: Actually, it’s Axl, Daren, Tony and Devon. I think it would be best if we just left them as is for the time being.

Just Nukem: That’s a good idea. We don’t want to confuse anyone.

Daren Storm: Can we go inside?

Just Nukem: Of course, of course.

All five men slowly head inside the training facility with Just Nukem at the front. Once inside, Hardcore Hell look around in amazement at the sheer size of the facilities. The walls are lined with shelves that contain every weight imaginable, while weight lifting benches are set out along one wall. Hardcore Hell continues to look around as the conversation picks up again.

Just Nukem: So, will the hot chick be joining us later?

Daren Storm: Who?

Just Nukem: The girl that you two hang around with.

Axl Storm: Oh Alexis, nah, she wont be here.

Just Nukem: Damn, maybe next time?

Axl Storm: Yeah, maybe. Hey, can we actually get started now?

Just Nukem: Sure. Ok, let’s see, right, first up, is an obstacle course. In theory it should take less than thirty seconds to finish but Aaron can confirm that sometimes it takes a lot longer.

Axl Storm: I told you, I fell!

Just Nukem: It’s also a two person race. The loser of that race has to do it again, blindfolded! With, a full glass of ice cold water on their head!

Daren Storm: How about they just do it again as normal?

Just Nukem: But that’s no fun.

Daren Storm: It’s not supposed to be fun. We have a huge eight man tag coming up and we cannot afford to lose it. Axl and I are ok, we won’t be getting beat, but these two, well they suck and would get beat which would also mean we lose our unbeaten run. I don’t plan on letting four nobodies end our run. So with that said, can we please get on with the training?

Just Nukem: Man, you used to be cool.

Tony Burlom and Devon Jones take their places at the starting line but unfortunately, we are out of film so the camera fades to black before the actual training can begin.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

August 12th 2009
    Adrenaine Rush
    vs Alexa

We open backstage in the office of Charles W. Anderson. Mr. Anderson is seated at his desk doing what looks like hours worth of paperwork. Anderson drops a bunch of the papers onto his desk and lifts up his coffee cup. Anderson begins to raise the cup to his mouth but see’s that it is already empty. Anderson replaces the cup on his desk before running his hands through his thinning grey hair and letting out a sigh. Anderson lets his head rest in his hands for a few seconds before he hears a knock at the door. Anderson puts the paperwork back into its folder before responding.

Anderson: Yeah, come on in.

Anderson instantly regrets saying that when he see’s Alexis followed closely by the CWA World Tag Team Champions, The Future. Alexis helps herself to a seat before she even addresses Anderson.

Alexis: Mr. Anderson, I came here to once again thank you for making this match for tonight.

Anderson: You’re welcome.

Alexis: However, I do have one more thing to ask of you.

Anderson: What now?

Alexis: I don’t feel comfortable having to get dressed for my match in a locker-room that is shared by several guys. Since I am putting myself in harm’s way tonight against that dimwit Alexa, I think I deserve my own private locker-room, don’t you agree?

Anderson goes to answer but Alexis cuts him off.

Alexis: I mean, look at me, I have the body of a Goddess, and you want me to get dressed in front of a bunch of guys who would leave to see my goods? We both know full well that all the guys in this company want me, actually, that’s probably why they started that Playboy rumour, they know it’s the only way they could ever see me naked. I’m getting a little off topic here so I’ll bring it back a little, A private locker-room, I want one.

Anderson wait’s a couple of seconds to make sure Alexis is finished and wont interrupt him again before replying.

Anderson: Unfortunately Alexis, I am tight on time tonight so I will take it under advisement.

Alexis: I think you misunderstood me. I’m not advising anything. I’m telling you. I want my own private fully furnished locker-room, and I expect to get it.

Anderson: You may not be advising anything, but I’m going to. I advise that you worry more about Alexa than about getting your own locker-room, you don’t know what she could be capable of.

Alexis: She’s a brain dead slut. I could beat her with both arms tied behind my back, but, I’m not a whore and thus I am not going to give the perverts in the audience the chance to see me tied up. Who knows what they would be thinking of doing to me. I feel dirty just thinking about them. Ewww, I’m going for a shower, I expect a locker-room to be assigned to me by the time I finish.

With that Alexis stands up and quickly exit’s the office leaving Anderson with the Tag Champions.

Daren Storm: I know you’re busy but I’m going to give you some free advice, it will be a lot easier for yourself and us, if you just give her what she wants. Once she decides that she wants something, she wont stop until she gets it.

Anderson: Actually, I may have an idea. My Problem Solver is already booked in a match tonight but I unfortunately have another problem. This Randy Robinson fellow has been bugging me for a title match ever since he got here. He doesn’t seem to realise that he isn’t good enough at this point. I asked him nicely to leave me alone but it only seemed to spur him on more. I booked him in a non-title match against your good friend the Ultimate Pain later tonight. If for some strange reason he was unable to return to work after tonight, I would have some more free time that I could dedicate to getting Alexis her own locker-room.

Axl Storm: I don’t think the chances of him quitting are that good. I mean, if he puts in a good performance, he would just bug you even more for an actual title match.

Anderson: Good God you’re an idiot. Either convince Pain to end his career or the two of you go out there and end it. Put him out of his misery already. Do that, and Alexis gets her locker-room, understand?

Axl Storm: Why didn’t you just say that to begin with? We’ll take care of it, don’t worry.

Anderson: If I don’t worry no-one will.

Anderson turns his attention back to his paper work as the Future turn their backs and head back to the Brotherhood’s locker-room to work something out in regards Randy Robinson.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

August 26th 2009
    vs TJ Styles, The Machine & Alexa

We open backstage in the locker-room of the Brotherhood. For a change the Xbox 360 isn’t running and Kennif leBlanch is nowhere to be found. As we pan around the locker-room we see some spray paint on one of the walls that appear to be guidelines for knocking the wall down to make the locker-room bigger. We continue around and start to hear three distinctive voices. Two male and one female. The camera continues around where we find all the CWA title belts resting on a desktop with several empty tins of polish beside them. All four title belts sparkle and reflect a blinding light back as the Brotherhood are clearly keeping them in good condition. The camera continues to pan around as the three voices become clearer and we identify two of them as being the current CWA World Tag Team Champions, Daren Storm and Axl Storm, collectively known as the Future. The voices get louder and louder until the camera catches the Future and an unknown female standing at a desk in the middle of the room. Several pages and documents litter the table along with a briefcase that has the name Miss B. Barnes on the side on a small brass nameplate. Underneath Miss B. Barnes reads one single word. Solicitor. The camera focuses in on the top document and we see that it is actually a contract. At the bottom of the page we see four signatures, two of which belong to the Future, the other two, written in crayon, belong to Tony Burlom and Devon Jones of Hardcore Hell. The Future seemingly are not happy with something in the contract.

Daren Storm: So, basically, we’re stuck with those two morons?

Miss Barnes: As of now, yes. The contract is bullet proof until the team receive their title match against you two. I made the contract myself, so I know that there is no way around it.

Daren Storm: It doesn’t matter that the haven’t been able to improve at all?

Miss Barnes: That was not a term of the agreement. It does not matter one bit.

Axl Storm: When can we have the match?

Miss Barnes: You can name a date whenever you want, provided the other party has two weeks notice.

Axl Storm: If we announce it now, can we do the match on the next show and be done with them for good?

Miss Barnes: According to the contract. Yes, you can.

Axl Storm: Do we have to sign anything to make that official?

Miss Barnes: Not as of yet, a contract will be drawn up by CWA management, I’ll look over it, then you two will sign it and have your match next week.

Daren Storm: Then we are done with these two right?

Miss Barnes: Assuming you win.

Daren Storm: Assuming?

Miss Barnes: You can never take anything for granted in this life. I thought I was going to be a Doctor.

Daren Storm: Why aren’t you?

Miss Barnes: I’d rather get people by the balls and squeeze everything out of them, it’s much more fun than helping people.

Daren Storm: Remind me never to get on your bad side.

Miss Barnes:Believe me, you’ll know if you are on my bad side.

Axl Storm: Can you two flirt later? We aren’t done here yet.

Daren Storm: I wasn’t flirting, she was.

Miss Barnes: You wish I was.

Axl Storm: Anyway, next week we face Hardcore Hell for our titles. That will be taken care of in the next few days. Do you have the contract for Meltdown?

Miss Barnes: Absolutely. The Future vs. TJ Styles & The Machine for the CWA World Tag Team Championships. All you two need to do is sign it and it’s official.

