Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Is RVD returning full time

  1. #1
    Backyarder

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    12

    Is RVD returning full time

    He came back but a lot say it was a one night thing what do you guys think?

  2. #2
    Takes life. Seriously.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Welcome to Chicago
    Posts
    7,903
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Well last time we saw him it was only a one time thing as well. I want him to come back because he would be good in the WWE right now, but I really highly doubt he'll come back full time.
    If you're reading this it means you're looking at a really old post, or I just recently posted again for some reason. Enjoy it!

  3. #3
    Tommy Got Hacked
    Guest

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

  4. #4
    The EST of WC
    CGS's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    24,753
    Rep Power
    422386
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Nah it was a one off appearance.

  5. #5
    Ratchet

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DFDUB
    Posts
    4,825
    Rep Power
    61
      Country                    United States

    Re: Is RVD returning full time








  6. #6

    Necro's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, Mass
    Posts
    39,917
    Rep Power
    453716
      Country                    United States

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Not now, but it certainly seems like a good possibility in the future if his wife improves. Hopefully he can even do a limited schedule. Would be great...

  7. #7
    I'm Tha Man!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,013
    Rep Power
    23
      Country                    ca=Canada

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Whats wrong with his wife? Oh and no I cant see him coming back. I saw an interview with him and he seemingly wants to be able to smoke his weed. WWE has to have its drug policy and weed is against it. Something has to give right?
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

  8. #8
    On Vacation
    Crocker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    48,774
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    England

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Quote Originally Posted by neXus View Post
    Whats wrong with his wife?
    She has/had cancer, apparently she is doing well.

  9. #9

    Necro's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, Mass
    Posts
    39,917
    Rep Power
    453716
      Country                    United States

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Quote Originally Posted by neXus View Post
    Whats wrong with his wife? Oh and no I cant see him coming back. I saw an interview with him and he seemingly wants to be able to smoke his weed. WWE has to have its drug policy and weed is against it. Something has to give right?
    He does live in California where weed is more or less legal with how easily it is to get it.

    The fact that WWE is anti weed just makes me laugh..

  10. #10
    On Vacation
    Crocker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    48,774
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    England

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    He does live in California where weed is more or less legal with how easily it is to get it.

    The fact that WWE is anti weed just makes me laugh..
    I think they just get a fine if they test positive for it, I dont believe it will count towards a suspension/firing.

  11. #11
    I'm Tha Man!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,013
    Rep Power
    23
      Country                    ca=Canada

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    I thought it was just a fine if he was caught, but it still doesnt look good having a contracted worker getting high on a weekly basis.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

  12. #12

    Necro's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, Mass
    Posts
    39,917
    Rep Power
    453716
      Country                    United States

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    I think they just get a fine if they test positive for it, I dont believe it will count towards a suspension/firing.
    Yeah I think over time it will, but who wants to pay 1,000 every time you test positive?

  13. #13
    On Vacation
    Crocker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    48,774
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    England

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Yeah I think over time it will, but who wants to pay 1,000 every time you test positive?
    They only get tested on average four times a year, im sure $4,000 a year wont be to hard on somebody like RVD's bank account.

  14. #14

    Necro's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, Mass
    Posts
    39,917
    Rep Power
    453716
      Country                    United States

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    They only get tested on average four times a year, im sure $4,000 a year wont be to hard on somebody like RVD's bank account.
    That's a lot of weed right there.

    Are you sure only 4 times? I think as soon as you test positive you get tested way more at that point. Didn't he get suspended too?

  15. #15
    On Vacation
    Crocker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    48,774
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    England

    Re: Is RVD returning full time

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    That's a lot of weed right there.

    Are you sure only 4 times? I think as soon as you test positive you get tested way more at that point. Didn't he get suspended too?
    He got suspended for getting caught on possesion of weed and some stuff what are on the wellness policy by the police.

    Yes im sure, the average WWE wrestler only gets tested four times a year.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •