Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uprising PPV - February 11th 2009 - Las Vegas, NV (Preview)

God

Status

Uprising PPV - February 11th 2009 - Las Vegas, NV (Preview)

Clique Wrestling Alliance is proud to announce its debut in the PPV industry. Live on February 11th from fabulous Las Vegas CWA presents Uprising!

CWA Heavyweight Championship
    Ultimate Pain
    vs
    Roberto

CWA Lightweight Championship
    Joey Nicholas (c)
    vs
    Dr. Jack Adams
    vs
    Abdul Akbar Alsam

Shaun Quinn
    vs
    Vance Johnson

CWA Brotherhood Championship
    Guardian Devil (c)
    vs
    Logan V

Top Dog
    vs
    Hawk Bonsen

Over the top Rope Battle Royal
    Rich Stone vs Eoghan O'Neill vs Mike Rotch vs Tony Burlom
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Uprising PPV - February 11th 2009 - Las Vegas, NV (Preview)

I'll bet a 100 bucks that Rich Stone wins the battle royal.

Freakshow Extraordinaire

Status
    Down At The Bottom Of The Garden, Among The Birds & The Bees.
      Country                    UK

You just can't stop gambling, can you? :P

And in other news, I shall also offer a bet, of ten English pence, that my best promo efforts won't ever be enough to beat GD...

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fedor View Post
    I'll bet a 100 bucks that Rich Stone wins the battle royal.
    Stone was supposed to face Enzo but Pr0xy wanted to get rid of Enzo. Everyone else who promoed was booked.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Uprising - Rich Stone vs Eoghan O'Neill vs Mike Rotch vs Tony Burlom

Over the top Rope Battle Royal
    Rich Stone vs Eoghan O'Neill vs Mike Rotch vs Tony Burlom

Promo's Due by February 7th.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Uprising - Top Dog vs Hawk Bonsen

Top Dog
    vs
    Hawk Bonsen

Promos due by February 7th.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Uprising - Guardian Devil vs Logan V

CWA Brotherhood Championship
    Guardian Devil (c)
    vs
    Logan V

The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Uprising - Vance Johnson vs Shaun Quinn

Shaun Quinn
    vs
    Vance Johnson

The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Uprising - Joey Nicholas vs Dr. Jack Adams vs Abdul Akbar Alsam

CWA Lightweight Championship
    Joey Nicholas (c)
    vs
    Dr. Jack Adams
    vs
    Abdul Akbar Alsam

The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Uprising - Ultimate Pain vs Roberto

CWA Heavyweight Championship
    Ultimate Pain
    vs
    Roberto

Promos due by February 8th.
    Last edited by God; 02-02-2009 at 02:33 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Stone was supposed to face Enzo but Pr0xy wanted to get rid of Enzo. Everyone else who promoed was booked.
    It was just a joke. I just said that, cause Crock never promos and Tony Burlom and O'Neil are both gone from the forum.

I think Sonic has done really well so far, it would be nice if he had a real opponent...not that this is your fault, right now you dont have much to work with (We need 2 or 3 more wrestlers).

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Great card,
    Also ROFl at Rich stone getting put in tthe Battle royal to squash all the Jobbers

King of New York

Status

Awesome Banner.....That's probably the most entertaining portion of this upcoming PPV anyways.

Click As Well

Danger Zone

Status

^a bit uncalled for dont you think

More like Hall of Lamer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    ^a bit uncalled for dont you think
    Meh, hes the mod of the other efed on the site, Apparently Wall of Text ! = Better to them. Oh well.

Im pumped to face Vance though, I really have to get in shape and promo for this one. Roberto/Pain and GD/LV should round out a good night for the 'Hood.

Then, now, forever.

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Twist of lEMOn View Post
    Meh, hes the mod of the other efed on the site, Apparently Wall of Text ! = Better to them. Oh well.

Im pumped to face Vance though, I really have to get in shape and promo for this one. Roberto/Pain and GD/LV should round out a good night for the 'Hood.
    Wall of text? Umm Right...

