Thread: Adrenaline Rush E3 - January 28th 2009 - Live from Seattle, WA

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush E3 - January 28th 2009 - Live from Seattle, WA

Charles Anderson: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to tonight's CWA Adrenaline Rush live from Seattle, WA. This is the last chance to impress before our first ever Pay per View event, Uprising, in two weeks time, live, from Las Vegas, NV. I wont take up anymore of your time as i’m not the reason you came tonight. Now lets start the show!

Lindsay Monahan: This match is scheduled for one fall, with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, Top Dog!

The new comer bursts through the entrance tunnel and looks full of confidence and showing no signs of nerves.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Rich Stone!

Rich Stone, the man who cant seem to find any form, is also brimming with confidence following his victory last time out.

Stone delivers a well executed knee to the gut to Top Dog. Stone with a devastating front press on Top Dog. Stone in good form tonight but can he keep it up? Top Dog with a powerful forearm smash on Stone. It looks like Top Dog is finished playing games. What a powerful reverse knife edge by Top Dog! Top Dog now - backdrop! Stone may be rethinking this match right about now. Stone falls victim to a big body slam from Top Dog. Stone with a stiff chop on Top Dog! Top Dog falls victim to a fireman's carry from Stone. Top Dog takes an incredible clothesline from Stone! Stone delivers an elbow smash to Top Dog. But Top Dog isn't staying down!

Top Dog back on his feet now and taking charge! Top Dog just measured Stone with a powerful body slam! Top Dog delivers a powerful front suplex to Stone. Stone falls victim to a well executed hip toss from Top Dog. Stone slowly gets back to his feet. Top Dog grabs him by the neck and squeezes. Top Dog goes for the finish with The End. Stone looks hurt and right now he isn't getting up. Top Dog makes the pin.

Looks like Top Dog was just too much for Rich Stone this time out.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match is 7 minutes, 45 seconds. Your winner, via the End is Top Dog!

Top Dog stands in the centre of the ring looking down on his fallen opponent. After a few seconds a slight smile comes across the face of Top Dog who appears happy with his nights work.

Next we're backstage in Seattle, WA with Orlando Maxwell and Dr. Jack Adams, who is warming up for his match.

Orlando Maxwell: Last month, at the CWA's very first Adrenaline Rush, we crowned our first Lightweight Champion. However, the controversy of that match has caused some turbulence among the top contenders for the title. At our last Adrenaline Rush, during an address from our new champion, the situation came to a head. Let's take a look:

A clip is shown of the incident, starting from the end of the Champion's speech to the end of the brawl.

Maxwell: Dr. Adams, would you care to comment on your actions last week?

Adams: What I did last week should have been no surprise to you or anyone else, especially Alsam. Nobody does to me what he did last month without expecting a receipt. If he had been a man and accepted defeat in the title match, we wouldn't have any problems right now. Maybe he was just blinded by his violent temper, but the fact that I was able to catch him off-guard during our most recent altercation speaks to his lack of foresight.

Maxwell: Tonight, on the heels of your last encounter, you'll be teaming with him in a match against Hardcore Hell. How do you feel about that?

Adams: I feel that Mr. Anderson has either a very sound mind for booking wrestling events or a very sick sense of humour.

Dr. Adams stops for a moment.

Adams: That might be the most redundant thing I've ever said.

Maxwell looks confused.

Adams: Never mind. As for the match tonight, it's quite simple. It's a match. The objective is to win. I am willing to cooperate with Alsam, as much as it pains me to do so. If he has any sense of self-preservation, he will keep that temper of his in check long enough to get a victory. If he wants to consult with me after the match, so be it, but he'd better keep his head on straight from bell to bell.

Maxwell: Just one more question, Dr. Adams. After the last Adrenaline Rush, I couldn't help but notice you leaving with a man who seemed like a good friend. May I ask who that was?

Adams: No, you may not.

Orlando Maxell looks befuddled and a little disappointed as Dr. Adams hears his match being announced and walks away abruptly.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, they are the team of Hardcore Hell.

Tony Burlom and Devon Jones make their way out to the ring looking to avoid a third consecutive defeat in CWA. Jones has his head bandaged up after the vicious assault from the Brotherhood two weeks ago.

