Thread: Uprising PPV - February 11th 2009 - Live from Las Vegas, NV

God

Status

Uprising PPV - February 11th 2009 - Live from Las Vegas, NV

Clique Wrestling Alliance proudly present to you, our debut Pay per View event, live from Las Vegas, NV, this is CWA Uprising!

As the camera quickly pans around the jam packed arena the pyro starts to go off on the stage to signal the beginning of the show. Much like on our debut show back in December, the Exies are here to perform for us. The Exies perform a custom written song just for CWA by the name of Uprising. Following the rocking performance, the camera’s once again pan around the arena but this time show the celebrities who are out in force to witness this event live and in person. Vince Neil, Toby Maguire, Gwen Stefani and even Snoop Dogg himself have dropped in tonight. Various football players aswell as Basketball players are also spotted throughout the arena.

The Hyper active camera man finally settles down and focuses in on our announce team of Jim Taylor and Harvey Buckworth. The two commentators give us a quick run down of the card before selling the main event as best they can. Each man has a different opinion on who is leaving tonight as the CWA Heavyweight Champion. Before an argument starts, Lindsay Monahan cuts them off by starting her ring introductions.

Lindsay Monahan:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure and my honour to welcome you to CWA Uprising in Las Vegas, NV. Now, the following contest is a four man over the top rope elimination Battle Royal, introducing first, from England, this is Mike Rotch.

The rough and tough Englishman makes his way to the ring still in search of his first win in CWA. He has the look, but he doesn’t seem to be able to get it done inside the ring, he’s surely hoping that will change tonight.

Lindsay Monahan:

And next, from Ireland, he is the Celtic Warrior, Eoghan O’Neill.

The big Irishman is another who has thus far failed to deliver in CWA, he dominated against Hawk Bonsen recently but a lapse in concentration allowed Bonsen to pick up the victory.

Lindsay Monahan:

Next, from Parts Unknown, this is Tony Burlom!

One half of CWA’s only tag team makes his way to the ring looking to start to make a name for himself in singles action since he has been so unlucky in tag action.

Lindsay Monahan:

And finally, from Yonkers, New York, this is the Future, Rich Stone!

The favourite for this match makes his way to the ring with a scowl on his face, clearly unhappy at his match tonight. Rich Stone obviously feels like he deserves much better than this.

Rich Stone nails Rotch with a German Suplex. Stone grabs Eoghan O’Neill by the head an tosses him out of the ring with ease.

Lindsay Monahan:

Eoghan O’Neill has been eliminated.

Double arm bar submission by Mike Rotch on Tony Burlom, but Tony Burlom gets a foot on the ropes. Punch, ducked by Tony Burlom. Go-behind and he drills Rotch with a vicious German suplex. Fireman's carry by Mike Rotch and he suddenly fires Tony Burlom into the air and down rib-first onto Mike Rotch's knees. Brutal move. Wicked snap suplex by Mike Rotch on Rich Stone just about takes the paint off the canvas. Tony Burlom lands a reverse neck breaker on Mike Rotch. Power slam by Rich Stone on Tony Burlom. Rich Stone bounces off the ropes and lands a splash on Tony Burlom. Punch, ducked by Tony Burlom. He locks Rich Stone into a full nelson then drives him into the ground.

Sneaking up from behind, Mike Rotch nails Rich Stone with a hammerlock backdrop. Rapid knees to the gut set up a bear hug from Mike Rotch. He's really cinching it in and Tony Burlom is squirming. Mike Rotch finally lets go and lets Tony Burlom fall to the canvas. Mike Rotch nails Tony Burlom with a devastating double-arm DDT. Tony Burlom's significant other checks to make sure the health insurance bills are up-to-date. Rich Stone stares down Tony Burlom. Tony Burlom claps his hands to Rich Stone's ears. That's not nice. Face bite by Mike Rotch on Tony Burlom. I don't think that's legal.

Rich Stone clobbers Mike Rotch with a roundhouse kick. Mike Rotch stumbles over to the ropes. Rich Stone back to his feet. Rich Stone charges and eliminates Mike Rotch with a clothesline.

Lindsay Monahan:

Mike Rotch has been eliminated.

Whip into the ropes and Tony Burlom catches Rich Stone with a Facebuster using his knee. Double chicken wing submission by Tony Burlom on Rich Stone. Tony Burlom holds on for a few minutes, but grows frustrated and relinquishes the hold. Rich Stone fights back and cinches in a bear hug on Tony Burlom. Burlom escapes with an elbow to the face. Burlom bounces off the ropes and runs into a thrust kick from Stone. Stone hoists Burlom up into the air and carelessly tosses him over the tope rope for a hard landing below.

Lindsay Monahan:

Tony Burlom has been eliminated, Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, with three eliminations out of three, in 7 minutes 23 seconds is Rich Stone.

Rich Stone rises to the second rope and looks around ringside as the fallen bodies of his opponents tonight. Rich Stone is clearly unhappy with how he was booked for the Pay Per View and he has looked like a man on a mission tonight.

Before our next match we are shown a video package detailing the rivalry that has been built between the three men in the next match. The video starts back in December when Abdul Akbar Alsam made sure that Dr. Jack Adams was not going to be leaving New York as the Lightweight Champion. Adams made sure that Alsam in turn would not be leaving with all his teeth. The two were at each other’s troths for weeks as they both bid to get a shot at the cocky champion Joey Nicholas. Nicholas watched from the sidelines as his two opponents did everything they could to prevent the other from making it to Uprising. Important to note that anytime these three men have been in the same ring at the same time, Joey Nicholas has always come out on top as highlighted by the video ending with Nicholas standing over his fallen opponents.

Abdul Akbar Alsam makes his way though the curtain and out to the ring unannounced next. Alsam is met with the now normal hostile reception but he doesn’t seem to notice as he heads to the ring with a purpose. Alsam climbs into the ring and gets in the face of ring announcer Lindsay Monahan. Alsam snatches the mic from her hand and shouts at her off the mic to get out of the ring. Lindsay Monahan isn’t too happy with it, but does as she is told.

Alsam: If you people wouldn’t mind sitting down and shutting up, I have something to announce tonight.

Alsam’s comments just make the booing louder and as a result makes it harder to hear what Alsam is complaining about tonight.

Alsam: Las Vegas, Nevada. America’s Cesspool.

Alsam is officially the most hated man in the arena tonight after that comment.

Alsam: Being here in the pits of hell has reminded me why I came to Clique Wrestling Alliance a couple of months ago. To set America straight and in the process, make it suffer. Now, I admit I haven’t fully succeeded in either of those goals but that is all about to change, starting tonight. I have failed to live up to my promises before, but now, failure is no longer an option. You see, I work best when I am under pressure to succeed. That’s why tonight I am going to put an enormous amount of pressure on myself to ensure my victory.

Alsam pauses for a second as he surveys the crowd, several of whom are telling him he is number one.

Alsam: That pressure is going to come from a promise I am going to make right here, right now, live on Pay Per View. I am a man of my word, and if I do not win the CWA Lightweight Championship in my match tonight, I will leave CWA, forever.

For a change something that Alsam says gets a big cheer from the crowd. No doubting what result they want to see. Alsam throws the mic out of the ring in the general direction of Lindsay Monahan as he prepares for his match.

Lindsay Monahan:

Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the CWA Lightweight Championship. Already in the ring, from Iraq, Abdul Akbar Alsam.

Alsam climbs to the middle ropes and raises his arms which means more booing from the fans in attendance.

Lindsay Monahan:

Next, from Canada, he is the co-number one contender, this is Dr. Jack Adams!

Adams makes his way out through the curtain and much to his surprise is greeted by cheering from nearly everyone in the arena. Given the opposition it seems only natural that the fans would side with the only man who actually seems to care what they think and respects them.

Lindsay Monahan:

And finally, from Los Angelus, CA, this is the current, reigning and defending CWA Lightweight Champion, the Real Deal, Joey Nicholas!

The champion bursts through the curtain atop the stage and is met by a lot of booing and name calling from the fans. Nicholas merely shrugs it off and makes his way arrogantly down to the ring for his first title defence.

Go-behind by Adams ...ooh Nicholas' "trick knee" acted up on him again. Nicholas collapses like a sack of potatoes or some other tired cliché. Off the ropes and caught! Alsam hits Adams with a wrenching overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Knee to the gut, and Adams nails Alsam with a double underhook backbreaker. Adams nails Alsam with a punch to the body.

Nicholas makes a miraculous recovery and hits Adams with a knee breaker...wait he's not done. Make that four knee breakers...and he's still not done. He rides him down to the canvas for a knee lock submission. Nicholas holds on for a few minutes before letting go. Kick to the stomach, and Nicholas hits Alsam with a double underhook power bomb. Nicholas reels off a series of corkscrew arm drags on Adams.

Alsam attempting a suplex, reversed by Nicholas into a cradle DDT! Nice impact on that one. Whip into the ropes, Adams catches Alsam on the way back with a monkey flip. Adams ducks the clothesline and hooks in a full nelson on Nicholas. Nicholas counters with a jawbreaker.

Sneaking up from behind, Alsam drills Adams with a vicious release German suplex. Alsam drapes Adams over the middle rope and chokes him out. Single-arm DDT by Alsam to work over Adams arm. Forearm smash by Nicholas to the back of Alsam’s head. Superkick by Adams floors Alsam.

Nicholas bites Adams face. Whatever it takes, I guess. Nicholas sets Adams up on the top buckle and climbs up to the 2nd himself for an overhead belly-to-belly superplex. Alsam floors Nicholas with a clothesline. Bouncing off the ropes, huge splash!! Fireman's carry by Alsam and he suddenly fires Nicholas high into the air and down rib-first onto his knees. Brutal move. Alsam climbs up to the top. He's caught by Adams! Superplex! Adams with the cover! Adams gets the three count a fraction of a second before Joey Nicholas can break the count.