Both members of the Future take the contract and sign it one after the other to lock the match in place, provided they retain next week. As soon as both men have signed the contract, the locker-room door swings open and in walks Alexis, followed closely behind by Just Nukem. Alexis marches over to the contract signing as Nukem looks around in amazement.

Just Nukem: Dayum!

Alexis: Done?

Miss Barnes: Just this second.

Alexis: Great, you two, Nukem is going to give you some last minute training ahead of our match tonight. I don’t want either of you to ruin my unbeaten record by being unprepared.

Axl Storm: We’re also unbeaten.

Alexis: Whatever, I’m not willing to take a chance of either of you getting an injury early on and costing us the match, so, Nukem here is going to get you warmed up.

Daren Storm: What about you?

Alexis: I have something else lined up to get ready.

Just Nukem: If you guys are ready, lets get going, a five mile run isn’t going to do itself.

Daren Storm: Five miles?!?!

Just Nukem: I don’t it doesn’t seem like much, but its just to get you loosened up before we start the heavy work.

The Future look at each other in disbelief before reluctantly leaving the desk to head outside and begin.

Just Nukem: We’ll be back in a few hours Alexis, don’t worry, JP and The Monster wont know what hit them.

Axl Storm: How come you can get her name right?

The three men head out of the locker-room to leave Alexis and Miss Barnes alone. Miss Barnes tidies away the contracts into her briefcase in silence. Alexis is first to break the silence.

Alexis: Would you care to join me in my pre match preparations?

Miss Barnes: I’m not a wrestler.

Alexis: Don’t worry, I have booked us in for a nice long massage to prepare, no way in hell am I going on a five mile run.

Miss Barnes: I think I’ll take you up on that offer Alexis.

Alexis: These guys are really cute, especially my guy….

The two women turn to leave the locker-room empty as they head of to prepare in a very different manner to the Tag Champions.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Septembr 9th 2009
    vs Hardcore Hell

The scene opens in what appears to be a backstage area at some unknown event. Daren Storm, Axl Storm and Miss Barnes are standing near a curtain as several stage hands rush around them trying to get everything in order. The Future are seemingly unhappy about something.

Daren Storm: Do we have to do this?

Miss Barnes: Yes, you do, it’s part of your CWA contract.

Daren Storm: I don’t remember agreeing to this.

Miss Barnes: That’s because you didn’t read it and instead hired some cheap lawyer to look over it for you. Only recently have you gotten some sense and hired me.

Axl Storm: How long do we have to do it for?

Miss Barnes: At least one hour.

Axl Storm: We’re too big to have to do this.

Miss Barnes: A contract is legally binding.

Daren Storm: Fine, lets just get it over with.

Both members of the Future walk through the curtain behind them and onto a small stage where they take their seats at a small wooden table. The room is full of CWA fans and behind the Future hangs a large banner promoting a meet and greet with the CWA World Tag Team Champions. The Future reluctantly accept the markers they have been offered and begin signing autographs. Several minutes of nothing pass until one fan in particular steps up for an autograph.

Fan: Can I shake your hand?

Daren Storm: No.

Fan: Please?

Daren Storm: Go to hell.

Miss Barnes steps up and whispers something in Daren Storm’s ear and he doesn’t seem happy with it.

Daren Storm: I retract my previous statement. I would be glad to shake your hand, but first.

Daren Storm reaches down to the floor beside him and brings up a small package.

Daren Storm: Use them.

Fan: What are they?

Daren Storm: Disinfectant wipes, clean your hands with them.

The fan doesn’t seem impressed but does as he is asked before getting a half second hand shake and being told to move along. Daren Storm returns to the mundane experience of signing dozens of autographs most of the time without even looking at the fan. Axl Storm meanwhile is more friendly.

Axl Storm: What’s your name?

Fan: Frankie.

Axl Storm: Frankie what?

Fan: Frankie Enzo.

Axl Storm looks up from his writing and sure enough see’s Frankie Enzo looking back at him with a big smile on his face.

Axl Storm: We work together, why did you pay to come to an autograph session?

Frankie Enzo: I tried to talk to you in work but the security keep refusing me access.

Axl Storm: Why do you want to talk to us?

Frankie Enzo: Well, I haven’t been on TV much recently and I have seen what you two have done for Hardcore Hell, the guys you will be beating on the next show, and well, I was wondering if I could get a title match against you guys.

Axl Storm: We’re tag champions, you’d need a partner.

Frankie Enzo: I’ll find one!

Axl Storm: Find someone stupi… smart enough to team with you and you got it.

Frankie Enzo: You mean it? For real?

Axl Storm: Yeah, I have no problem defending against anyone, we are literally the best in the world.

Frankie Enzo: Man, you rule! Thank you so much, I’ll go and find a partner and I’ll see you in the ring in a few weeks, yeah!

Frankie Enzo turns and walks away with his hands in the air in victory.

Axl Storm: You forgot your autograph!

Frankie Enzo: Wooo, yeah, I get to be on TV again!

Frankie Enzo clearly isn’t listening as he keeps walking and celebrating. Axl Storm simply crosses out the name Frankie Enzo and re-uses the photo for the next person. Daren Storm is once again having problems with fans and has resorted to name calling.

Daren Storm: Listen you stupid jackass, we made Hardcore Hell, and on Wednesday, we are going to break Hardcore Hell. If you don’t want me to use your face as an example, I suggest you shut up and move along you ignorant twat.

The four year old Daren Storm was yelling at starts bawling her eyes out as her mother lifts her up into her arms and consoles her.

Mother: You are a very bad role model.

Daren Storm: I don’t even want to be here with these pathetic virgins who still live in their mother’s basement.

Mother: You’re getting paid to be here, you could at least show some class.

Daren Storm: Right, I’m going to say this really slowly so that you can understand. I. Don’t. Want. To. Meet. Any. Of. You. Do. You. Understand. You. Fat. Cow?

Mother: You’re a disgrace, my daughter will never own any of your merchandise after this debacle.

Daren Storm: I really couldn’t care less. I get paid anyway.

Mother: You’re unbelievable.

Daren Storm: I know.

Mother: That wasn’t a compliment! I really hope Devon Jones and Tony Burlom kick your ass on Wednesday.

Daren Storm: You should go on hunger strike until that happens, maybe then you wont be so repulsing. Get lost before I have you removed with a crane.

The irate mother turns and mumbles under her breath as the next fan hesitantly steps up to get an autograph fearful of what might happen should he say something wrong.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ramrod!

Status

Honestly, the "Daren Storm: Listen you stupid jackass, we made Hardcore Hell, and on Wednesday, we are going to break Hardcore Hell. If you don’t want me to use your face as an example, I suggest you shut up and move along you ignorant twat.

The four year old Daren Storm was yelling at starts bawling her eyes out as her mother lifts her up into her arms and consoles her.", made me laugh very hard.

God

Status

September 23rd 2009
    Meltdown
    vs. Mechancial Thuganomics

The scene opens up in the world famous Fabric nightclub in London, England. The dance floor is jam packed as party goers look to have a good night out. As the CWA camera pans around the large room, several well known celebrities are spotted mingling with each other and even occasionally with the public. The CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas is spotted on the Dance floor with what looks to be a woman but as we get closer we realise she may need a gender verification test to be sure.

The camera continues to pan around where we see the CWA World Champion the Ultimate Pain seated and surrounded by several lovely ladies to which he gladly shows off his title belt for. Matt Jones is spotted in the background trying to buy a drink for himself but getting refused because he doesn’t have ID on him. Jones proclaims that he a member of the Brotherhood but it doesn’t get him anything except a coke.

The camera keeps going until we finally set sights on one half of the CWA World Tag Team Champions in Daren Storm. Daren Storm appears to be way out of his depth as he tries to hit on five women so far out of his league its not even funny. We get in closer to find that the five women are having a hard time simply being nice in letting him down but he isn’t making it easy for them. Eventually, he gets the message and leaves them be. Daren Storm walks away dejected before he bumps into his team mate and co-holder of the CWA World Tag Team Championships in Axl Storm.

Axl Storm: Any luck?

Daren Storm: These people don’t recognize greatness when they see it.

Axl Storm: Who were you hitting on?

Daren Storm turns slightly and points out the five women who are again busy this time rejecting Matt Jones.

Axl Storm: You didn’t hit on them all at once again did you?

Daren Storm: Yeah, so?

Axl Storm: Please tell me you didn’t propose an orgy again as well.

Daren Storm: I may have.

Axl Storm: Celebrities are never going to be up for anything like that.

Daren Storm: They aren’t that big celebrities.

Axl Storm: Girls Aloud are flippin’ massive here. They would never, ever, ever be interested.

Daren Storm: Worth a shot anyway, how are you getting on?