Lindsay Monahan: And their opponents, first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, this is Dr. Jack Adams.

Jack Adams makes his way through the entrance tunnel and quickly down to the ring. Adams slides into the ring and goes straight after Burlom and Jones not even waiting for his partner to be introduced.
    Adams with an incredible backdrop on Burlom sends him out of the ring. Jones delivers a big elbow block to Adams. Jones with a face rake on Adams! Adams fights back with an awesome fist to the head as Abdul Akbar Alsam slowly makes his way to the ring.

Adams catches Jones with a well executed German suplex. Adams is pouring it on with a knee to the gut. Adams hits Jones with a perfect elbow block. Adams with an incredible shoulder block on Jones! Adams scoop slams Jones in the centre of the ring. Adams climbs the ropes. Abdul Akbar Alsam decides to join in as he shakes the top rope to crotch his own partner in the corner. Alsam tags himself in. Alsam pulls Jones back to his feet only to deliver the Ceasefire. Alsam makes the cover.

Despite being in the ring for less than a minute Alsam picks up the Pinfall victory for his team.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of this match, via the Ceasefire, in 4 minutes and 12 seconds, are Abdul Akbar Alsam and Dr. Jack Adams.

By now Adams has dropped back into the ring and is slowly getting to his feet still feeling the effects of Alsam’s actions. Alsam stalks Adams and locks in a Dragon Sleeper. Adams fights it off and Alsam bails out of the ring.

As this is happening, CWA owner, Charles Anderson appears on the big screen.

Charles Anderson: Gentlemen, I suggest you save your hostilities for Uprising. If you have yet to figure out who the number one contender is, i’m going to put you out of your misery right now. At Uprising in two weeks time, the current CWA Lightweight Champion, Joey Nicholas will defend his title against….. Both Jack Adams and Abdul Akbar Alsam in a single fall to a finish three way match. Good luck gentlemen.

As Anderson goes off the screen he is replaced by CWA newcomer Hawk Bonsen who is backstage and heading towards the entrance tunnel for his debut match.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a fifteen minute time limit. Introducing first, from Ireland, Eoghan O’Neill.

The massive Celtic Warrior makes his way to the ring amidst jeers and boos from the fans in attendance.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, from Long Island, New York, this is Hawk Bonsen!

Hawk Bonsen makes his entrance to a mixed reaction. The fans liked the fact that he stood up for himself last time out, but are still not sure what to make of him otherwise.

Textbook head butt by O'Neill. It looks like O'Neill is out to really hurt Bonsen. Bonsen's on the mat now. O'Neill delivers a painful step over toe hold to Bonsen. O'Neill tortures Bonsen with an incredible Greco-Roman knuckle lock! Bonsen fights back and catches him with a forearm smash. A powerful hip toss by Bonsen puts him in control. Bonsen showboating instead of concentrating on his opponent. What a kick to the gut by O'Neill! Good ear ringer by O'Neill. O'Neill now with a bear hug. Bonsen needs to get something going here. O’Neill slams Bonsen down to the mat and tells the fans he is going to finish Bonsen for good. O’Neill climbs to the second rope but Bonsen has recovered. Bonsen connects with a drop kick to stun O’Neill. Bonsen joins O’Neill on the ropes and connects with a tornado DDT. Bonsen is going for the pin!

Bonsen pulls it out in a hard fought match against a much bigger opponent.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match is 5 minutes, 55 seconds. Your winner, via the tornado DDT is Hawk Bonsen!

Bonsen climbs the turnbuckles in celebrations but his celebrations are cut short. Bonsen jumps from the middle rope back into the ring and gets caught in the grip of Top Dog. Top Dog takes Bonsen up and drives him back down with the End. Top Dog gets in the face of Bonsen and can be heard asking if he is intimidated now.

As Bonsen is helped back stage the Cameras cut backstage to the Brotherhood locker room where Orlando Maxwell is standing by to interview the Guardian Devil.

Maxwell: Mr. Devil, Mr. Devil! I just wanted to get your thoughts on your opponent tonight. Do you have a message for Frankie Enzo?

Guardian Devil grabs the camera and pulls it in close with a deadly serious look on his face.