Lindsay Monahan:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match in 19 minutes 59 seconds, and NEW CWA Lightweight Champion, Dr. Jack Adams.

Dr. Jack Adams rejoices in his superb victory as he exit’s the ring and goes to the front row where he hugs an unknown woman. Harvey Buckworth mentions that is in fact a relative of Jack Adams who came to lend her support tonight. Back in the ring however, Joey Nicholas is arguing with the official and is trying to claim a fast count but isn’t having any luck.

Immediately following the in ring celebrations we are shown a news report from Fox News. In the report we see a recent FTW show with about seven people in attendance, the economy isn’t that bad is it? We sold out a 14,000 seat arena less than two weeks later. During the course of the show CWA’s own Brotherhood showed up to try and wake the fans from the snooze fest going on in the ring. Despite the FTW security being complete and utter jackasses the Brotherhood stood firm and sat down to watch the show.

Nearly bored to death however, the Brotherhood took it upon themselves to give the fans something to cheer about and jumped the guardrail and climbed into the ring. The Brotherhood proceeded to kick all kinds of FTW ass before leaving just as quickly. FTW didn’t know what hit them.

We head outside the arena now where a long stretch limo has just pulled up. Did someone not tell the driver the show started at 8pm? After a few seconds two curious photographers wander over and wait to see who steps out. Another few seconds pass before the side door is opened by the driver. Out steps a 5”8’ Brunette whom IWF fans will remember as Alexis.

The photographers start snapping pictures but stop when her tag team step out beside her. Former IWF Tag Team Champion’s the Future have arrived in CWA. The photographers lose interest once they realise that it was simply more wrestlers and not celebrities that had shown up.

We go backstage now where a cameraman has located one of the men who will compete for the CWA Heavyweight Championship later tonight in the main event. The Ultimate Pain sits alone in a locker-room seemingly deep in thought. Michelle Kelly comes up to him with a mic in hand.

Michelle Kelly:

Emm… Excuse me, Mr. Pain? I was wondering if I could get your thoughts ahead of your match later tonight.

Ultimate Pain:

…

Ultimate Pain continues to stare in front of him and doesn’t even acknowledge Michelle Kelly being there.

Michelle Kelly:

*Waving her hand in front of Pain’s face* Wakey Wakey anyone home?

After failing again to get an answer Michelle Kelly gives up and walks away annoyed.

We are now shown a brief video package that details the short but aggressive rivalry between the next two competitors. We see Top Dog on his debut being upstaged by another new comer in Hawk Bonsen. The video also shows Top Dog’s attack on Hawk Bonsen which led to this match.

Lindsay Monahan: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Detroit, this is Top Dog.

The unbeaten new comer makes his way to the ring with a determined look on his face. It looks as if Top Dog is not prepared to show any mercy tonight against his much smaller opponent.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, from Long Island, New York, this is Hawk Bonsen.

The massive underdog makes his way to the ring with a look of confidence following his recent victory over another opponent who is much bigger than he.

Irish whip into the ropes by Hawk Bonsen. He catches Top Dog on the way back with a spine buster. Bonsen then comes up behind Top Dog and slaps his hands to Top Dog’s ears for a sadistic blow. Bonsen whips Top Dog into the ropes and up into the air with a backdrop. Nice elevation! Top Dog ducks Bonsen's punch and counters with a waist lock into a bridging German suplex. Bonsen gets his shoulder up on 2.

Shot to the throat by Top Dog, who follows up by wrapping his hands around Bonsen's throat. I think that qualifies as working over a body part, but the ref has a different view on wrestling psychology and breaks it up. Top Dog comes up from behind Bonsen and dives at his knee. You gotta love move's aimed at ending another wrestler's livelihood. Top Dog whips Bonsen into the ropes and catches him on the way back with a Franken Steiner!

German suplex countered with an elbow. Top Dog turns around to face Bonsen and nails him with an overhead belly-to-belly. Bonsen fights back and hits Top Dog with a spinning head scissors takedown. Step over-toehold face lock by Bonsen on Top Dog. Us semi-educated wrestling geeks call that an STF.

Bonsen breaks the hold and gets nailed by a short-arm clothesline from Top Dog. Beautiful dropkick by Top Dog nails Bonsen right "in the mush" as Bobby Heenan would say. Top Dog slips behind Bonsen and locks in a cobra clutch. Bonsen drops to his knees and rolls Top Dog over to break the hold. Top Dog quickly back on the offence but gets surprised by Bonsen with a Small Package for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan:

The winner of this match in 8 minutes 48 seconds is Hawk Bonsen.

Hawk Bonsen’s celebrations are cut short as John the Cameraman and Orlando Maxwell have a major scoop. We cut live to the parking lot where Abdul Akbar Alsam has ambushed Devon Jones. Alsam smashes Jones into a brick wall several times before setting his sights on a lead pipe near by. Alsam, clearly pissed about losing tonight, grabs the pipe and takes aim at the head of the defenceless Devon Jones. As Alsam pull back the lead pipe is snatched from his grip. Alsam turns around and gets hit in the ribs with the pipe before getting shoved away. Dr. Jack Adams tells Alsam to prove he is a man of his word and crawl back into the gutter he came from. Alsam quickly exits as Adams calls for medics to check on Devon Jones. Is this a new Jack Adams we are seeing tonight?