Axl Storm: I’m not quite sure. I bumped into Lady GaGa, and well, now I’m confused.

Daren Storm: Do tell.

Axl Storm: Well, she called me wired, and, coming from Lady GaGa, I don’t know if that was an insult or a compliment.

Daren Storm: Was she calling for security and using pepper spray on you?

Axl Storm: I’m not you.

Daren Storm: Then it was probably a compliment.

Axl Storm: Shame she is a nut job otherwise I would have been in there.

Daren Storm: Alexis appears to be doing well anyway.

The camera pulls back to see Alexis literally surrounded by dozens of well built and attractive men all of whom are constantly buying her drink and hanging on her every word.

Daren Storm: I’m going to try one more before I’m paying for someone tonight.

Axl Storm: Good luck?

Daren Storm: Don’t need any, this one has quite a reputation behind her.

Daren Storm and Axl Storm once again separate as Daren Storm heads off to the far side of the club with his eye on someone. Daren Storm finally reaches his destination just ahead of the camera man. Daren Storm wastes no time in putting himself between his new target and her male companion.

Daren Storm: Hey, I’m Daren Storm.

Girl: Who?

Daren Storm: Oh please, don’t pretend you don’t know. I’m a World Champion.

Girl: Sure you are.

Guy: Hey buddy, can you kindly get lost?

Daren Storm: Who the hell are you?

Guy: I’m Alex.

Daren Storm: Alex what?

Guy: Alex Reid.

Daren Storm: Seriously what kind of name is that?

Guy: Please just leave.

Daren Storm: Buzz off dork.

Daren Storm turns his back to the guy and turns his full attention back to the girl.

Daren Storm: Now we can formally introduce ourselves. Once again, I’m Daren Storm.

Girl: I’m Katie, and that is my boyfriend so please leave before he makes you leave.

Daren Storm: What this loser? What’s he going to do? Like I said, I’m a World Champion.

Alex: In what?

Daren Storm: Wrestling.

Both Alex and Katie start laughing at this much to the annoyance of Daren Storm.

Daren Storm: Want to take this outside?

Alex: Good God, You have literally no idea who I am do you?

Daren Storm: I don’t care, All I know is you’re going to be doing a spot on impression of TJ Styles by being unconscious in a few minutes.

Alex: Who the hell is he?

Daren Storm: One of the guys that I will be destroying later tonight at the Pay Per View.

Katie: Are you going to bore him into submission with one of these stories?

Daren Storm: Shut it bitch.

Alex: Don’t you dare call her a bitch!

Daren Storm: Outside?

Alex: Lets go pretty boy.

The trio head outside along with quite a large gathering of people who had stopped to listen in on the argument. Once outside, we see that Axl Storm and Joey Nicholas have made their way out as well but Ultimate Pain is much too busy talking about himself to notice anything going on around him.

Daren Storm: I admit you may look impressive, but just like The Machine, you’re all style and no substance.

Alex: Are you ready?

Daren Storm: I believe that is copyright infringement.

Alex: What?

Daren Storm: NOW!!

Alex Reid turns and is smashed in the face with a brick that floors him. Daren Storm runs over and gets in a few kicks until he is sent packing when Katie takes the rings off and starts swinging in defence of her man. Daren Storm and Axl Storm, with the brick still in his right hand both take off running down the street past the very long line of people waiting to gain entry into the club. Daren and Axl finally stop running and look back to see that they are not being followed. Axl tosses the brick into some nearby bushes as sirens can be heard in the distance. Daren and Axl casually walk off into the distance as if nothing out of the ordinary happened tonight.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Promo from Adrenaline Rush (Oct.07/09)

The scene opens in the backstage area of the CWA arena near the interview set. As we get closer we see a female figure with a mic in hand waiting to begin an interview but surprisingly, it isn’t lead interviewer Michelle Kelly.

Lacey: Hi, I’m Lacey and tonight I will be interviewing the best tag team to ever wrestle, the current CWA World Tag Team Champions, The Future.

Right on cue, the tag team champions come into view and stand either side of the smiling Lacey.

Lacey: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to grant me this exclusive interview.

Axl Storm: You’re welcome.

Lacey: I hope you don’t mind, but I have a lot of questions to get through so shall we begin?

Daren Storm: It’s weird having an interviewer who is nice for a change.

Lacey: Firstly, congratulations on overcoming such huge odds at Meltdown to retain the CWA World Tag Team Championships against Mechanical Thugonomics.

Daren Storm: Thank you.

Lacey: After your brilliant performance however, you were almost the victims of a cowardly sneak attack by two men who shouldn’t even be in the country, let alone on the roster. Had it not been for the incredible awareness of you two, things could have turned out very badly. What are your thoughts on the masked guys whose name I cant remember?

Axl Storm: I don’t think anyone can remember their name so don’t worry about that. Boys, I know we made the open challenge to any team from any where on the planet, but I thought it would be implied that you have to have a valid visa for the United States, which, last time I checked, you two amigos don’t have.

Daren Storm: It is absolutely ridiculous and a disgrace that these two illegal aliens can skip over border control and sneak back into the county. Just because you are ugly enough to need masks, doesn’t mean you can ignore the law. We have already reported the two of you to immigration so you can expect a visit from them in the near future, after which point, we wont have to worry about them anymore.

Lacey: Surely you aren’t worried about them to begin with are you?

Daren Storm: Absolutely not, it may come off like we are hesitant to face these guys, well, truthfully we are. We are hesitant to be associated with illegal aliens. You see, we are model, upstanding citizens, whereas if we had to face you two, that wouldn’t look good on us. We are not afraid of you by any means, there is a very good reason why we are undefeated in CWA, we’re just plain better than everyone else. Guys, I’m only going to say this once, leave. Leave and don’t come back. We don’t want to, but we will if we have to.

Lacey: Will what?

Daren Storm: Kick them back out of the country ourselves.

Axl Storm: Jose, Julio, this is your only warning. The next time you try and stick your big noses in our business, we’re going to have to break them for you.

Lacey: Very strong words from two of the best wrestlers alive today who are quite clearly not afraid of the Mexican guys. Okay, next question is in regards your match tonight. Yet another CWA World Tag Team title defence is on the horizon, this time against Frankie Enzo, and a partner of his choosing. Thoughts?

Axl Storm: Firstly, I’d like to correct you on a small detail you got wrong Lacey, it’s not a partner of his choosing, Enzo doesn’t get to choose, he takes what he can get. In London he was asking Alexis to team with him. I’m betting everyone he considers an ally or even a friend, has already turned him down. Secondly, I would not be surprised if tonight ended up being a handicap match.

Daren Storm: I’ve lost count at this point of how many hopeless teams we have had to destroy since coming to CWA. We’ve split up several teams in our relativly short time together, hell, when we were still in our rookie year, we split up the dominant Ainsworth Brothers. Frankie Enzo, you and your mystery partner, do not pose any threat whatsoever to us. Tonight, will be just another chapter in your pathetic existence and yet another victory for the greatest tag team of all time.

Lacey: Thank you for your time gu…

Before Lacey can finish she is cut off my Michelle Kelly who has returned to the interview set to find someone is taking her spot.

Michelle Kelly: Who the hell are you?

Lacey: I’m Lacey, pleased to meet you.

Michelle Kelly: Did these two put you up to this? Look, this is my gig, and I’m not going to let anyone take it away from me, understood?

Daren Storm: Listen Michelle, while you were off on your knees with your mouth full, yet again, we needed an interview, and thus we hired Lacey. Lacey here, she has done a much better job than you could ever dream of doing. For one thing, she’s not a bitch, so she has you beat. Secondly, she isn’t a moron so she definitely has Orlando beat. Thirdly, she isn’t a sweaty pig so Bruce, you’re out as well. From now on, Lacey is our interviewer. Lacey is the official interviewer of the Future. You don’t have to like it, but you do have to accept it.

Michelle Kelly clearly isn’t happy with this and stares a hole trough Lacey until Daren Storm and Axl Storm lead her away from the interview set. We pity whoever Michelle will be interviewing next.

God

Status

December 16th 2009
    vs. Mechanical Thugonomics

We go backstage at Adrenaline Rush where we find the CWA World Tag Team Champions deep in conversation. Daren Storm is dressed to compete later tonight but Axl Storm is still on crutches due to his ankle injury. The camera man slowly moves in close so we can hear what is being discussed.

Daren Storm: This is a ludicrous decision, he has to have lost whatever semblance of sense he has remaining in that thick skull of his to think otherwise.

Axl Storm: I know, he’s completely making it up as he goes along. If he doesn’t like it, you can damn well guarantee that he will change it for no reason other than he doesn’t like it. Rules don’t seem to apply to him.