GD: Frankie....I MUST BREAK YOU.

With that said Guardian Devil heads to the ring, clearly not in a good mood.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minute times limit. Introducing first, from New Jersey, Frankie Enzo.

Enzo quickly heads to the ring, Enzo is on a bad patch and seems determined to end it tonight.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, unbeaten at 18-0 and the current CWA Brotherhood champion, ladies and gentlemen, the Guardian Devil.

Devil comes through the tunnel and unusually doesn’t interact with his fans. Something must be bothering the Devil as he heads straight to the ring to get things underway.

Devil just measured Enzo with a stiff clothesline! Devil pulls Enzo back to his feet and delivers a vicious Holy Driver. Devil makes the pin.

Guardian Devil absolutely kills Frankie Enzo and in the process sets a new CWA record for the fastest victory.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen the winner of this match via the Holy Driver in 33 seconds in Guardian Devil.

Despite the quick victory, Devil doesn’t seem finished as he pulls Enzo back to his feet again. Devil proceeds to hit a second Holy Driver before he is joined in the ring by Kennif LeBlanch. Devil barks out the orders as leBlanch follows them. LeBlanch goes and gets a table from under the ring and slides it in to Devil. Devil sets up the table in the corner before sending leBlanch backstage for something else. Devil kicks Enzo until he starts to get back to his feet. Devil waits and then spears Enzo through the waiting table.

Kennif leBlanch slides back into the ring with a bucket of paint in hand. Devil takes the bucket and pours the whole lot over the face of the unconscious Frankie Enzo. With the humiliation complete, leBlanch decides its his turn and locks in the Maple Syrup Lock on Enzo. Devil bails out of the ring and is soon followed by leBlanch once he spots Logan V coming down the ramp.

Logan V heads straight over to the ropes and lets Devil and leBlanch verbally have it. Logan is heard asking Devil why doesn’t he pick on someone his own size for a change. Devil ignores Logan and heads backstage seemingly still in a foul mood.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a three way match. Already in the ring, from York, England, Logan V.

Logan raises his arm at the mention of his name.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, from Manchester, England, Mike Rotch.

The tough English man makes his way to the ring looking to stop his run of defeats.

Lindsay Monahan: And finally, from Los Angelus, CA, the current CWA Lightweight Champion, Joey Nicholas.

Joey Nicholas lunges at Mike Rotch with a head butt to the gut. Hip toss blocked by Mike Rotch and countered with one of his own, sending Logan V to the ground. Punch caught by Mike Rotch, segued nicely into a head-and-arm suplex. Mike Rotch plants Logan V with a face slam. Mike Rotch hooks Logan V's legs inside his own and grabs Logan V's wrists. Mike Rotch then rocks back onto his back for a bow-and-arrow and switches off to the head for a dragon sleeper. Logan V bites Mike Rotch's bicep...2 points for creativity. Coming up from behind, Joey Nicholas grabs Logan V in a hammerlock. Logan V uses his free hand to rip off a quick snap mare.

Joey Nicholas with a quick shot to Logan V's gut. Joey Nicholas takes a dropkick to the face from Logan V. Off the ropes and caught! Joey Nicholas hits Mike Rotch with a wrenching overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Logan V catches Mike Rotch's kick and takes him down. He proceeds to lock in a leg scissors, but Mike Rotch escapes quickly. Logan V goes off the ropes and is tripped before getting pulled out of the ring. Logan V and Guardian Devil trade blows on the outside as Joey Nicholas hits Rotch with the Deal Breaker. Nicholas makes the cover.

Joey Nicholas picks up the three count and another victory to maintain his momentum.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match, via the Deal Breaker in 12 minutes, 49 seconds is Joey Nicholas.

Nicholas continues his celebrations in the ring while officials try to separate Guardian Devil and Logan V on the outside. Mike Rotch meanwhile remains unconscious in the middle of the ring.

We are in a dark room now. It looks like a damp wet basement. A single light bulb hangs from the ceiling and lightly illuminates the dirty cement floor. Vance Johnson sits in a chair at the edge of the light which is swaying in the air ever so lightly. Johnson adjusts his weight on the seat he is sitting in. He creeps forward as he looks directly into the camera. Johnson pauses for a moment and leans back a bit from the light. The angle in which he shifts allows you to so more of his face than before. The shadow that was cast by the hood of his coat has receded allowing the glow of his bright blue eyes shine.