Meanwhile, in another part of the arena, CWA Newcomer Toxic Rain is walking through the hallway when Michelle Kelly approaches her.

Michelle Kelly: Excuse me can I have a few words with you?

Toxic Rain: Umm sure.

Michelle Kelly: First off, I want to say welcome to the company. Second, there’s not a lot of female wrestlers here so how are you going to fit in?

James the camera man zooms in and pans up and down the entire length of Toxic Rain’s body.

Toxic Rain: Excuse me my face is up here! Got it? Wait a minute, I didn’t catch your name Blondie and I really don’t care either. How am I going to fit in? Well, its simple I’m going to face the men and show them that I’m not just some pretty little girl that belongs on the side lines.

Michelle Kelly: Ok, so basically you’re willing to risk getting hurt by facing the men, right?

Toxic Rain: Oh please, I’ve been hurt worse in training. See, I trained in Mexico with all guys. I can deal getting hit hard, getting knocked down, whatever they throw at me. I’m ready to step into the ring and show them what I have.

Michelle Kelly: Alright I wish you the best of luck, thanks for your time.

Toxic Rain: Your welcome sweet heart.

With that Toxic Rain walks away and continues to explore the arena on her first night with the company.

Next we are treated to some footage from a recent appearance on Larry King by CWA’s own Roberto.

Larry King:

"(looking at the camera) Uprising will take place Friday February 13 in Las Vegas. Participating in the main event is this good looking fellow sitting next to me, Roberto. (turns to Roberto) This is CWA's first PPV, what can we expect Roberto."

Roberto: "Uprising is gonna blow the roof off the place. CWA is really rolling down the red carpet for this event and it's going to be entertainment personified. There's gonna be celebrities, crazy pyrotechnics and of course myself (laughs). It's going to be spectacular."

Larry King: "Sounds like it's going to be lots of fun. Lets take some phone calls, what you think?"

Roberto: "Sure why not."

Larry King: "Our first caller is Danny Diamond and he's from Boston. Hi Danny, are you there?"

Danny Diamond:"Hi Larry, how's it going."

Larry King: "I’m doing fine, thank you. Do you got a question for Roberto."

Danny Diamond: "Yes I do. Hey Roberto, first of all I would like to say that you are by far the best wrestler in the world today and my all time favourite. I own a wrestling forum and I’m thinking about changing it to an all Roberto forum 'cause I'm totally in love with you"

Roberto: "Oh thank you Danny, you're too kind (smiles)."

Danny Diamond:"I just wanted to ask you...are you concerned about The Brotherhood possibly interfering in your match?"

Roberto: "(Sighs) mmm let put it this way Danny...cowards always run in packs. Ultimate Pain is not just a coward, he is the biggest coward I have ever seen, so The Brotherhood is going to interfere, I'm certain of that. Am I worried? Not really, 'cause cowards don’t scare me. Bring them all on, I love the challenge."

Larry King: "Thank you Danny for the phone call, now we go to Toronto where Al is on the line. Al, can you hear me?"

Al: "Yes I can hear you, hi."

Larry King: "Do you have a question for our guest here?"

Al: "I just wanted to know what has Roberto done to really prepare for this match? Also, Canada loves you Roberto and we're all hoping you take home the gold. You da man baby."

Roberto: "I appreciate it Al. Thank you very much, I'll do my best not to let Canada down. I basically prepared the same way I prepare for all my matches, and that's training hard. Everyone that knows me, knows how hard I train. I've always believed that fights are won in the gym and that's the reason why I always work so hard."

Larry King: "Let's talk about that a little. You are one of the hardest working guys in the business right? You are known for watching tapes of your opponents, you know the history of this business and inside that gym there's no one who sweats more than you. You've embraced wrestling in the biggest way."

Roberto: "I love what I do Larry. I love wrestling, I love the business, I love being involved in it, I love watching it, I love the competition, I love the athleticism, I love working out and getting in shape for it. I'm in the gym 15 hours a day. I wake up in the morning and I run for 2 hours. I then hit the gym and do some weights for hours and then do some more cardio."

Larry King: "You do this everyday?"

Roberto: "Every single day. It's my passion and to be honest, it doesn’t even seem like working to me. I just love doing it."

At that video ends with a notice saying the full unedited interview is up on CWAWrestling.com for anyone interested. Back to the in ring action now and Lindsay Monahan is ready to make her introductions.

Lindsay Monahan:

The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the CWA Brotherhood Championship. First, from England, the challenger, weighing in at 225 lbs this is Logan V.

The masked man from England makes his way to the ring brimming with confidence that he can become the first person to pin the Guardian Devil for a three count while at the same time becoming the new CWA Brotherhood Champion.