Daren Storm: Drunk with power I believe is the correct term to describe his recent behaviour.

Axl Storm: I know it seems unlikely, but I can actually remember when he was fair and impartial.

Daren Storm: That lasted all of ten minutes as I recall.

Axl Storm: I think Pain kicking him to the curb for the younger and better talent has really hurt him. Now he seems hell bent on taking it out on us and Joey Nicholas. Nicholas is basically in a three on one handicap match later tonight.

Daren Storm: I can actually see why he would be mad. His glory days, and I use that term loosely, are long since dead and gone. Pain was his last chance to do something big with his pathetic career. It was his last chance to be somebody. For all the victories he owns, who has he actually beat?

Axl Storm: No-one of note as far as I can tell.

Daren Storm: It seems he avoids competition like the plague. He could do with taking a page out of our book and just going to the ring and facing whoever is put in front of him instead of trying to find a way out.

Axl Storm: I happen to know that Joey Nicholas wanted a match with him but he refused. He even refused to face Minimal Pain, that’s beyond cowardly.

Daren Storm: Hiding behind his past achievements.

Axl Storm: He doesn’t have all that many to hide behind, does he?

Daren Storm: I’m done talking about cowards. If he wants to be remembered as one, that’s fine, but why he see’s the need to punish us, I really don’t know.

Axl Storm: Los Calavera quite clearly don’t deserve a shot at our titles. They had a chance, but blew it.

Daren Storm: Los Calavera must have been big back in Devil’s heyday, why else would they be getting another shot?

Axl Storm: That’s going way back. Anyway, we’re getting off topic again. Back to tonight, Mechanical Thugonomics. Again? Have we not already beaten these guys a hundred million times over?

Daren Storm: I know, and with you quite clearly still unable to wrestle, it’s an absolutely ridiculous ruling yet again by a joke of a general manager.

The two man discussion quickly becomes a three man discussion when close friend and the personal trainer to the Future, Justin Nukem joins in.

Nukem: I couldn’t help but overhear, mostly because I was listening, but this wouldn’t be a problem if you guys knew someone with a vast experience in wrestling to team with you tonight in place of the injured Axl.

Daren Storm: Oh we know plenty of people, they are just injured like Axl, booked like Joey, or suck like Enzo.

Nukem: Fair point, but what about someone who is retired?

Daren Storm: Does retired not give away the problem there?

Nukem: Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.

Axl Storm: Wait, you mean you?

Nukem: Totally man, I’m pumped to return to action, even just for one night.

Daren Storm: But you haven’t wrestled in quite some time, and this is an important match that we need to win to ensure we have the Pay Per View off.

Nukem: Look at me, I’m in the best shape of my life. No injures to worry about here.

Axl Storm: I think it may be worth a shot.

Daren Storm: Alright, If you think you are up for it then welcome aboard.

Nukem: WOOOOOOOO!!!!! I’m back baby!!!

Daren Storm: Woo?

Nukem goes off to get prepared for his return to action as the tag champions look at each other slightly unsure of what they have just agreed to.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

December 16th 2009
    w/Victoria Stone vs Anna Williams

We go backstage where we find the newest member of the entourage of the CWA World Tag Team Champions the Future in the form of the interviewer Lacey.

Lacey: Hi, I’m Lacey and I’m here with my special guest at this time, she is only the greatest female wrestler to ever exist which explains why she is the unbeaten CWA Women’s Champion, Alexis.

Alexis: Thank you Lacey but unfortunately, I’m short on time so I’ll have to be brief, much like my match later tonight will be. Firstly, Anna Williams, the new girl in town. You may be thinking that you have actually done something to earn the right of being in the same building as myself, but let me make this crystal clear, you have not, and you never will be good enough to wrestle me. Tonight, you will be getting a wrestling lesson. Nothing more, nothing less. Now, onto Miss Tyler like a lot of the guys in the back from what I hear. I know you think you are perfect, but anyone who wear’s that much make up, has to be hiding some hideous scars. Tonight Miss Tyler, myself and Victoria will add to them. Alexa, Why you keep coming back for more, I don’t quite know, but I do know this. You will be getting your ugly ass beat from pillar to post once again tonight. Finally, we come to Toxic Rain, you vanish off the face of the planet for several months, return out of the blue, and walk into a title match? That’s prompts a few questions in my mind. How many people are you sleeping with? Are they paying you by giving you a title match? Will they visit when you are in the hospital? Will they attend your funeral should you be stupid enough to show up in New York? All burning questions, but I guess we can only wait and see, tonight, it’s just going to be a preview.

Lacey: Thank you for the time Alexis, good luck in your match tonight.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

December 30th 2009
    Five Star Attraction
    vs. Los Calavera

The scene opens on a large well lit stage. Lacey is the only person in view as the camera zoom’s in on her as she raises a mic to her mouth to speak and welcome us to the show.

Lacey: Hi, I’m Lacey, and this is the Future Factor!

Lacey sounds super excited and does her best to sell the importance of what is about to happen before we are shown a short opening video that looks awfully similar to a TV Show in the United Kingdom. The video ends with the image of a large x with the “the Future Factor” wrote in front of it. The image fades away and we once again see Lacey standing in the middle of the stage with a mic in hand. The camera pans around to show a large arena with only two people in attendance. Miss Barnes and Justin Nukem are seated in the front row. Miss Barnes is busy typing away on her laptop as Nukem is busy eating popcorn and watching the stage. The camera continues around until we focus in on a table with four seat’s and four people in them. We go back to Lacey as she introduces the people seated in front of her.

Lacey: Ladies and Gentlemen, your judges, firstly, she is the CWA Women’s champion and therefore very qualified to be on the panel tonight, Alexis!

The camera zoom’s in on Alexis who waves to the camera before flicking her hair back over her left shoulder.

Lacey: The second judge is one half of the CWA World Tag Team Champions, he is Axl Storm!

The camera this time zoom’s in on Axl who is wearing a shirt, a tie and an open jacket. Axl nods at the camera while smiling away.

Lacey: Our next judge is a special guest tonight. She is a multi time women’s champion all over the world but is now retired from in ring competition, ladies and gentlemen, for the first time on CWA television, Melissa!

Melissa is next for the close up treatment as the feisty blond smiles politely for the camera.

Lacey: And the final judge you all know, he is the other half of the CWA World Tag Team Champions, he is Daren Storm!

Daren Storm is the last judge to receive a close up. Storm doesn’t wave or even smile as he simply unbuttons yet another button on his shirt that is now revealing way too much of his chest to make it worthwhile.

Lacey: Now that we have met the judges, let’s meet the first hopeful.

We are shown another short video package that details a young man by the name of Jason. Jason is 19 years old and comes to us from California where he is an aspiring wrestler. Jason see’s this as his opportunity to show the world what he can do and he fully intends to take advantage of it. When the video ends we return to the main stage but now there is a wrestling ring in place and Lacey has vanished. Jason, from the video, makes his way out and climbs into the ring with a mic in his left hand. Jason pulls off his tee shirt and throws it out of the ring before turning to face the judging panel.

Melissa: Jason. Why do you think we should select you as the protégé of the Future?

Jason: Well, I’m enthusiastic, young, and I don’t mean to sound cocky, but I’m really good in the ring as well. I think I could fill in whenever I’m needed.

Melissa: Fair enough, you will be judged on your performance in the upcoming match. Do you have any questions before we begin?

Jason nods his head before throwing the mic out of the ring and doing same last minute warm ups as his opponent makes his way out and climbs into the ring for the match. His opponent is CWA talent Steel. The match is very short as Jason charges at Steel and gets greeted by a pair of brass knuckles. Jason hit’s the deck and Steel picks up the easy victory. Steel takes a bow and exit’s the ring having done what he came to do. Lacey slides into the ring with a mic in hand and goes over to the unconscious Jason.

Lacey: Jason, how do you think you did?

Jason: …..

Lacey: I see. Well, lets see what the judges thought of your performance.

The camera quickly shifts it focus from Lacey to the four judges seated at ringside. Daren Storm has his head in his hands. Axl Storm is smiling at what he just saw and Melissa and Alexis simply look at each other in disbelief.

Melissa: Awful. A no from me.

Alexis: Is this a joke? No way.

Axl Storm: Yes! That was brilliant, can we see that again? Please?

Daren Storm: I have a feeling this was a bad idea. No from me as well.

The camera goes back to Lacey and the still motionless Jason who if he was awake would surely be heartbroken.

Lacey: I’m sorry Jason, but you have been eliminated. Our next contestant will be making his way to the ring is a few short moments. Before that, here is a short video about him.