Call it what you want tho I guess... >.>

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesman77 View Post
    Awesome Banner.....That's probably the most entertaining portion of this upcoming PPV anyways.
    Troll your own fed dipshit, mind your business.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Really uncalled for Nick.

God

Status

Re: Uprising - Joey Nicholas vs Dr. Jack Adams vs Abdul Akbar Alsam

Abdul Akbar Alsam is seen outside the arena in Las Vegas, NV. Alsam looks around him with a look of disgust on his face at the sights and sounds of Las Vegas. Alsam takes another quick look around before shaking his head.

Alsam: Ridiculous.

Alsam turns and heads into the arena. Loud music can be heard playing in the distance as the show begins. Alsam walks in a definite direction whilst mumbling to himself.

Alsam: Sinner, Liars, Cheats, Crooks, That’s all this place has. I cant believe some people put me in the same category as these low life scumbag Americans.

Alsam comes to a black curtain and stops. The music has stopped and all that can be heard is the rabid and excited crowd in the arena. After a few seconds the music of Abdul Akbar Alsam plays as he makes his way though the curtain and out to the ring. Alsam is met with the now normal hostile reception but he doesn’t seem to notice as he heads to the ring with a purpose. Alsam climbs into the ring and gets in the face of ring announcer Lindsay Monahan. Alsam snatches the mic from her hand and shouts at her off the mic to get out of the ring. Lindsay Monahan isn’t too happy with it, but does as she is told.

Alsam: If you people wouldn’t mind sitting down and shutting up, I have something to announce tonight.

Alsam’s comments just make the booing louder and as a result makes it harder to hear what Alsam is complaining about tonight.

Alsam: Las Vegas, Nevada. America’s Cesspool.

Alsam is officially the most hated man in the arena tonight after that comment.

Alsam: Being here in the pits of hell has reminded me why I came to Clique Wrestling Alliance a couple of months ago. To set America straight and in the process, make it suffer. Now, I admit I haven’t fully succeeded in either of those goals but that is all about to change, starting tonight. I have failed to live up to my promises before, but now, failure is no longer an option. You see, I work best when I am under pressure to succeed. That’s why tonight I am going to put an enormous amount of pressure on myself to ensure my victory.

Alsam pauses for a second as he surveys the crowd, several of whom are telling him he is number one.

Alsam: That pressure is going to come from a promise I am going to make right here, right now, live on Pay Per View. I am a man of my word, and if I do not win the CWA Lightweight Championship in my match tonight, I will leave CWA, forever.

For a change something that Alsam says gets a big cheer from the crowd. No doubting what result they want to see. Alsam throws the mic out of the ring in the general direction of Lindsay Monahan as he prepares for his match.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Uprising - Joey Nicholas vs Dr. Jack Adams vs Abdul Akbar Alsam

The camera pans on Michelle Kelly who is in front of the Champions locker room

Michelle Kelley: Ladies and Gentlemen, just a few moments ago it was announced by Mr. Anderson that on February 11, at the upcoming Pay Per View Uprising, Joey Nicholas will be defending the distinguished CWA Lightweight Championship against Dr. Jack Adams and Abdul Akbar Alsam. These three were involved in an elimination match to crown the very first Lightweight champion on the first Adrenaline Rush show, in which Joey was the victor. However, the end result was not one without controversy and for the weeks that soon followed, the three have been at each other’s throats over who is the rightful owner of the championship through constant berating and attacks to one another. Astounding enough as that is, the championship belt itself has even been involved in the recent brawls that have ensued recently, leaving the CWA chairman no choice but to institute a triple threat match for the championship to end this dispute once and for all. Now lets get a few words from the champ, shall we?

Michelle Kelley knocks on the door, awaiting an answer. After a moment the door is thrown open and Joey pops his head out glancing at Michelle and proceeds to give her a smirk

Joey Nicholas: Well hello there sweetie! Are you here to warm me up before my match?