Lindsay Monahan:

And his opponent, from Chicago, weighting in at 285 lbs, the current, reigning and defending CWA Brotherhood Champion, unbeaten at 19-0, The Guardian Devil!

Guardian Devil seems a little subdued tonight, perhaps he realises that Logan V is a real threat to him, or perhaps he is worried about weather or not he saved his game on the 360 before coming out for his match.

Guardian Devil hits Logan V with a wrenching overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Go-behind by Logan and a beautiful release German suplex on Devil. Punch, punch, and a big discus punch by Logan to finish up on Devil. Suplex by Devil, reversed into a front layout suplex from Logan. Logan lands several kicks to Devil's thigh.

Devil with a quick shot to Logan's gut. Go-behind by Devil and he hits Logan with a pump handle slam. Devil counters Logan's suplex with a paralyzation-caliber Brainbuster. Knee to the gut, and Devil nails Logan with a double underhook backbreaker.

Punch, caught by Logan and turned into an arm wringer and continued into a hammerlock...and Logan slams Devil down on his arm. Logan comes up from behind Devil and scores a Russian leg sweep. Huarracanrana by Logan on Devil. Steadying himself on the top-rope, Logan prepares for...well something. We'll never know as Devil meets him up there and brings him down with a cradle DDT from up top. Suplex by Devil, reversed by Logan into one of his own...no, wait Devil just killed him dead with a screwdriver. Scoop and a slam by Devil on Logan. Devil cinches in a Boston crab on Logan. After approximately 45 seconds, Devil gets bored and releases the hold.

Flapjack by Logan on Devil. Logan locks in a nerve hold. When queried for a comment, Devil said, "Ouch, ouch, ouch!!" Devil eventually escaped, much to the delight of all.
    Devil launches off the top with a flying elbow drop reminiscent of his late-80's idol Randy Savage. Logan may be dead. Wait, no he’s not! Kick caught by Logan, and he spins Devil around and meets him with a kick upside the head. Logan decides to go high risk. Logan to the top rope tries for a diving head butt, but misses! Devil quickly stalks Logan and plants him with the Holy Driver for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan:

Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, in 31 minutes 29 seconds, and still CWA Brotherhood Champion, is Guardian Devil!

After the match Guardian Devil knows he has had a war and he has just won it. Showing some class, the Guardian Devil offers a handshake to his opponent. Logan V hesitates but accepts it. Guardian Devil raises Logan’s hand in victory before smashing his title belt into the face of Logan. Class? Guardian Devil? Not likely. Guardian Devil looks to put the finishing touches on his performance by stalking Logan for a second Holy Driver. Before Devil can hoist Logan into the air he is jumped from behind by two men who look oddly similar to Logan.

The two masked men proceed to beat Devil into the ring corner before setting him up on the top rope. Both men climb up after Devil and borrow a move from the S.A.T’s by hitting their version of the Spanish Fly. With Logan back on his feet, he embraces the two masked men like they are brothers. Logan lays down on top of Devil as one of the masked men counts the three. It wont count as a loss for Devil but it is the first time he has been in that situation. Logan and his new allies exit the ring looking like the winners despite the loss.

We see CWA Owner Charles W. Anderson sitting in his office enjoying the show with a cup of coffee in hand. Anderson’s peace doesn’t last as he now has two visitors. Daren and Axl of the Future have paid their new boss a visit.

Charles W. Anderson:

May I help you gentlemen?

Axl:

Yes, but, we’re here to help you.

Charles W. Anderson:

Help me? How exactly are you two going to help me?

Daren:

We are going to give you the one thing you crave most in this world.

Charles W. Anderson:

Money?

Axl:

More important than that.

Charles W. Anderson:

What’s more important than money?

Axl:

Ratings!

Charles W. Anderson:

Oh, that. Ok, lets pretend i’m interested, how are you going to get me higher ratings.

Daren:

Well, back in IWF, the ratings skyrocketed as soon as we became Tag Team Champions.

Charles W. Anderson:

I hope this is going somewhere.

Daren:

It is. Our proposal to you is simple.

Axl:

All you need to do is announce us as the new CWA Tag Team Champions and we will take care of the rest.

Charles W. Anderson:

You’re kidding right? We have like two tag teams in CWA.

Daren:

If we have the titles, more teams will join to try and prove themselves against the very best.

Charles W. Anderson:

And who’s that?

Axl:

Us. I thought that was obvious.

Charles W. Anderson:

Ehhh, I don’t think so.

Axl:

Plan B?

Daren:

We have a Plan B?

Axl:

Yeah, remember what I was saying back at the hotel.

Daren:

You say a lot of stuff, and I’ve got to be honest, most of it goes in one ear and out the other.

Axl:

Right, just play along.

Daren:

I don’t even know what to play along with.

Axl:

Charlie, how about this, you know Alexis right?

Charles W. Anderson:

The girl who was hanging around with the two of you earlier?

Daren:

Yeah.

Axl:

She’ll sleep with you if you announce us as Tag Team Champions.

Charles W. Anderson:

She will?

Daren:

She will?

Axl:

Totally. So, what do you say?

Charles W. Anderson:

Hmmm, I admit she is quite nice. I’ll think about it and give you an answer on Adrenaline Rush.

Axl:

Thank You.

Daren:

*Whispers* You can tell Alexis.

Back to the ring now as we get back to the in ring action.

Lindsay Monahan:

Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a grudge match. Introducing first, the Figure of Destiny, Vance Johnson.

The whole arena turns pitch dark for several seconds before turning a bizarre red tint. As the arena slowly gets brighter we see that Vance Johnson has appeared in the ring and is now awaiting his opponent.

Lindsay Monahan:

And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, this is Shaun Quinn.

The Canadian member of the Brotherhood makes his way through the curtain looking to make it two for two for the Brotherhood thus far tonight.

Whip into the ropes by Quinn and he catches Vance Johnson coming back with a rolling half boston crab. Quinn leans back for extra pressure...maybe a bit too far back as Vance Johnson hits an eye gouge and modified Neckbreaker to break the hold. Quinn sets Vance Johnson up on the top buckle and climbs up to the 2nd himself for an overhead belly-to-belly superplex. Stiff DDT by Quinn lays out Vance Johnson. Punch missed by Vance Johnson. Quinn goes behind and gets him in a full nelson. After about a minute and a half, Quinn lets go.

Whip into the ropes, Quinn catches Vance Johnson on the way back with a monkey flip. Johnson back to his feet and he nails Quinn square in the face with a head butt. Sneaking up from behind, Vance Johnson locks in a full nelson on Quinn, but he's too close to the ropes. Big shoulder breaker by Johnson on Quinn. That'll dislocate a shoulder quick.

Ear ringer by Johnson on Quinn. Not the best sportsmanship, but it'll do. Knee clip by Johnson onto Quinn. You can practically hear the ACL coming apart at the seams. Facebuster by Quinn as he fights back. He's setting up Johnson and it's a bow-and-arrow submission attempt. It doesn't look like Quinn has it hooked in too well and Johnson doesn't look about to submit at all. Quinn drops it and goes for a move he can execute better. Quinn kills Johnson dead with a vicious leaping DDT.

Quinn follows up and makes Johnson a semi-permanent part of the canvas with a crucifix DDT. Shaun Quinn makes the cover and gets the three count.

Lindsay Monahan:

Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, in 18 minutes 27 seconds, Shaun Quinn.

Eager to outdo his fellow Brotherhood member, Shaun Quinn decides to take further action despite having done the business already. Shaun Quinn exit’s the ring and has a look underneath it. Before long, Quinn returns to the ring with his patented Light tubes in hand. Quinn climbs back into the ring and wastes no time in smashing one of them across the back of the head of Vance Johnson. Johnson falls to the mat lifeless as Quinn prepares to finish Johnson once and for all. Quinn climbs to the middle rope and takes aim at the unprotected head of Vance Johnson. Quinn wants to kill the Figure of Destiny once and for all. Just as Quinn in about to jump, he thinks better of it and bails out as Vance Johnson’s apparent bodyguard climbs into the ring and heads for Quinn. Quinn seems upset at not finishing the job but he has definitely done a good days work.

We are shown a highlight package next with the focus being on the rivalry that has slowly been building between Roberto and Ultimate Pain. The rivalry goes all the way back to our first show in December when each man won their qualifying match to be here tonight. And that match, is up next!

As soon as the video ends we see Michelle Kelly at ringside with a mic in hand.

Michelle Kelly:

It is nearly time for the main event tonight in which we will crown our first ever CWA Heavyweight Champion, but, before that I would like to get the opinions of some of the well known guests in attendance tonight.

Michelle Kelly makes her way over the to guardrail where Vince Neil is seated. Upon seeing Michelle Vince Neil stands up in preparation for her arrival.

Michelle Kelly:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the lead singer for the world famous glam metal band Motley Crue is here, give it up for Vince Neil.

Michelle Kelly:

Now Vince, I have to ask you, who are you rooting for in the next match up? Roberto or Ultimate Pain.

Vince Neil:

Girl, that’s the easiest question I’ve ever been asked. Its gotta be the one and only Ultimate Pain! He’s Brotherhood, that means he’s the best, bar none. If I had to bet my vast fortune on this match, which I don’t and I wont be, I would be all in on the Pain.

Michelle Kelly:

Thank you, Vince Neil.

Michelle Kelly continues her stroll around ringside until she spots Toby Maguire.

Michelle Kelly:

Ladies and gentlemen, the star of the Spiderman movies, Toby Maguire!

Toby Maguire:

Thanks Michelle, its great to be here tonight.

Michelle Kelly:

Who are you up for tonight Toby?

Toby Maguire:

It has to be Roberto. The guy is just so dedicated and its obvious he deserves it more than the guy who needs to have backup.

Michelle Kelly:

I hope Ultimate Pain didn’t hear that, otherwise we may need Spiderman for real.