Lacey keeps her word as a video soon begins to play this time highlighting the background of a 27 year old called Simon. Simon comes from Canada and has been wrestling for nine years in local independent companies around the Toronto area where he has risen to mid card status. When the video ends, Simon is standing in the ring with a mic in hand while Jason is being helped backstage by some stagehands.

Alexis: Why should we select you etc etc?

Alexis doesn’t seem all that impressed with Simon based on his less than chiselled physique but Simon isn’t disheartened.

Simon: I’m pretty experienced and as a result I feel I could offer something different to what is already a great unit in the Future.

Alexis: Sucking up isn’t advised. Any questions before we start?

Simon: No ma’am.

Simon drops the mic out of the ring and awaits his opponent. A few seconds pass before St. Deuce comes out to the ring and he doesn’t look to be in a good mood given his recent losing streak. Deuce climbs into the ring and doesn’t even wait for the bell before attacking the unsuspecting Simon. Deuce dominates the match and despite the best efforts of Simon at fighting back, Deuce picks up the victory with a brain buster in the middle of the ring. Deuce decides to make a lasting impression when he mounts the poor hopeful and punches him in the face several times over until the stagehands drag him off and lead him backstage. Lacey once again climbs into the ring and slowly makes her way over to the hurt Simon.

Lacey: That looked painful. How do you feel Simon?

Simon: Sore.

Lacey: Okay, time to see what the judges thought.

The camera pans back to the judges again and Daren Storm and Alexis are starting to get annoyed at the low level of talent that has presented itself thus far.

Daren Storm: You’re a joke. We want someone who is good enough to team with either one of us on short notice. That means you have to be able to beat anyone at short notice. If you couldn’t beat a jobber like St. Moose how the hell do you expect to beat jobbers like Los Calavera? Watch Five Star Attraction from your hospital bed and see how real wrestlers do it. See how talented wrestlers do it as we destroy Calavera and make yet another successful defence of our CWA World Tag Team Championships. My vote is no.

Alexis: What he said. No.

Melissa: We need a screening process or something in my opinion. No.

Axl Storm: Sorry dude, No from me as well.

The camera goes back to a heartbroken Simon who has just about made it back to his feet to hear the verdicts being read out. Lacey puts her arm around him to console him as she leads him over to the ring ropes.

Lacey: That was Simon who unfortunately, came up just a little short of what we are looking for. Our next competitor will be in the ring, after this video package.

A third video package airs this time about Steve. Steve comes to us from Northern Ireland and is 20 years old. Despite his young age he has been wrestling for six years already and is looking to make a name for himself across the pond. Once the video ends, much like the two before him, Steve is in the ring and has a mic in hand.

Daren Storm: Do you suck?

Steve: No sir I do not.

Daren Storm: Already better than the other two. Any questions?

Steve: No sir, I’m ready to impress.

Steve drops the mic out of the ring and turns behind him to see Frankie Enzo eagerly making his way to the ring. Enzo slides in and runs the ropes a few times before offering a handshake to Steve that is accepted. Enzo and Steve have a highly competitive match and Steve is by far and away the best yet. Steve almost picks up the victory with a sunset flip but Enzo kicked out at two. Enzo went on to gain the victory with a backslide. Enzo and Steve again shook hands afterwards before turning to the judges for their decision.

Axl Storm: Brilliant. The best yet. A yes from me.

Melissa: Not bad, considering the level of competition we have gotten thus far. I’m going to have to say yes.

Alexis: Pretty good and I think with some work we could make something of you yet. A yes from me.

Steve thumps the air in victory knowing that he has won the contest without even having to hear the last vote.

Daren Storm: You are decent, but with time we can make you great. You may be called into action very quickly as Axl still isn’t 100% and we have a title defence against Calavera. Do you think you could handle the pressure?

Steve: Absolutely.

Daren Storm: I’ll take your word for it, Yes from me as well.

Steve again raises his arms in victory before hugging Frankie Enzo and then Lacey who had been holding the mic for Steve to reply in to.

Lacey: That’s all we have time for on this very special edition of the Future Factor, we hope you can join us again next time but for now, goodnight from everyone here in the Future.

Lacey waves to the camera as it zooms out and Steve is joined in the ring by Daren Storm and Axl Storm. Alexis has decided to make a quick getaway and Melissa has decided she needs a drink and is heading for the bar. Nukem is standing on his chair applauding the show while Miss Barnes continues typing away unaware of what is going on around her. The final image we see is Steve shaking hands with the CWA World Tag Team Champions in the middle of the ring.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

December 30th 2009
    Five Star Attraction
    vs. Victoria Stone, Alexa, Anna Williams, Toxic Rain, Miss Tyler

We open the scene on a cold and wet night on the streets of California. The camerawork is shaky as it comes into focus on the CWA Women’s Champion Alexis whom is walking and talking at the same time.

Alexis: You may be wondering why a Goddess like myself would be out wandering the cold streets in the middle of the night, well I’ll tell you. Ever since I was unfairly forced to defend my precious title against five women who aren’t good enough to do my nails, I decided I had better try and get some inside information on these sluts. What better way to do that, than to ask their friends? That bring’s us to here, the Red Light District where I am in search of a woman who claims to have befriended Victoria Stone when she used to work this area. I hear Victoria was usually the least sought after of all the whores out here, and looking at her it’s pretty easy to see why. Unless she supplied a brown paper bag, I don’t see why anyone would be interested. Rich Stone seemingly saw something in her as he must have felt sorry for her and picked her up one but she never left afterwards. Most people worry about getting Sexually Transmitted Diseases from these “women”, poor ol’ Rich got something much worse, he has to keep her.

Alexis quickly rounds a corner and we soon see literally dozen’s of low class hookers all trying to impress passer by’s in the hope that they will get picked up for the night. Alexis scans the crowd of prostitutes before she spots who she is looking for. Alexis immediately makes her way through the crowd and taps her on the shoulder.

Alexis: You must be Marcy.

Alexis says to the overweight women who doesn’t appear to have any teeth left in her head. As the camera for some reason zooms in for a close up, we see what looks to be facial hair.

Marcy: I am, and who might you be?

Alexis: I’m Alexis, we spoke on the phone earlier today.

Marcy: Oh right, you’re here to find out about my ol’ running buddy Victoria.

Alexis: Glad you’re able to remember what we talked about two hours ago.

Marcy: I may not have the best memory no more but I ain’t that bad.

Alexis: Tell me about Victoria.

Marcy: Well, to tell you the truth, I always felt bad for that girl. We are in one of the busiest places in the country and more often than not, Victoria was left standing here all alone, passed over by probably hundreds of horny guys each and every night. How she ever made it to where she has today is a mystery to me.

Alexis: It’s not a mystery to me, it’s actually quite simple. She tricked a guy into taking her to the top, she has clung onto him for dear life and as soon as he is out of the picture, she tries to take his spotlight. I think it’s pretty obvious that she is in it for herself.

Marcy: Damn, that’s low.

Alexis: You get paid to sleep with people, I don’t think you can judge. Myself on the other hand, well if for some reason I ever ended up like you disgusting people, no-one could afford me.

Marcy: Disgusting?

Alexis: Yes, you are disgusting, as is everyone of your little tramp friends, and especially Victoria. You should all be ashamed of yourselves and at Five Star Attraction, I’m going to shame Victoria a little bit more by destroying her and eliminating her first from the match. Once she is gone, I could beat the other four with one hand tied behind my back.

Marcy: I think you better leave. We are just trying to survive and you are out here insulting us? What gives you that right? Victoria is a good friend of mine, we have dinner every weekend, and I’m not going to let you stand here and put her down.

Alexis: Don’t worry, I’m not putting her down, I’m just telling it like it is. At Five Star Attraction, I’ll be putting her down like the dog she is.

Marcy: That does it!

Marcy swings at Alexis but Alexis is much too quick for her and ducks the punch before escaping through the crowd of people. Marcy tries to follow but Alexis is long gone.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Added some History for each member.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

March 9th 2010
    High Voltage
    vs. Deathrow Druids

The Deathrow Druids are in the ring and ready for action as Alexis makes her way to the ring looking to be in a really bad mood. It’s amazing how different she is from only a few hours ago when she looked to be in a great mood. The Deathrow Druids aren’t exactly sure why Alexis requested this match and quite frankly they aren’t alone. Alexis gets into the ring and immediately takes a mic from Lindsay Monahan.

Alexis: It seems a lot of people are not able to comprehend why I asked for this match. It’s really very simple, you two freaks of nature humiliated me earlier tonight when you sexually harassed me, now, I’m going to humiliate you by beating the living crap out of you. I know you two are undefeated but you haven’t faced anyone good enough to lace up my boots. This is your first real challenge and it’s also going to be your last. After I’m done, neither of you will ever show your faces around here again.