Vance Johnson: After last week I understand how things are going to be ran around here. Instead of taking care of things for yourself, you have to rely on the strength of numbers. This is the way things will be. Roberto, you may not have picked up on this just yet, but trust me I have. I understand the power in numbers and that is the one thing that the Brotherhood has that I don’t. You and I were victims January 14th… but I won’t become one again. This week you are lucky enough to be on my side of the warfront, thus you will be granted such protection as well.

Johnson pulls the chair out from under him and stands tall. The top of his head nearly reaching the light bulb in the room. He steps forward and a shadow covers the most of his front.

Vance Johnson: Now to the business at hand tonight. This is a call to arms. Anyone who sees this that feels unwanted or wronged know that there is a place for you in my family. You see I am not going to fall victim to another gang attack from this faux Brotherhood and I don’t want any of you to fall victim to this same kind of attack. Know this Brotherhood. As you attack more and more both verbally and physically for your gain and/or pleasure, you are breeding more that will join my cause. You may have the idiots in the crowd fooled, but they aren’t the ones that have to deal with the pain that you cause. They enjoy it as you do. You see it’ll be that same pain that will drive the stake into your hearts, and the person driving it is potentially anyone in the back. It could be someone you’ve all ready wronged or someone who you have yet to, but either way you will doom your own fate and I will be there when it happens.

With that, Vance Johnson walks out of camera view leaving us a very depressing picture before we head back to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for your main event of the evening. Introducing first, from Los Angelus, being accompanied by Precious, this is the Co-Number One Contender for the CWA Heavyweight Championship, Roberto!

Roberto bursts out of the entrance tunnel with Precious in his arm. Roberto happily slaps the hands of each and every fan on his way to the ring before the lights in the arena go out.

Lindsay Monahan: And his tag team partner, the Figure of Destiny, Vance Johnson.

The arena remains in darkness for another few seconds. When the lights come back on, Vance Johnson is already in the ring which gives Roberto quite a surprise.

Lindsay Monahan: And their opponents, representing the Brotherhood, Shaun Quinn and the Co-Number One Contender for the CWA Heavyweight Championship, The Ultimate Pain!

Ultimate Pain and Shaun Quinn are lead to the ring by Minimal Pain who is full of confidence for his team mates tonight.

Double chicken wing submission by Johnson on Ultimate Pain. Johnson holds on for a few minutes, but grows frustrated and relinquishes the hold. Pain catches Johnson with a Tazz-worthy head-and-arm suplex. Ultimate Pain hooks a nerve hold on Johnson. After surveying the crowd and realizing he's just sent half the crowd to the concession stands, Ultimate Pain decides to release the hold and pick up the pace. Jumping kick to Johnson's head from Ultimate Pain. Stiff European uppercut to the face of Johnson. Ultimate Pain is on tonight. Go-behind by Ultimate Pain and he throws Johnson with a pump handle suplex.

Ultimate Pain hits a reverse Neckbreaker. Uh oh. Ultimate Pain locks Johnson in for a figure four leg lock. Johnson is pounding his fists down, writhing in pain. Wonder why that doesn't count as a tap out? Johnson attempts to make the ropes...but Ultimate Pain really cinches it in. Johnson looks like he's on the verge of a tap out...wait he's trying to turn him over, and he does! Shaun Quinn quickly breaks the hold.

Quinn is going to need some smelling salts after that DDT by Roberto. Whip into the ropes by Roberto. Quinn comes back with a leg lariat. Johnson uses a leg sweep to take Pain off his feet. Roberto catches Quinn running at him and delivers a Facebuster on his knee. Kick by Roberto, caught by Quinn and turned into a dragon screw leg whip. That'll tear up a knee. Quinn locks in a nerve hold. When queried for a comment, Roberto said, "Ouch, ouch, ouch!!" Roberto eventually escaped, much to the delight of all. Johnson hooks up Pain for a fisherman suplex...no he decides to kill him dead with a fisherman buster instead. Wise choice. Skips past that whole "wear him down" thing.