Michelle once again starts to walk around the ring and spots Gwen Stefani but keeps walking as she is completely hammered and can hardly stand up let alone talk. Michelle’s next target is Snoop Dogg.

Michelle Kelly:

Mr. Snoop Doggy Dogg is here.

Snoop Dogg:

Holla.

Michelle Kelly:

Who are you up for Snoop?

Snoop Dogg:

Well miss Michelle, this match is gonna be the shiznit either way, ya dig? My personal opinion, it don’t matter baby. We is in for a treat tonight. Now Michelle, I gots a question for you.

Michelle Kelly:

Not a chance, I don’t date rappers.

Snoop Dogg looks downhearted but shrugs it off as Michelle Kelly sends us to Orlando Maxwell who is backstage in the parking lot.

Orlando Maxwell:

Thanks Michelle, I am backstage here where we are seeing a very disturbing sight. Vance Johnson, the Figure of Destiny, is being loaded into an ambulance with a suspected concussion thanks to Shaun Quinn finding a new use for light tubes. Unfortunately, that is all the information I have at this time but we hope to have an update in time for Adrenaline Rush on February 25th.

Orlando Maxwell then sends us back to the ring where Lindsay Monahan is ready for the main event introductions.

Lindsay Monahan:

The following contest is the CWA Uprising Main Event of the evening and is for the CWA Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, from Detroit, MI, weighting in at 246lbs, this is The Ultimate Pain!

Ultimate Pain comes through the entrance tunnel by himself and with a look of determination on his face. The wise cracking, fun loving Ultimate Pain has been replaced tonight by a much much more serious version.

Lindsay Monahan:

And his opponent, from Los Angelus, weighing in at 225lbs, this is Roberto!

The usually hyper Roberto makes his way to the ring seemingly nervous as this is the biggest match of his career to date and he knows how much is on he line.

Punch ducked by Roberto, who comes back with a savage kick on Ultimate Pain. Waist lock by Roberto, countered by Ultimate Pain with a stiff elbow to the head. Sometimes all you need is a stiff elbow to the head. Ultimate Pain hooks in a bear hug, countered by Roberto with a head butt that'll keep their heads ringin'. Ding ding dong, ring-a-ling-ding dong. Ultimate Pain catches Roberto in a bear hug. A hop, skip and a jump into a lethal belly-to-belly.

Huarracanrana by Ultimate Pain plants Roberto on the canvas. Roberto catches Ultimate Pain's kick and takes him down. He proceeds to lock in a leg scissors, but Ultimate Pain escapes quickly. Snap mare by Roberto, leading into a head scissor on Ultimate Pain. Ultimate Pain makes it back to his feet and drops Roberto down in an Electric Chair Drop.
    Roberto sets Ultimate Pain up on the top and brings him back down with a top-rope cradle DDT. Ultimate Pain hits an uppercut between the legs reminiscent of vintage Flair.

Roberto gets lifted off the mat by Ultimate Pain in a two-handed choke and dropped back down just as fast. Roberto scoops Ultimate Pain off his feet and delivers a backbreaker. Double arm bar submission by Ultimate Pain on Roberto, but Roberto gets a foot on the ropes. Whip into the buckle by Roberto. He follows Ultimate Pain in with a high knee to the face.

Irish whip into the ropes, Ultimate Pain hops over Roberto's backdrop attempt and kills him with a stiff German suplex. Lifted up into the air by his throat for a taste of his own medicine, Ultimate Pain tries to counter but Roberto has him with two hands and holds on before eventually dropping him back to the mat. Roberto works over Ultimate Pain's shoulder some more with a shoulder breaker. Roberto wraps up Ultimate Pain in a crucifix. A bit sloppy and Ultimate Pain kicks out on 1. Ultimate Pain thrashes Roberto with a roundhouse kick. That one had malicious intentions and violent undertones. Or is it overtones? I always get those two mixed up.

Ultimate Pain grabs Roberto and hooks him up in a cross-face chicken wing. Roberto uses his free elbow to counter. Ultimate Pain lifts Roberto up on his shoulders and hurls him up in the air. Roberto's ribs come crashing down on Ultimate Pain's knees. Ultimate Pain doubles Roberto over with a knee to the gut and follows with a crisp knee-lift.
    Drop toehold by Ultimate Pain into a half Boston crab on Roberto. He continues to work that leg over. Roberto eventually makes it to the ropes. Waist lock by Roberto, countered by Ultimate Pain with an elbow to the head.

Swinging DDT by Ultimate Pain makes Roberto dazed and confused. Roberto catches Ultimate Pain coming off the ropes with an inverted atomic drop. Punch, blocked and countered by Ultimate Pain into a full nelson. Ultimate Pain turns a bit then decides to slam Roberto down to the ground. Dropkick onto the middle rope by Roberto. He proceeds to choke out Ultimate Pain with that middle rope. Uh oh. Roberto locks Ultimate Pain in for a figure four leg lock. Ultimate Pain is pounding his fists down, writhing in pain. Wonder why that doesn't count as a tap out? Ultimate Pain attempts to make the ropes...but Roberto really cinches it in. Ultimate Pain looks like he's on the verge of a tap out...wait he's trying to turn him over, and he does! Roberto quickly releases the hold. Roberto locks a double arm bar submission in on Ultimate Pain, but Ultimate Pain again escapes.