Alexis drops the mic and the bell sounds to begin the match. Alexis goes in to lock up with El Tico but stops and quickly grabs the mic again.

Alexis: Ohh, I almost forgot. When I said handicap match, I didn’t mean two on one, I meant three on two.

Alexis point up the ramp and almost instantly “Check My Brain” begins to play and the former CWA World Tag Team Champions The Future make their return to CWA, dressed to compete. Suddenly it all becomes clear. Alexis never intended on this being a two on one match, she just never told us that part.

Jim Taylor: Genius! Absolutely Genius!

Harvey Buckworth: I have to hand it to Alexis, I didn’t expect this. I was under the impression that the former champions were several months away from returning.

Jim Taylor: Not former champions, rightful champions!

Daren Storm and Axl Storm slide into the ring and without missing a beat, spring into action with dual dropkick to both members of the Deathrow Druids. El Elfo falls out of the ring but Alexis grabs El Tico and hit’s the Makeover before making an arrogant cover to pick up the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, in 1 minute and 12 seconds, The Future and Alexis.

Having picked up the easy win, Alexis hugs both of her stable mates before she gives out some instructions. Daren Storm and Axl Storm quickly exit the ring, Axl goes under it and produces two trashcans along with two steel chairs. Daren meanwhile throws El Elfo into the ring steps before dumping him back into the ring. Daren and Axl re-enter the ring as Alexis has stood up the two trash cans and removed the lids. Still giving out instructions Alexis backs up into the corner to allow her orders to be carried out. Axl picks up El Tico and dumps him headfirst into the trashcan as Daren Storm does the same to El Elfo. Alexis confidently walks back over with the lids in hand and slams them both shut. Daren and Axl take a chair each and go to work on the trashcans showing no regard for the wellbeing of the two popular wrestlers inside them. CWA Security try to come in and stop it but Axl picks them off one by one with chair shots to the head as Daren continues to try and flatten out the trashcans. After a few more minutes, the Future grow bored and dispose of the chairs before throwing the trashcans, with the midgets still inside them, over the top rope and onto the steel entrance ramp where security can scrape them up. Daren Storm now has a mic in hand and looks like he has a lot to say.

Daren Storm: The more things change, the more they seem to stay the same. El Tico and El Elfo, the latest monstrosity in a long list of failures by CWA in a pathetic attempt to replace us. Overly gimmicked and underly talented are words that I would use to describe that abortion of a tag team whom we have just thought a very valuable lesson to. Come to think of it, overly gimmicked and underly talented can actually be applied to several of the teams that CWA have pushed to the moon in a poor attempt at making something big enough to replace us. Los Calavera for example, came into CWA and were soon sent packing back to Mexico due to the small fact of having no Work Visa’s. You would think that would be the end of that but CWA were so desperate for a tag team who will do whatever they want that they pulled more strings than a puppet master does in his career. Jose and Julio were pushed harder than anyone else in CWA and soon enough, management found a way to get the tag titles onto them, at the expense of a much more deserving team in ourselves. Myself and Axl carried the CWA Tag Team Division for eight months as champions. If you are wondering, yes, that is the longest title reign in CWA History and it’s going to remain the longest until we beat it. CWA were so obsessed with getting someone under their thumb that they neglected to do their homework. Sure, they could beat an injured team with dodgy referee in their own specialty match, but as soon as the playing field was level, they choked worse than Miss Tyler on a Saturday night.

The fans in attendance tonight are beginning to get very vocal about their disapproval of what is being said about one of their favourite teams.

Daren Storm: Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying the current tag team champions are any better than Los Calavera, they were just better prepared and it showed at Uprising. Jackson Sonik and Deportista, I don’t know either of you and honestly, I’m happy not knowing either of you two. From what Alexis tells me, you two don’t take wrestling seriously. It’s exactly that attitude that will see you sitting in a wheelchair for the rest of your pathetic miserable little lives. If you do not take this business seriously, you will wind up getting seriously hurt, just ask El Tico and El Elfo as soon as they wake up from their little nap.

A loud “Mouthful” chant breaks out in the crowd and the Future seem more than happy to wait it out.

Daren Storm: You done?

Apparently not as the chant starts up again but twice as loud this time. As soon as it starts to die down, Daren Storm continues.

Daren Storm: Believe it or not, we didn’t come out here to talk about Jackson Sonik, Deportista or even Los Calavera. We came out here to talk not about someone, but to someone. Karl Rooney, I know you are in the back somewhere, probably getting off to some shemale porn, but get out here now, we want to talk to the Senior official in CWA.

The Future go silent and await the arrival of Karl Rooney. After a few minutes, the senior official makes his way hesitantly to the ring.

Daren Storm: Long time no see Karl. Tell me, when exactly was the last time we seen each other in person?

Karl Rooney: Five Star Attraction I believe.

Daren Storm: Ohh that’s right, during that ladder match right?

Karl Rooney: That is correct, yes.

Daren Storm: As I seem to recall, you had a very big decision to make in that match didn’t you Karl? You had to determine who ripped down the CWA World Tag Team titles first. Now remind us all Karl, what decision did you make in the end?

Karl Rooney: I decided that both participants involved in the situation had each taken down a title belt at the exact same time, so I restarted the match.

Daren Storm: Exact same time?

Karl Rooney: Exact same time, yes.

Daren Storm: I have to disagree with that one Karl. I believe you know full well who took down the title belt first but you choose to make a different call. A call that CWA management would have wanted you to make.

Karl Rooney: I believe I made the right call, both titles were opened at the same time meaning a draw.

Daren Storm: Well, I just so happen to have some video to show you, so if you wouldn’t mind Karl, have at look at the screen.

We are shown a specific portion of the CWA World Tag Team Title match from Five Star Attraction.

Jose gets three quarters of the way up the ladder before Daren Storm takes a short cut and throws powder in the eyes of Jose. Jose tries to clean his eyes out while still climbing but misses a step and falls back down. Jose is quickly back to his feet but is blinded. Daren Storm gets closer and closer to the title belts at the top when Julio Domino joins him out of nowhere. Julio had seen the danger and used the ropes to springboard up most of the ladder before connecting with a right hand to Daren Storm. Daren punches back and drives Julio's face into the top of the ladder. Jose uses water from Lindsay Monahan to clear out his eyes as Axl Storm tries to set up a second ladder beside the first. Jose kicks Axl in the head and sets the ladder up himself before quickly climbing to prevent Daren from getting hold of a title belt.

Daren tries to fight both members of Los Calavera off but is losing the battle. Axl Storm comes to his rescue when he joins the party at the top of the ladders. All four men throw punches before all four grab hold of a title belt each and pull with everything they have. Axl Storm and Julio Domino get a title belt each and both fall from the ladder with their arms raised. Daren Storm and Jose grab the remaining two and also fall to the floor with the titles in hand. Referees Karl Rooney and Steve Ryan check who has what before looking at each other with absolutely no idea of what to do next. Axl Storm got one half of the CWA World Tag Team championships, but Julio Domino has the other half. Both men got the titles at the same time as did Jose and Daren who have one half each of the AMLL World Tag Team championships. Karl Rooney and Steve Ryan talk it over before Rooney makes a call and informs Lindsay Monahan.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, due to an unforeseen finish, senior official Karl Rooney is restarting this match with all four title belts to be re-hung over the ring!

Axl Storm protests the decision and claims a replay will show he got the title down first. Rooney isn’t interested and takes the title belt off him and hands it over to a member of the ring crew who re-hangs all four title belts so the match can restart.

The video ends and we see Karl Rooney saying something to the Future but without a mic to his mouth we don’t hear it.

Daren Storm: That’s the call I’m talking about, do you still maintain you made the right call?

Karl Rooney: Yes sir.

Daren Storm: Play the other one.

A second video begins to play this time in slow motion of the moment where the controversy began with Julio Domino and Axl Storm each ripping one of the title belts down. As it gets to the crucial moment the video slows so much that it would be impossible to notice what happened in real time. We see one of the belts open before the other as the video freezes on the image.

Daren Storm: Does that look like the exact same time to you Karl?

Karl Rooney doesn’t answer as he looks in disbelief at getting such an important call wrong.

Daren Storm: Do you see two people ripping title belts down at the exact same time? Do you? Answer me you son of a bitch!

Karl Rooney: ……no.

Daren Storm: Who got the title down first?

Karl Rooney: It would appear….. Axl Storm got it down first.

