If you could make a feature length film about 1 superstars life/wrestling career. Who would it be?
In my opinion it would have to be Bret Hart. His life has been an up and down drama and would be great to be adapted into a film.
-Growing up in the dungeon
- Wrestling with family
- Fighting his brother owen hart
- Being at the top of wwe and having to move over for the new stars coming up
- The screwjob and leaving the company.
- His brothers death and davey boys death
- feud/reconciliation with McMahon
We have seen/herd all this before in various documentaries but I think if ever there were to be a film about the life of a superstar this would be by far them sot interesting.
What do you all think?
(And yes we know there is rumoured to be a film about Benoit so let's try not to dwell on that too much.)