Spinning head scissors takedown by Ultimate Pain on Roberto!!! Ultimate Pain follows up a vicious whip to the buckle with an equally vicious clothesline. Roberto slumps and Ultimate Pain steps down on him with a boot choke. Front face lock by Ultimate Pain. He backs up into the corner and hops to the 2nd turnbuckle and plants Roberto with a swinging DDT. Arm drag takedown by Ultimate Pain quickly leads into a cross-arm breaker. Roberto rolls back towards him and slams him off the arm for the break. Roberto reels off a series of corkscrew arm drags on Ultimate Pain.

Roberto tosses Ultimate Pain over the top to the Canvas. Death Valley Driver by Ultimate Pain takes Roberto down.
    Roberto sneaks up behind Ultimate Pain and hurls him with a pump handle suplex. Ultimate Pain grabs Roberto in a nerve hold but he quickly makes the ropes. Punch, caught by Ultimate Pain. He twists Roberto's arm around for an arm wringer. A couple elbows from Roberto, later, and the hold is released. Roberto hooks in a camel clutch on Ultimate Pain. After a few minutes, even Roberto grows bored and releases it.

Ultimate Pain and Roberto are exchange a series of closed fists. Pain bounces off the ropes for more power but Roberto drops down and manages to lock in the Gay Crab. Roberto leans back in he centre of the ring. Ultimate Pain fights it but eventually taps out.

Lindsay Monahan:

Your winner and NEW CWA Heavyweight Champion, via submission, in 38 minutes 49 seconds, is Roberto!

Roberto jumps to the second rope and raises his arms in victory. Roberto quickly drops out of the ring and over to the time keeper who is currently in possession of the CWA Heavyweight Championship. Roberto seems stunned when he picks up the belt as looks at it. After a few seconds Roberto kisses the belt and climbs back into the ring as pyro goes off in the background and confetti falls into the ring. Roberto is nearly in tears as the entire arena stand and applaud the new champion.
    Last edited by God; 02-11-2009 at 08:19 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Uprising PPV - February 11th 2009 - Live from Las Vegas, NV

Oh noes!
    Joey Nicholas lost the Lightweight belt!
    Great show nontheless!

Danger Zone

Status

Great show!
    Congrats Fedor on the heavyweight championship,
    Ill be coming after it soon

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Great show. Grats to Roberto! And it's about damn time the Tag division got a shot in the arm.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Nice work God.

During the Lightweight Title match you've got Joey Nicholas confused with Rich Stone....

The Age of Roberto is finally here.

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fedor View Post
    Nice work God.

During the Lightweight Title match you've got Joey Nicholas confused with Rich Stone....

The Age of Roberto is finally here.
    I wrote all the matches back to back, im suprised it only happened in one match.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

More like Hall of Lamer

Status

lol, 3 Lines of Doom ftW

To bad Griff didn't RP, I would have tried a lot harder if he had.

Then, now, forever.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Too bad I didn't have a chance due to a broken laptop to promo properly. We'll meet again I'm sure Roberto

And he scores goals...!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Hey God, Im wondering if The Brotherhood invading the FTW show had anything to do with them going bankrupt

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceSells View Post
    Too bad I didn't have a chance due to a broken laptop to promo properly. We'll meet again I'm sure Roberto

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Oh the hilarity!

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Wait, we invaded FTW? When'd this happen?

And he scores goals...!

Dat ass....

Status

Without our knowledge apparently.

Broadcast Journalist

Status

You guys didn't write any of that? I assumed you were in on it.

Unless you're both joking.

Dat ass....

Status

No sir, no joke. Apparently the original plan was to shut CWA down and throw us in with those clowns to type 10 page promos every week.

Think about that for a minute.

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Yeah... I don't mind busting out a long promo every now and then, but 10 pages is a little much. My last promo is the longest one I've ever written, but it was also a championship match at a PPV...

EDIT: Oh, now my wheels are spinning. They used CWA characters without the owners' permission. Does that mean we can do the same with their characters?

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

I actually didnt know they were really written in their show. I thought God just made that up himself.

Anyway, no harm done, it's not like they made the Brotherhood or CWA look bad.

God

Status

Stevo, i sent you a message telling you to talk to Nick about doing something on their show. I figured you had. My idea was to show the two companies are rivals rather than just ignoring each other and pretending the other doesnt exist. Their were talks of combining the shows but i was never properly behind doing that.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

More like Hall of Lamer

Status

So...wtf, they used Brohood without us saying they could? Very poor taste by everyone on FTWs side of things. Both, GD, Myself and I believe even PS objected to being involved with FTW in anyway after I informed them that Darren and Nick were planning that.

No respect.

Then, now, forever.

Thread Information