Daren Storm: Nothing to appear Karl, it’s a plain as day. It’s right there in high definition for the entire world to see. On the biggest night in the history of CWA, you made a wrong call that directly affected the outcome of the match. You made a huge mistake Karl, due to your utter incompetence you cost us everything, but, it’s going to cost you a whole lot more. You see, we believe in the saying of “An eye for an eye” but while that isn’t really applicable right now, we’ve decided to tweak that a little to make it fitting. Basically Karl, you took us out of action for over two months, we’re going to return the favour.

Axl Storm suddenly blindsides referee Karl Rooney from behind before hitting a sick twisting reverse DDT. Rooney isn’t moving, but the Future don’t look finished. Axl grabs one of the dented steel chairs and tries to flatten it out by smashing it across the back of Karl Rooney in the centre of the ring.

Daren Storm: Let this be a warning to everyone in CWA. If you screw with us, you will be leaving in an ambulance, we are sick of playing your games, we are sick of playing by your rules. Nearly everyone in CWA has a decision to make, either get the hell out of our way, or suffer the consequences. Jackson Sonik and Deportista, you two in particular have a very important decision to make. You see, you two nobodies have something that belongs to us, and we want it back. So you can either be gracious and hand what is rightfully ours back to us, or you can join Karl Rooney in the land of the unconscious. We’re going to give you to next week to make the right decision. Should you stupidly make the wrong decision, you’ll be suffering the consequences. You can try and dictate the present, but the Future, it’s already written.

Daren Storm slams the mic into the temple of the unconscious Karl Rooney before the reunited Future leave the ring with their heads held high having put the CWA Roster on notice.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

March 9th 2010
    High Voltage
    vs. Deathrow Druids

The Deathrow Druids are in the ring and ready for action as Alexis makes her way to the ring looking to be in a really bad mood. It’s amazing how different she is from only a few hours ago when she looked to be in a great mood. The Deathrow Druids aren’t exactly sure why Alexis requested this match and quite frankly they aren’t alone. Alexis gets into the ring and immediately takes a mic from Lindsay Monahan.

Alexis: It seems a lot of people are not able to comprehend why I asked for this match. It’s really very simple, you two freaks of nature humiliated me earlier tonight when you sexually harassed me, now, I’m going to humiliate you by beating the living crap out of you. I know you two are undefeated but you haven’t faced anyone good enough to lace up my boots. This is your first real challenge and it’s also going to be your last. After I’m done, neither of you will ever show your faces around here again.

Alexis drops the mic and the bell sounds to begin the match. Alexis goes in to lock up with El Tico but stops and quickly grabs the mic again.

Alexis: Ohh, I almost forgot. When I said handicap match, I didn’t mean two on one, I meant three on two.

Alexis point up the ramp and almost instantly “Check My Brain” begins to play and the former CWA World Tag Team Champions The Future make their return to CWA, dressed to compete. Suddenly it all becomes clear. Alexis never intended on this being a two on one match, she just never told us that part.

Jim Taylor: Genius! Absolutely Genius!

Harvey Buckworth: I have to hand it to Alexis, I didn’t expect this. I was under the impression that the former champions were several months away from returning.

Jim Taylor: Not former champions, rightful champions!

Daren Storm and Axl Storm slide into the ring and without missing a beat, spring into action with dual dropkick to both members of the Deathrow Druids. El Elfo falls out of the ring but Alexis grabs El Tico and hit’s the Makeover before making an arrogant cover to pick up the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, in 1 minute and 12 seconds, The Future and Alexis.

Having picked up the easy win, Alexis hugs both of her stable mates before she gives out some instructions. Daren Storm and Axl Storm quickly exit the ring, Axl goes under it and produces two trashcans along with two steel chairs. Daren meanwhile throws El Elfo into the ring steps before dumping him back into the ring. Daren and Axl re-enter the ring as Alexis has stood up the two trash cans and removed the lids. Still giving out instructions Alexis backs up into the corner to allow her orders to be carried out. Axl picks up El Tico and dumps him headfirst into the trashcan as Daren Storm does the same to El Elfo. Alexis confidently walks back over with the lids in hand and slams them both shut. Daren and Axl take a chair each and go to work on the trashcans showing no regard for the wellbeing of the two popular wrestlers inside them. CWA Security try to come in and stop it but Axl picks them off one by one with chair shots to the head as Daren continues to try and flatten out the trashcans. After a few more minutes, the Future grow bored and dispose of the chairs before throwing the trashcans, with the midgets still inside them, over the top rope and onto the steel entrance ramp where security can scrape them up. Daren Storm now has a mic in hand and looks like he has a lot to say.

Daren Storm: The more things change, the more they seem to stay the same. El Tico and El Elfo, the latest monstrosity in a long list of failures by CWA in a pathetic attempt to replace us. Overly gimmicked and underly talented are words that I would use to describe that abortion of a tag team whom we have just thought a very valuable lesson to. Come to think of it, overly gimmicked and underly talented can actually be applied to several of the teams that CWA have pushed to the moon in a poor attempt at making something big enough to replace us. Los Calavera for example, came into CWA and were soon sent packing back to Mexico due to the small fact of having no Work Visa’s. You would think that would be the end of that but CWA were so desperate for a tag team who will do whatever they want that they pulled more strings than a puppet master does in his career. Jose and Julio were pushed harder than anyone else in CWA and soon enough, management found a way to get the tag titles onto them, at the expense of a much more deserving team in ourselves. Myself and Axl carried the CWA Tag Team Division for eight months as champions. If you are wondering, yes, that is the longest title reign in CWA History and it’s going to remain the longest until we beat it. CWA were so obsessed with getting someone under their thumb that they neglected to do their homework. Sure, they could beat an injured team with dodgy referee in their own specialty match, but as soon as the playing field was level, they choked worse than Miss Tyler on a Saturday night.

The fans in attendance tonight are beginning to get very vocal about their disapproval of what is being said about one of their favourite teams.

Daren Storm: Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying the current tag team champions are any better than Los Calavera, they were just better prepared and it showed at Uprising. Jackson Sonik and Deportista, I don’t know either of you and honestly, I’m happy not knowing either of you two. From what Alexis tells me, you two don’t take wrestling seriously. It’s exactly that attitude that will see you sitting in a wheelchair for the rest of your pathetic miserable little lives. If you do not take this business seriously, you will wind up getting seriously hurt, just ask El Tico and El Elfo as soon as they wake up from their little nap.

A loud “Mouthful” chant breaks out in the crowd and the Future seem more than happy to wait it out.

Daren Storm: You done?

Apparently not as the chant starts up again but twice as loud this time. As soon as it starts to die down, Daren Storm continues.

Daren Storm: Believe it or not, we didn’t come out here to talk about Jackson Sonik, Deportista or even Los Calavera. We came out here to talk not about someone, but to someone. Karl Rooney, I know you are in the back somewhere, probably getting off to some shemale porn, but get out here now, we want to talk to the Senior official in CWA.

The Future go silent and await the arrival of Karl Rooney. After a few minutes, the senior official makes his way hesitantly to the ring.

Daren Storm: Long time no see Karl. Tell me, when exactly was the last time we seen each other in person?

Karl Rooney: Five Star Attraction I believe.

Daren Storm: Ohh that’s right, during that ladder match right?

Karl Rooney: That is correct, yes.

Daren Storm: As I seem to recall, you had a very big decision to make in that match didn’t you Karl? You had to determine who ripped down the CWA World Tag Team titles first. Now remind us all Karl, what decision did you make in the end?

Karl Rooney: I decided that both participants involved in the situation had each taken down a title belt at the exact same time, so I restarted the match.

Daren Storm: Exact same time?

Karl Rooney: Exact same time, yes.

Daren Storm: I have to disagree with that one Karl. I believe you know full well who took down the title belt first but you choose to make a different call. A call that CWA management would have wanted you to make.

Karl Rooney: I believe I made the right call, both titles were opened at the same time meaning a draw.

Daren Storm: Well, I just so happen to have some video to show you, so if you wouldn’t mind Karl, have at look at the screen.

We are shown a specific portion of the CWA World Tag Team Title match from Five Star Attraction.

Jose gets three quarters of the way up the ladder before Daren Storm takes a short cut and throws powder in the eyes of Jose. Jose tries to clean his eyes out while still climbing but misses a step and falls back down. Jose is quickly back to his feet but is blinded. Daren Storm gets closer and closer to the title belts at the top when Julio Domino joins him out of nowhere. Julio had seen the danger and used the ropes to springboard up most of the ladder before connecting with a right hand to Daren Storm. Daren punches back and drives Julio's face into the top of the ladder. Jose uses water from Lindsay Monahan to clear out his eyes as Axl Storm tries to set up a second ladder beside the first. Jose kicks Axl in the head and sets the ladder up himself before quickly climbing to prevent Daren from getting hold of a title belt.

