It's time once again for another round of predictions kids, so let's have 'em. Last month ATLBrand shot out to an early lead. Will he be able to maintain that or will someone come and snatch it away from him? As always, entries will be accepted until 7:45 PM EST tomorrow, at which time this thread will be locked. The scores are as follows....
1 Point for correctly predicting the winner and 1 Point for predicting the finish (note: you will not lose points for only getting one or the other, so feel free to predict all the finishes since it won't cost you).
Bonus Questions are worth the points stated.
TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Bobby Roode (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm vs. Bully Ray
AJ Styles vs. Kazarian w/Christopher Daniels
TNA Tag Team Championship
Matt Morgan & Crimson (c) vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus
Gunner w/Eric Bischoff vs. Garrett Bischoff w/Hulk Hogan
TNA X-Division Championship
Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley
TNA Knockouts Championship
Gail Kim (c) vs. Tara
Jesse Sorensen vs. Zema Ion
1. Who will take the fall in the Fatal Four Way match? (1 Point)
2. Will there be any other matches added? (1 Point)
3. Which will be the opening match? (1 Point)
4. Which will be the second to last match? (1 Point)
5. Will there be at least one roll up finish? (1 Point)