Roberto tangles himself up with Quinn to allow Vance Johnson to get the pin on Ultimate Pain.

Its over and for the first time in CWA, Ultimate Pain has lost.

Lindsay Monahan: The winners of this match, via the Fisherman Buster, in 25 minutes, 41 seconds are Vance Johnson and Roberto.

The post match celebrations last a few seconds as Minimal Pain delivers a low blow to Vance Johnson. Shaun Quinn has turned the tables on Roberto and is soon joined by Minimal Pain in beating him down. Guardian Devil and Kennif leBlanch make their entrance and join in the beatings. Johnson and Roberto get badly beaten by the Brotherhood until Logan V decides to get some revenge on Guardian Devil.

Logan spears Devil to the mat and proceeds to unleash the punches. Ultimate Pain jumps Logan from behind to put the Brotherhood back in control. Kennif leBlanch once again waits until his opponents are hurt before making a move. LeBlanch decides to focus on Vance Johnson and locks him into the Maple Syrup Lock.

LeBlanch nearly gets decapitated next as a huge 6’8’’ monster has just entered the ring and kicked LeBlanch in the face. Minimal Pain charges at the monster and is taken down with a clothesline. Shaun Quinn tries his luck and is met with a similar fate. Ultimate Pain and Guardian Devil decide they have seen enough and bail out as the beast charges at them. A confused expression comes across the face of Ultimate Pain as he and his partners have been forced into retreat for the first time. The new monster is soon joined side by side by Vance Johnson who has a sadistic smile on his face. Roberto and Logan V don’t seem too sure what to make of this thing standing beside Vance Johnson staring down the Brotherhood.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush - January 28th 2009 - Live from Seattle, WA

I got beat down? Teh fug? Dude got tornado DDT'd and pinned, shoulda been KO'd for the rest of the show >.>

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I'll bet any money that loss for Quinn/Pain is because I didn't grade the promos. Griff ftsneakysneaky. It wont happen again.

Anyhow, good show, horrific beating for Enzo.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I got beat down? Teh fug? Dude got tornado DDT'd and pinned, shoulda been KO'd for the rest of the show >.>
    It was a different person >.>
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Devil View Post
    I'll bet any money that loss for Quinn/Pain is because I didn't grade the promos. Griff ftsneakysneaky. It wont happen again.

Anyhow, good show, horrific beating for Enzo.
    Your "5's all around" brought nearly everyone down. Their wasent much in the difference between Quinn/Pain and Roberto/Vance anyway.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Great show. I lol'd hard at, "I MUST BREAK YOU", and the pwnage of Enzo. The Brotherhood looks to be up against some competition, which is good. Also, another mystery man...?

More like Hall of Lamer

Status

Big Monster dude, eh? Interesting

Good show

Then, now, forever.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Damn did enzo fail a wellness test?
    What a squash match
    Great show and i cannot wait for Uprising

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Nice show, too bad so many people are not sending their promos.

Frankie Enzo had 2 great promos, but I guess Pr0xy didnt send one in this week. He surely doesnt deserve to be 0 and 3, but he has faced really tough competition.

Great show non the less Smurf. +Rep+

Too bad Eaghan O'neil is gone (I'm guessing he is), his few introduction promos were very entertaining.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 01-28-2009 at 08:20 PM.

More like Hall of Lamer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Paid Laid Made View Post
    Damn did enzo fail a wellness test?
    What a squash match
    Great show and i cannot wait for Uprising
    Pr0xy didn't care for Enzo it seems, he requested Enzo be killed off so he could introduce a new guy.

Then, now, forever.

Danger Zone

Status

Damn I lost I thought I had a good promo too

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Yeah, your promo was pretty good Sonic. I'd say that match was close enough. Jay had a good one himself.

@ my first loss.

I quite liked Shaun and my promo tbh.

And he scores goals...!

Established Veteran

Status

I lol'd @ Enzo and his beatdown.

And when there is no hope,
    "I'll smoke some crack, I'll shoot some dope!"
    When theres no enemies,
    "I sit and stare at my T.V.
    and in my ignorance,