Michelle Kelley: (Clearly disgusted) Uh no Joey, I don’t date guys like you, much less sleep with them. I’m only here to get an interview with you to get your thoughts on your match at Uprising and that is it, nothing else!

Joey Nicholas: (smiles) You keep telling yourself that you’re not attracted to the Real Deal Michelle, and I‘m sure one day you will be able to convince somebody, someone!

becoming frustrated, Michelle looks over at Joey with the microphone in hand and continues with her teeth clenched

Michelle Kelley: Anyways, what…are your…thoughts…heading into one of your biggest challenge thus far?

Joey Nicholas gazes at the interviewer in awe before replying

Joey Nicholas: Good thing you are cute Michelle, because you’re clearly lacking the ability to determine who is greater in the equation.

Joey laughs as Michelle Kelley looks away rolling her eyes

Joey Nicholas: You see Michelle, every one is talking about how Doc Adams and Akmed…

Michelle Intervenes quickly to correct Joey

Michelle Kelley: Abdul Akbar Alsam!

Joey Nicholas: (To Michelle Kelley) Why are you yelling at me in Arabic again? (to cameraman John) Is she cussing me out in Arabic or what?

(John shakes his head all the while Michelle becomes absolutely enraged)

Michelle Kelley: No… it’s his…ugh! (Looks to the cameraman) You know what John, forget this! (Looks to Joey) You can do this interview yourself, you ass!

Shoves the microphone in Joey’s hands and stomps away

Joey Nicholas: Well isn’t she just full of her self! (Chuckles)

John starts to look at his watch in dismay

Joey Nicholas: Well as I was saying both Doc Adams and Akmed…

(From down the hallway Michelle can be heard as she is storming away)

Michelle: It’s Abdul Akbar Alsam, you babbling idiot!

Joey Nicholas: That girl has quite the mouth on her, insulting me in two languages, very impressive!

John: (Clearing his throat) Hey champ, I have to go...

Joey Nicholas: What? You late for a date with Orlando Maxwell John?

John shakes his head

Joey Nicholas: Then shut the hell up! I’m going to take as long as I need to get my point across! Anyways as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted AGAIN, both of these idiots have been constantly claiming that they are indeed the rightful owners of my Lightweight championship. First you have Akmed who has been bitching left and right that the only reason he has not received a rematch is because he comes from a Jihad family and that he is only perceived as a terrorist. Well let me tell you two of the real reasons why Akmed, first you come off clearly smelling like a cow’s ass and no one can bear the stench of you! Second and more importantly, Besides evidently Michelle Kelly, no one understands what the hell you are demanding, I can't tell whether you want a rematch or for me to take your pet goat for a walk down the entrance ramp!

Joey smirks before continuing

Joey Nicholas: Doc Adams on the other hand, seems absolutely delusional to the fact that I beat him in our first encounter to become champion with his shoulders on the mat for the three count fair and square! Now he somehow feels entitled to a rematch as well? So here I'm asking you Doc Adams, why oh why can you not seem to grasp the harsh reality that you will forever and always be a complete and utter failure not only in your career but in your future endeavors as a man! Never experiencing that defining moment that makes you the best in this business today. Hell, even your children with one day look down upon you as such the worthless piece of crap that you are!

Laughs

Joey Nicholas: It also seems that the both of you have been engulfed in quite the rivalry over the past few weeks. (looks sternly at the camera) However, I do suggest that the both of you don’t primarily act on your impulses to tear each other apart in this match because it will only take one slight hesitation from either one of you, and before you know it, you’re knocked out cold on the ground by my boot, your shoulders on the mat, and me covering you (puts his right hand up to the camera in a fist and following the numbers with his fingers) 1...2...3, beating the both of you once again! (Puts his hand down) Come Wednesday February 11, I’m going to hit the Jackpot by beating the both of you and proving to the World once again why I am The Real Deal Sex Appeal Joey Nicholas and will be walking out of Las Vegas with MY Lightweight championship, still the very best!

Joey grins at the camera a moment before handing the microphone back to John and heads down the entrance ramp for his match

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information