Daren tries to fight both members of Los Calavera off but is losing the battle. Axl Storm comes to his rescue when he joins the party at the top of the ladders. All four men throw punches before all four grab hold of a title belt each and pull with everything they have. Axl Storm and Julio Domino get a title belt each and both fall from the ladder with their arms raised. Daren Storm and Jose grab the remaining two and also fall to the floor with the titles in hand. Referees Karl Rooney and Steve Ryan check who has what before looking at each other with absolutely no idea of what to do next. Axl Storm got one half of the CWA World Tag Team championships, but Julio Domino has the other half. Both men got the titles at the same time as did Jose and Daren who have one half each of the AMLL World Tag Team championships. Karl Rooney and Steve Ryan talk it over before Rooney makes a call and informs Lindsay Monahan.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, due to an unforeseen finish, senior official Karl Rooney is restarting this match with all four title belts to be re-hung over the ring!

Axl Storm protests the decision and claims a replay will show he got the title down first. Rooney isn’t interested and takes the title belt off him and hands it over to a member of the ring crew who re-hangs all four title belts so the match can restart.

The video ends and we see Karl Rooney saying something to the Future but without a mic to his mouth we don’t hear it.

Daren Storm: That’s the call I’m talking about, do you still maintain you made the right call?

Karl Rooney: Yes sir.

Daren Storm: Play the other one.

A second video begins to play this time in slow motion of the moment where the controversy began with Julio Domino and Axl Storm each ripping one of the title belts down. As it gets to the crucial moment the video slows so much that it would be impossible to notice what happened in real time. We see one of the belts open before the other as the video freezes on the image.

Daren Storm: Does that look like the exact same time to you Karl?

Karl Rooney doesn’t answer as he looks in disbelief at getting such an important call wrong.

Daren Storm: Do you see two people ripping title belts down at the exact same time? Do you? Answer me you son of a bitch!

Karl Rooney: ……no.

Daren Storm: Who got the title down first?

Karl Rooney: It would appear….. Axl Storm got it down first.

Daren Storm: Nothing to appear Karl, it’s a plain as day. It’s right there in high definition for the entire world to see. On the biggest night in the history of CWA, you made a wrong call that directly affected the outcome of the match. You made a huge mistake Karl, due to your utter incompetence you cost us everything, but, it’s going to cost you a whole lot more. You see, we believe in the saying of “An eye for an eye” but while that isn’t really applicable right now, we’ve decided to tweak that a little to make it fitting. Basically Karl, you took us out of action for over two months, we’re going to return the favour.

Axl Storm suddenly blindsides referee Karl Rooney from behind before hitting a sick twisting reverse DDT. Rooney isn’t moving, but the Future don’t look finished. Axl grabs one of the dented steel chairs and tries to flatten it out by smashing it across the back of Karl Rooney in the centre of the ring.

Daren Storm: Let this be a warning to everyone in CWA. If you screw with us, you will be leaving in an ambulance, we are sick of playing your games, we are sick of playing by your rules. Nearly everyone in CWA has a decision to make, either get the hell out of our way, or suffer the consequences. Jackson Sonik and Deportista, you two in particular have a very important decision to make. You see, you two nobodies have something that belongs to us, and we want it back. So you can either be gracious and hand what is rightfully ours back to us, or you can join Karl Rooney in the land of the unconscious. We’re going to give you to next week to make the right decision. Should you stupidly make the wrong decision, you’ll be suffering the consequences. You can try and dictate the present, but the Future, it’s already written.

Daren Storm slams the mic into the temple of the unconscious Karl Rooney before the reunited Future leave the ring with their heads held high having put the CWA Roster on notice.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

March 24th 2010
    Adrenaline Rush

We open the show with the CWA Women’s champion Alexis en route to the ring with the pregnant Alexa by her side. Alexis ends up reaching the ring first as Alexa stops to hug a kid at ringside who is wearing a very rare TJ Styles shirt. Alexis patiently waits in the ring until Alexa joins her. By this time, Alexis already has a mic in hand.

Alexis: The time has finally arrived. A couple of weeks ago I made a promise to every CWA fan that tonight, I would give the biggest, most surprising and even the most shocking moment of 2010. As you all know, I am always a woman of my word and tonight shall be no exception, so, without further delay, Alexa, here is your surprise.

Alexis points up to the top of the ramp with a smile on her face as Alexa looks on anxiously. The smile disappears from Alexis’ face when her surprise doesn’t show up but instead her stable mates The Future do. Alexa questions Alexis in the ring but Alexis seems to be reassuring her as The Future make their way to the ring. Both men slide into the ring and Daren Storm immediately goes for a mic from Lindsay Monahan.

Alexis: What the hell?

Daren Storm: Sorry for the interruption but this will only take one minute.

Alexis: Fine, make it quick.

Alexis backs up and gives the Future the ring as she stands beside Alexa and appears to be explaining the situation to her. Daren Storm steps forward and begins speaking.

Daren Storm: Last week at the conclusion of High Voltage, I thought we had sent a very clear message of intent to the CWA roster. I thought we had given Jackson Sonik and Deportista a way out of humiliating themselves at In Exile, but apparently I was wrong. Jackson and Deportista, we gave you two a choice last week. You could have done the sensible thing and handed the CWA World Tag Team Championships back to their rightful owners and avoid the beating of a lifetime at In Exile. For some reason you chose not to do that. The alternative was for you to suffer the consequences and by way of default, that’s what you have chosen. What we did to El Tico and El Elfo last week should have been enough to get you to make the right decision. I don’t know if you two are incredibly brave or just incredibly stupid, either way we don’t really care. Jackson and Deportista, we gave you a choice and you chose the wrong one, it’s time to feel those consequences.

With that Daren Storm drops his mic and without even a hint of hesitation Axl Storm springs into action with a super kick to Alexa! Alexis grabs hold of Alexa to keep her from falling to the ground but only so that she can have the next shot. Alexis lifts Alexa off her feet and drives her down with the Barbie Killer. Alexa hits hard and falls onto her back. Alexis and the Future don’t look finished but quickly bail out of the ring when Jackson Sonik and Deportista charge to the ring. Jackson goes straight to Alexa as Deportista tries to catch the Future before they get out of the ring. TJ Styles is next to the ring as he goes straight to his injured sister as well.

Alexis: I hope you enjoyed your surprise Alexa. No need to thank me, it needed to be done.

Daren Storm: Hey window lickers, do we have your attention yet?

Jackson Sonik gets up from Alexa and looks like he wants to go after the Future but is torn between revenge and the wellbeing of Alexa as the EMT’s head into the ring.

Daren Storm: Just think Jackson, you could have prevented this from happening, we gave you a choice and this is what you chose. This is all on you.

Sonik again appears to be considering leaving the ring in a bid for revenge but decides against it at this moment in time.

Daren Storm: Now, it wouldn’t be much of a consequence if it ended there now would it? That’s why we have a second part to take place later tonight. We pulled a few strings backstage and your match later tonight, it’s now for the CWA World Tag Team Championships. But! Yes, there is a but and a big one at that, when you tap out later tonight, Arsen and Osborn wont be leaving as the champions, that just wouldn’t be right, they haven’t earned a title shot yet. Instead, when they beat you later tonight, those titles are going back home where they belong, around our waists. Good luck boys, you’re going to need it.

The Future and Alexis finally head backstage as Alexa is strapped into a stretcher and brought backstage. Jackson Sonik and TJ Styles stay with her the whole way but Deportista fall behind as he seems a little more concerned about his match later tonight than a girl he barely knows.

Backstage we see the EMT’s rushing Alexa to a waiting ambulance. TJ Styles holds her hand as Jackson has his hand on her stomach. The stretcher is loaded into the ambulance and TJ Styles quickly jumps in. Sonik goes to get in as well but Orlando Maxwell grabs him by the arm and pulls him back.

Orlando Maxwell: You cant go, you have a match later tonight.

Jackson Sonik: Did you not see what just happened out there?

Orlando Maxwell: I did, and it was awful but you cant leave your partner to defend your titles alone against Arsen and Osborn, they’ll kill him. He needs you, don’t let him down.

Jackson Sonik: But…. Fine, but I need you to go with Alexa and keep me informed on her throughout the night, I’ll be there as soon as I can.

Orlando Maxwell: Will do.

Orlando climbs in the back of the ambulance as well before it speeds off leaving a very upset Jackson Sonik alone in the parking lot. Sonik kicks over a nearby trashcan before storming back into the arena.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information